Anyone else heard of potential SISU Ricoh deal? (3 Viewers)

thaiskyblue

It's not about believing things they say or do, however we all want our club back in Coventry if SISU can achieve this then this should be applauded.
i'd rather get the clap myself than have them in charge.

RoboCCFC90

i'd rather get the clap myself than have them in charge.

Fine but don't blame them if they can't find any other way of bringing us back.

GaryPendrysEyes

I'd rather a pretty faceless Council to own it instead

It is also amazing that people trust a Mayfair, Cayman Hedge fund, with an unknown boss and unknown agenda, rather than a Coventry council, which isn't faceless btw, and a Coventry charity.
Time some had a bit of pride in Coventry.

RoboCCFC90

they took us away, they are totaly taking the piss out our club and it's fans.

They took us away because they couldn't negotate a deal at the Ricoh, there was no other choice.

skybluetony176

Why would you be gutted if your football club owned its stadium & was returned to its home.

Some twisted logics going about.

if true, you are presuming that the club will own the ground, there is a chance that another shitsu company will own the ground and revenue while charging the club a rent. shitsu buying the ground does not mean that the club will own the ground.

dont get that confussed

covmark

It is beyond belief that anyone would want or trust incompetent, faceless, unethical, untrustworthy Sisu to own a key Coventry asset.
Sisu have shown Coventry and its fans nothing but 2 fingers for years. Time for them to sell up to someone who can build new relationships.
all you bang on about is the "key Coventry asset". It's only an asset with ccfc playing there, otherwise most people couldn't give two hoots about it

thaiskyblue

They took us away because they couldn't negotate a deal at the Ricoh, there was no other choice.
like i said "THEY ARE TAKING THE PISS", I HAVE MADE THE CHOICE A VERY HARD ONE, IV'E BEEN GOING UP THE CITY FOR 42 YEARS, I'M NEVER GOING AGAIN WITH SEPPALA'S CON MERCHANTS IN CHARGE.

RoboCCFC90

like i said "THEY ARE TAKING THE PISS", I HAVE MADE THE CHOICE A VERY HARD ONE, IV'E BEEN GOING UP THE CITY FOR 42 YEARS, I'M NEVER GOING AGAIN WITH SEPPALA'S CON MERCHANTS IN CHARGE.

Fine I respect that and I am sure others will it's your choice. However SISU aren't just the only party messing with CCFC and there future.

AJB1983

It's as simple as this.....sisu must never own any part of the Ricoh.
Ccfc should at some point but not whilst sisu have anything to do with them.

CJ_covblaze

hill83

@ hills83.....If PWKH says no...I think I'd sooner believe him than Septic, Fisher, and SISU...wouldn't you?

Depends what they are saying no about. Is it in their interest. Is it getting them publicity. Is it getting likes on here?

hill83

Tell that to the people who are still work there.

Give me their number and I will. Do you care if people say where you work 'doesn't matter' or 'isn't an asset to Coventry?' Do you bollocks, and if I worked there I wouldn't give a fuck. And if it all went wrong I'd get another job.

skyblueexile

I heard it was haskell buying and is negotiating with SISU

3rd party - no source apart from linked to council!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wes_cov

Give me their number and I will. Do you care if people say where you work 'doesn't matter' or 'isn't an asset to Coventry?' Do you bollocks, and if I worked there I wouldn't give a fuck. And if it all went wrong I'd get another job.

And while your looking for that new job who's paying your rent and feeding your kids?

NorthernWisdom

It is beyond belief that anyone would want or trust incompetent, faceless, unethical, untrustworthy Sisu to own a key Coventry asset.
Sisu have shown Coventry and its fans nothing but 2 fingers for years. Time for them to sell up to someone who can build new relationships.

But a deal agreed would mean a way firward would have been found where everybody benefits, surely?

SuperCov

See I was thinking last night. "Why didn't we sell any players in this past transfer window?" Have SISU learnt lessons? Im not sure, i think its because the 'Club' would have more value if they were to sell. If news of the arena being sold is true, either to SISU or Haskell could we put 2 & 2 together to make 4 or is it most likely 8. :) :thinkingabout:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

hill83

And while your looking for that new job who's paying your rent and feeding your kids?

Not sure really. Are we just talking about me or the people who still have jobs at the Ricoh? I'd probably use my savings.

Users who are viewing this thread