Arsenal tickets available (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

I hope some give it a miss! My old man needs tickets!

Ashdown

Some boring fecks just don't get the concept of a good day out in the Capital..............if people don't take this rare opportunity of watching their team in one of the top 5 stadiums in the country there is no hope for them. Moan moan moan...........I doubt you rarely go or give a shit anyway you twats.............its two buses, its the parking, its the cost, it clashes with Man u on the tele, I've got a kiddy blah blah fucking blah !!

ampthill_sba

Some boring fecks just don't get the concept of a good day out in the Capital..............if people don't take this rare opportunity of watching their team in one of the top 5 stadiums in the country there is no hope for them. Moan moan moan...........I doubt you rarely go or give a shit anyway you twats.............its two buses, its the parking, its the cost, it clashes with Man u on the tele, I've got a kiddy blah blah fecking blah !!

Some of the excuses posted are so lame...I have no idea why the posters even bother to login...

DukeOfCov

Some boring fecks just don't get the concept of a good day out in the Capital..............if people don't take this rare opportunity of watching their team in one of the top 5 stadiums in the country there is no hope for them. Moan moan moan...........I doubt you rarely go or give a shit anyway you twats.............its two buses, its the parking, its the cost, it clashes with Man u on the tele, I've got a kiddy blah blah fucking blah !!

Haha...spot on, we're gonna have a few beers around the smoke, will be a good day. Did the same when we went to the Spain game:D

Black6Osprey

Do me a favour mate I've probably seen the City play away from home over 200 times. I know its the first time you've been to a big ground but don't get too carried away and when you get to double figures let me know.

edgy

Do me a favour mate I've probably seen the City play away from home over 200 times. I know its the first time you've been to a big ground but don't get too carried away and when you get to double figures let me know.

ohhh hark at sandy pants.

Ash is only trying to encourage folk to support their side. He's right in everything he says. Too many excuses from Cov fans these days.

Dan Griffin

I believe so. Twitter was awash with disgust over the way you can jump the priority queue and season ticket holders by doing this deal.

Bit of a kick in the bollocks for season ticket holders really just rang tickets and they've confirmed it is available for non ST holders, I'd be fuming if I had one

Ashdown

Theres plenty to go round. The numbers taking this deal { Which is quite expensive} will not deprive any deserving cases of a ticket. ST holders just need to pull their fingers out and snap up their allocation.

edgy

There's plenty of tickets to go about. No drama. I doubt many people will pay those prices to guarentee a ticket.

JazzCat

Theres plenty to go round. The numbers taking this deal { Which is quite expensive} will not deprive any deserving cases of a ticket. ST holders just need to pull their fingers out and snap up their allocation.

I honestly believe we'd have got to general sale anyway as I know a few season ticket holders who can't go. Plus the deal isn't that great so may not have a huge amount of takers.

If it did though I think there are many membership people who have paid for it on the basis of priority booking who may be affected.

Dan Griffin

I honestly believe we'd have got to general sale anyway as I know a few season ticket holders who can't go. Plus the deal isn't that great so may not have a huge amount of takers.

If it did though I think there are many membership people who have paid for it on the basis of priority booking who may be affected.

Do we have a limit of coaches? Cause this deal includes travel there and back and only being 16 I can't drive and if I bought separate train could end up being stuck out in London if there's no more trains,or do we just take as many as there is being demanded ?

JazzCat

They normally go with demand to be honest. I'm sure someone will correct me but for Old Trafford a few years back I was told we'd taken 64 coaches being midweek and a ballache getting away from !!

I normally drive but even I'm thinking the coach would be better for this. Having to queue for the tube and get back to central London for the train home etc might be a pain.

Baginton

If I buy a memebrship now, can I use it to buy an Arsenal ticket when they go on sale?

I have read somewhere for people to buy season tickets to get Arsenal tickets, same should apply re membership too, which are released on the 12th.

Edited to add... found this on a e-mail from the club:

12 September - CCFC Members, JSB Members and 6 or 12 Match Package Holders (1 ticket per Member/Package holder)

Please have your Membership Card with you at time of purchase to process your order efficiently. To qualify for priority sale and to buy a CCFC Membership or a CCFC Membership Plus please click here

A CCFC Membership for just £25 includes the following benefits:

• Priority booking
• 10% of match ticket purchase
• £5 CCFC shop voucher
* Pin Badge ;)
• Monthly e-newsletter
• Access to concession prices for students

Last edited:

ccfc92

I have read somewhere for people to buy season tickets to get Arsenal tickets, same should apply re membership too, which are released on the 12th.

Edited to add... found this on a e-mail from the club:

12 September - CCFC Members, JSB Members and 6 or 12 Match Package Holders (1 ticket per Member/Package holder)

Please have your Membership Card with you at time of purchase to process your order efficiently. To qualify for priority sale and to buy a CCFC Membership or a CCFC Membership Plus please click here

A CCFC Membership for just £25 includes the following benefits:

• Priority booking
• 10% of match ticket purchase
• £5 CCFC shop voucher
* Pin Badge ;)
• Monthly e-newsletter
• Access to concession prices for students

So they will send me a membership pack? How long do they take, any ideas? Thanks btw :D

Baginton

Pass, might be quicker if you can do it online, or better still pop into the Ticket office, it will be quicker!

Now stop asking questions :D

ccfc92

Pass, might be quicker if you can do it online, or better still pop into the Ticket office, it will be quicker!

Now stop asking questions :D

Just bought it online, seems as though I could use it online now :D

Whats the meaning of life? ;) :whistle: :D

Black6Osprey

ohhh hark at sandy pants.

Ash is only trying to encourage folk to support their side. He's right in everything he says. Too many excuses from Cov fans these days.

The point is as per usual big cup game 9000 tickets will be sold but how many of these pussies will turn up for the league games when we're playing in back of beyond. Well you can count 8500 of them out straight away. Its piss easy to turn up for these glamour games but then everyone moans like fuck when our league form is shit and there at home listening on the radio.

Real

I've been to 2 games in the last season and this, but I've got my Arsenal tickets. It will be good to see some talent for a change.

ccfc92

The point is as per usual big cup game 9000 tickets will be sold but how many of these pussies will turn up for the league games when we're playing in back of beyond. Well you can count 8500 of them out straight away. Its piss easy to turn up for these glamour games but then everyone moans like fuck when our league form is shit and there at home listening on the radio.

Well I make every game I can physically afford to. I packed up and travelled 150 miles to the Ricoh on valentine's day to see Cov beat Leeds 2-1 on the day, and got to Fratton Park at 14,59 in December to see us lose 2-1. Do I come into your category?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Well I bet at Arsenal we will have around 8000 supporters singing all night, having a good time and supporting the team

Opposed to 800 fans at a small away ground where 70% of these will boo the players and shout abuse for 90 mins

I know which I would prefer

Some fans attitudes to support is unbelievable

Black6Osprey

Well I bet at Arsenal we will have around 8000 supporters singing all night, having a good time and supporting the team

Opposed to 800 fans at a small away ground where 70% of these will boo the players and shout abuse for 90 mins

I know which I would prefer

Some fans attitudes to support is unbelievable

I think thats an unfair assessment of a lot of fans who turn up and support the team at some pretty dire places. Just cos a handful of twats are getting a bit to pissed off at the moment doesn't make all supporters who go to away games the same. I've got no issue with people going to this game at all and have been to plenty of glory games over the years. What I take offence at is getting abuse just because I'm really not bothered about the cup games this season and would rather spend my cash supporting the team where its needed (getting out of this shit league).

I look forward to our sellout crowd at Oldham and I'm glad I've already got my ticket as I know you're all such great supporters and I don't want to hear any fucking lame excuses..

CCFC123

I think thats an unfair assessment of a lot of fans who turn up and support the team at some pretty dire places. Just cos a handful of twats are getting a bit to pissed off at the moment doesn't make all supporters who go to away games the same. I've got no issue with people going to this game at all and have been to plenty of glory games over the years. What I take offence at is getting abuse just because I'm really not bothered about the cup games this season and would rather spend my cash supporting the team where its needed (getting out of this shit league).

I look forward to our sellout crowd at Oldham and I'm glad I've already got my ticket as I know you're all such great supporters and I don't want to hear any fucking lame excuses..

i doubt there will be 8k there. out of the people i know who attend games none are going......?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I agree with all you say above but I wouldn't criticise anyone because they went to Arsenal away instead of a smaller away ground either which is what I took issue with in your last post

I agree my statement about those who go regular maybe was unfair but my point was taking more fans will make for a better support of the team and a better day for everyone. So I don't understand why people moan when we actually get a good away attendance as if they would rather only the regular away travellers attended, I don't understand why they would want less support for the team. I'm not saying that is what you want but that is what I think when I see people moaning about us taking bigger crowds to different game

Users who are viewing this thread