Anyone else heard of potential SISU Ricoh deal? (1 Viewer)

Steve.B50

Anyone else heard this??

I got a text off a mate that suggests that SISU are close to acquiring the Ricoh….. I expect the usual, source!! WUM, bullshit, the works, I am not convinces this is true but just seeing if anyone else has heard it…the text as follows..

Mate,,Sisu bought the Ricoh, I told you first

Reply.. I don’t believe that mate, where did you hear that?

Mate, Don’t get me wrong, I’m praying not..

Reply, Where did you hear it from, you can’t just text me and not back it up!

Mate, I was with the Banker who was on the panel and he is a huge cov fan, working for the bank of Scotland, through Norwich Union, Known his family a long long time, He is gutted like me!

Reply, I’m going on the forums to find out if anyone else has heard this, as I can’t see it being true.

Mate, carry on buddy, this will leak out soon anyway!

Reply, what’s the bankers name??

NO REPLY!! (this Is why I’m sceptical)

Right, you can all give it to me as I am expecting it, however, I will always relay, any bit of potential news, Whether it bullshit or not!!

This is not true.

RoboCCFC90

So we left the Ricoh for the pie money? Anyone with any working brain cells would know this is not the reason.

I don't trust SISU. Not in the slightest. But you want them to get the only thing that would give us a chance in the future whatever they do to us. Joy has said there is no negotiations. Are you happy with this?

I want us back in Coventry.....but not at any price. If this means I am a dick then so be it. You keep saying that SISU should get the stadium. But you never reply when asked if you would trust them if they did get it. Would they do what is best for our club or would they do what is best for their pockets? We love our club. Our club means nothing to them. But if anyone don't agree with you they are wrong. You seem to trust Joy. Even judges see right through her.

I never reply to your question? Check the other thread my friend and you'll see I have.

It's the ideology, this club must own 100% of its revenues, this is common knowledge hopefully something we can all agree on!

Well our club faces extinction if not so I think it's paramount that they return to this City should that need to be at the Ricoh then yes. There are many other reasons as to why the Arena and club should be united as one, but the club ownership should be of all CCFC relation. The hotel and Conference Hall, etc is not needed.

Tonylinc

In think that the problem here is one of "ownership". Yes, we all agree that the club needs to move back to the city to have any hope of a future and that will have to be at the Ricoh (any proposals to build a new stadium are shite). BUT most of us do not want Shitzu to own it and there is the dilemma. How do the club come to an arrangement for a return without ownership? JS has said that they will only return on having got the keys. Very little negotiation there then!

Astute

I never reply to your question? Check the other thread my friend and you'll see I have.

It's the ideology, this club must own 100% of its revenues, this is common knowledge hopefully something we can all agree on!

Well our club faces extinction if not so I think it's paramount that they return to this City should that need to be at the Ricoh then yes. There are many other reasons as to why the Arena and club should be united as one, but the club ownership should be of all CCFC relation. The hotel and Conference Hall, etc is not needed.

I agree with this. But I don't trust SISU. As I have always said if there is a way of keeping the ground with the club and not piling lots of debt onto it I would be happy for it to happen. But could a contract be written where this could happen.....including any dodgy admin moves?

Tonylinc

I agree with this. But I don't trust SISU. As I have always said if there is a way of keeping the ground with the club and not piling lots of debt onto it I would be happy for it to happen. But could a contract be written where this could happen.....including any dodgy admin moves?
In a word NO and that is exactly the problem.

swisstony

If all is rosy on the pitch ,nobody cares who the owners are.
Man u and the Glazers are the perfect example .
They are mortgaged to the hilt !!

Seyeclops666

Haha another WUM who joined in the last few weeks - or if I was more Machiavellian another of those who have recently joined the forum who just happen to be SISU lovers??!!??

Grappa

Haha another WUM who joined in the last few weeks - or if I was more Machiavellian another of those who have recently joined the forum who just happen to be SISU lovers??!!??

I'm not sure you understand what 'Machiavellian' actually means. Or how to construct a proper sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread