Anyone else heard of potential SISU Ricoh deal? (1 Viewer)

hill83

i'd take you seriously but that looks like a picture of you outside Sixfields.....

Every single one of us including all of your family are outside of Sixfields at this very moment.

AndreasB

Sisu are ok . Would be cool if they owned the Ricoh. It would mean they own the club and the ground with no interference from Council/Charity bollocks.
I think they have learned their lesson about running the team as well - leave it to a strong chief exec and bring in waggot rather than bullshitters like Ranson, Dulieu, Elliot etc.
be great if it was to happen and I hope we would get gates of 15,000 or more in League 1.

L

longjohnskyblue

So predictable long john, I guessed someone had to be a fool, i have posted many times on this forum, a WUM i definately am not, i suggest you move along my freind!!

It hasn't happened has it! I'll take that as an apology! You heard it from a friend of a friend of a friend! Laughable

How sad to try and claim an exclusive when clearly it is BS

rondog1973

they are accountable to voters, not Coventry fans...thats the problem
Yes, turn outs for local elections are usually pretty low. Were retaining the Ricoh and selling to responsible, ethical, owners with a public face made part of any parties manifesto, i'm sure the turn out would increase significantly.

shmmeee

Sisu are ok . Would be cool if they owned the Ricoh. It would mean they own the club and the ground with no interference from Council/Charity bollocks.
I think they have learned their lesson about running the team as well - leave it to a strong chief exec and bring in waggot rather than bullshitters like Ranson, Dulieu, Elliot etc.
be great if it was to happen and I hope we would get gates of 15,000 or more in League 1.

And charge us extortionate rent! Yay!

Lets swap a landlord who is legally obliged to work in the interests of the people of the city for one who's sole purpose is making two people rich! Yay! At least we'll be rid of that nasty council.

FFS some people are a Tory propaganda machines wet dream. Hint: just cos its council doesn't mean it's bad. Just cos its business doesn't mean it's good.

Astute

Depends what they are saying no about. Is it in their interest. Is it getting them publicity. Is it getting likes on here?

And we all prefer to listen to you and your cronies that make guesses that don't make sense most of the time than listen to someone that knows a lot of what is going on ;)

RegTheDonk

And charge us extortionate rent! Yay!

Lets swap a landlord who is legally obliged to work in the interests of the people of the city for one who's sole purpose is making two people rich! Yay! At least we'll be rid of that nasty council.

FFS some people are a Tory propaganda machines wet dream. Hint: just cos its council doesn't mean it's bad. Just cos its business doesn't mean it's good.

Nail on head shmmeee.

Its like having some nutter try and break your door down. Do you phone 999 or G4S?

skybluetony176

shitsu would be free to do what they want with no-one to answer too. lets find gary glitter a nice little island where he is king and out of jurisdiction from the rest off the free world and when he opens a nursery you can send your kids there if you like.

don't be so stupid. if you think acl were bad land lords what do you really think shitsu will be like.

RoboCCFC90

i'd take you seriously but that looks like a picture of you outside Sixfields.....

Well that's Shrewsbury so a bit different..

RoboCCFC90

Then I stand corrected...
But you're still wrong about sisu owning the Ricoh.

So is it best we continue to play in Northampton for possibly 5 years?

Astute

So is it best we continue to play in Northampton for possibly 5 years?

But your beloved SISU who you stick up for all the time took us there without trying any negotiations.

RoboCCFC90

That's wrong too, could be playing at Ricoh without sisu owning it....

Perhaps but not under the current rental deal that we were paying, yes we were offered less, although that was helping with the lower rental fee, I still feel that F&B should be revenue of the club.

RoboCCFC90

But your beloved SISU who you stick up for all the time took us there without trying any negotiations.

My beloved SISU? You do know that saying things like that just makes you sound like such a dick.

I do not support SISU, I have an unbiased opinion and look at things from the fence, are SISU a problem? Yes, do I want them gone? Yes! However is there anyway that they will leave willingly? No, are we closer to acquiring new owners for the club? No..

Like it or not we are stuck with them and to quote my father he would say "You have to make the best out of what you have" if SISU can get us back to Coventry, at the ACL Arena this should be applauded and give them my full backing.

I don't forgive them for what they have done, but I can't look at petty hate all the time, they have us in this situation they need to sort it in a way which is best for the club, some would argue Northampton isn't and I would agree.

But we were left with no other choice then to leave the Ricoh. This club needs to generate 100% of revenues that the club generates to maximise its performance on the pitch and to strive to make the club stable in the future. Under any rental agreement this season that wouldn't have been achieved at the Ricoh.

italiahorse

My beloved SISU? You do know that saying things like that just makes you sound like such a dick.

I do not support SISU, I have an unbiased opinion and look at things from the fence, are SISU a problem? Yes, do I want them gone? Yes! However is there anyway that they will leave willingly? No, are we closer to acquiring new owners for the club? No..

Like it or not we are stuck with them and to quote my father he would say "You have to make the best out of what you have" if SISU can get us back to Coventry, at the ACL Arena this should be applauded and give them my full backing.

I don't forgive them for what they have done, but I can't look at petty hate all the time, they have us in this situation they need to sort it in a way which is best for the club, some would argue Northampton isn't and I would agree.

But we were left with no other choice then to leave the Ricoh. This club needs to generate 100% of revenues that the club generates to maximise its performance on the pitch and to strive to make the club stable in the future. Under any rental agreement this season that wouldn't have been achieved at the Ricoh.

But like anything you have to contribute to setting it up to take some of the takings (Unless you are the mafia)
On ACL published accounts on F&B, takings of £1.2M the profit after deducting expenses was about £120,000.
They would take a lot more than that in increased income at just one match at the Ricoh.
So yes under the rental agreement at the Ricoh they would achieve that in just one match.

RoboCCFC90

But like anything you have to contribute to setting it up to take some of the takings (Unless you are the mafia)
On ACL published accounts on F&B, takings of £1.2M the profit after deducting expenses was about £120,000.
They would take a lot more than that in increased income at just one match at the Ricoh.
So yes under the rental agreement at the Ricoh they would achieve that in just one match.

Don't disagree that with Italia, however I am not Joy Seppala, she runs her business in a different way to which I would.

Again a valid point, but long term is that ideal? Is that going to help us push on back to the championship and improve the chances of a future ownership of a stadium which any Football Club needs?

RoboCCFC90

F&b ain't the answer and not the real stumbling block.
Selling tickets would get more revenue.

True, but the ideology is there any football club must be receiving 100% of the revenue it makes on any occasion. Our club doesn't, now there were two solutions to this and I can put them in the SISU format for you;

A) By force?
B) Promise of a new stadium

italiahorse

Don't disagree that with Italia, however I am not Joy Seppala, she runs her business in a different way to which I would.

Again a valid point, but long term is that ideal? Is that going to help us push on back to the championship and improve the chances of a future ownership of a stadium which any Football Club needs?

I am not against SISU owning the stadium with safeguards for CCFC but SISU need to pay the correct value. Perhaps with a little discount because they are the main tenants and a little good will. ACL need to be professional in this. If the details of any offers were published we would know whats happening. If it's obviously low then target SISI, if it's fair then target ACL.

Sky Blue Pete

No new stadium being built so can't we just fast forward to when an agreement is made and I can start to watch Coventry city again

AJB1983

So acting the way they have is conducive to positive talks with acl over the 50% option?
Could have been so different, but they chose to act disgracefully.

Those who sit on fences end up with splinters up their botties :(

RoboCCFC90

I am not against SISU owning the stadium with safeguards for CCFC but SISU need to pay the correct value. Perhaps with a little discount because they are the main tenants and a little good will. ACL need to be professional in this. If the details of any offers were published we would know whats happening. If it's obviously low then target SISI, if it's fair then target ACL.

ACL IMO haven't been professional and this is one of my issues. It's all been petty on both sides.

SISU can't bully there way into buying the Arena, however they would have to be almost 100% certain that ACL can't maintain the financial input in the Arena or SISU will have egg on there face.

Astute

So we left the Ricoh for the pie money? Anyone with any working brain cells would know this is not the reason.

I don't trust SISU. Not in the slightest. But you want them to get the only thing that would give us a chance in the future whatever they do to us. Joy has said there is no negotiations. Are you happy with this?

I want us back in Coventry.....but not at any price. If this means I am a dick then so be it. You keep saying that SISU should get the stadium. But you never reply when asked if you would trust them if they did get it. Would they do what is best for our club or would they do what is best for their pockets? We love our club. Our club means nothing to them. But if anyone don't agree with you they are wrong. You seem to trust Joy. Even judges see right through her.

RoboCCFC90

So acting the way they have is conducive to positive talks with acl over the 50% option?
Could have been so different, but they chose to act disgracefully.

Exactly. However would acting gracefully of done the trick? We will never know that answer unfortunately.

It could have been very different but unfortunately we can't look back..

Users who are viewing this thread