Anyone on here collect old match day programmes? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Been clearing out the garage at my old house and came across a number of City matchday programmes, plus one random Spurs v Sheff Weds one too. 🤷

Anyone collect them?

I have ....

IMG20240204143002.jpg
IMG20240204143013.jpg
IMG20240204143024.jpg
IMG20240204143042.jpg
IMG20240204143745.jpg
IMG20240204143116.jpg IMG20240204143138.jpg
IMG20240204143235.jpg
IMG20240204143336.jpg

I was always a bit random in buying programmes, so quite often wouldn't get one. Also lost so many over the years.

skybluelee

I collect. Own just shy of a thousand. almost every home programme since I started following the club in 83/84 plus some aways and Wembley matches.

Interestingly (possibly the wrong word) I have been looking through some of my 84/85 ones today.

Attachments

• IMG_9003.jpeg
    IMG_9003.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 15

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Been clearing out the garage at my old house and came across a number of City matchday programmes, plus one random Spurs v Sheff Weds one too. 🤷

Anyone collect them?

I have ....

View attachment 33859
View attachment 33860
View attachment 33861
View attachment 33862
View attachment 33863
View attachment 33864View attachment 33865
View attachment 33866
View attachment 33867

I was always a bit random in buying programmes, so quite often wouldn't get one. Also lost so many over the years.

Those were the days, Saturday 3.15 kick off. 😊

But don't tell the Sunderland fans.

Northeast sky blue

Used to a member of a collecters club advertised in the old shoot magazine and had hundreds but gave them all away when the wife and I moved home

Happy_Martian

Still have a lot of my home and away programmes from our Premiership days. Some with team changes scrawled on the back page. Think I've got the legendary Blackburn 5-2 Coventry game programme where Radio 5 were hoping Blackburn won and went top of the PL for their first time.

I'd love to know if there's a group or collector to pass them on to rather than just dump them into recycling or a charity shop disposal.

Otis

Still have a lot of my home and away programmes from our Premiership days. Some with team changes scrawled on the back page. Think I've got the legendary Blackburn 5-2 Coventry game programme where Radio 5 were hoping Blackburn won and went top of the PL for their first time.

I'd love to know if there's a group or collector to pass them on to rather than just dump them into recycling or a charity shop disposal.
Exactly. Same here.

Brighton Sky Blue

Impressed that Bobby Thomas traveled back through time just to take the photos for the front cover

Oldprogs

I collect. Own just shy of a thousand. almost every home programme since I started following the club in 83/84 plus some aways and Wembley matches.

Interestingly (possibly the wrong word) I have been looking through some of my 84/85 ones today.
Hi - Baggies fan in peace

I picked up here that there are perhaps a few who have match programmes they no longer want. Bit of a long shot but the record books say that at the end of the 1975/76 season there was a WBA v CCFC friendly match (at the Hawthorns); did anyone go and/or have a prog/team sheet from that game? The Baggies were promoted that season, so I'd like to complete the set if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction for one.

Good to see City on the up again after a few difficult years. Can't recall too many who have played for us both - Garry Thompson did keep us up on his own for a season and a half before we fell through the trap door in the Eighties and, of course, Cyrille Regis had to leave us to win something with you!

Anyway, ATB for the rest of the season (unless we happen to meet in the PO final!) and if anyone can help with that prog it would be much appreciated.

Cheers all

wingy

Hi - Baggies fan in peace

I picked up here that there are perhaps a few who have match programmes they no longer want. Bit of a long shot but the record books say that at the end of the 1975/76 season there was a WBA v CCFC friendly match (at the Hawthorns); did anyone go and/or have a prog/team sheet from that game? The Baggies were promoted that season, so I'd like to complete the set if anyone has one or can point me in the right direction for one.

Good to see City on the up again after a few difficult years. Can't recall too many who have played for us both - Garry Thompson did keep us up on his own for a season and a half before we fell through the trap door in the Eighties and, of course, Cyrille Regis had to leave us to win something with you!

Anyway, ATB for the rest of the season (unless we happen to meet in the PO final!) and if anyone can help with that prog it would be much appreciated.

Cheers all
Steve Hunt,now Evans according to Google.

Oldprogs

OK, didn't know some of those names played for both.

On the manager front, Tony Mowbray got us promoted, though Wylie & Gould both took us down!!

Users who are viewing this thread