Anybody else still going to defend Pressley? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
7 wins out of 31. Sickening. Fuck this. I was going to go in to work and do overtime tomorrow but I'm having a beer. Fuck off.

I hope to see the post blaming Joy when you dont get paid as much at the end of the month!

RFC

Is it starting to become more clear yet just what is going to happen if he stays?

Not the manager, it's the players!

We need to stick together, believe and get behind the manager & the team.

A huge turn-out required for MK Dons. PUSB

Nick

Administrator

Believe what? Maybe if we don't go to games and look for our results we can listen to his after game interviews and believe we are in the champions league?

ccfc92

Again skybluekelly, you answer why he made changes when 2-0 up against ten men.

go on try and do it, no-one was injured , so you tell me why. Jack Finch should be nowhere near the first team yet he gets brought on.

Didn't Finch come on for Barton, who picked up a knock?

Not defending SP, just asking?

Sub

load of bollocks sisu pressley the lot of them can just go they are absolute shit how the fuck you can defend them

skybluedan

Right elvis this is my 1000 post on skybluestalk and I would just like to say you really are a c**t,you have not got a clue and between you and the rest of the fuckers have ruined the club I love for that I now curse all of you and yours
pox on the fuckin lot of ya fuck you

covmark

Just when you thought the day wasn't going to get any worse, here comes the forum idiot.

albatross

Very worrying in that he cites losing a two goal lead to inexperience. Where is the experience then for a serious relegation fight.

Oh and By the way RFC he chose the players, coached them and picked them , so whilst he is not on the pitch the playing side is his responsibility and now by his own admission we don't have the experience to hold a 2 goal lead against 10 men.

KG7

Can't argue with the table stupot, but I thought we were two moments of panic away from a really excellent performance today. and I think criticism of SP today is very harsh.

Astute

OK Einstein.

Who do you blame for the players being at our club? Who do you blame for choosing the team? Who do you blame for the subs? Who do you blame for the formation? Who was at fault for going defensive when 2-0 up against 10 men?

And will you be happy when we are in Division 4 next season?

ccfc92

Take cover!!!!!!!!!!!!

RFC grenade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He definitely won't reply if he's torn between his two favourite things in the world (SP and SISU)

The Reverend Skyblue

Didn't Finch come on for Barton, who picked up a knock?

Not defending SP, just asking?

apologies for my error and you are correct, but I was angry Finch got on

Putting Finch in the match day squad was bad enough ,then to actually use him is incompetant, he's simply not good enough.
i take your point though as I didn't know Barton was knobbled badly in the sending off tackle.bring on some fucker else,or move the team around to prevent Finch coming on.

i would have brought on Steven Hawking rather than Jack Finch .

ccfc92

apologies for my error and you are correct, but I was angry Finch got on

Putting Finch in the match day squad was bad enough ,then to actually use him is incompetant, he's simply not good enough.
i take your point though as I didn't know Barton was knobbled badly in the sending off tackle.bring on some fucker else,or move the team around to prevent Finch coming on.

i would have brought on Steven Hawking rather than Jack Finch .

no worries lol, I wasn't 100% sure myself :)

Our bench today:

Burge
Webster
Haynes
Finch
Thomas
Turgott
Jackson

Not much to work with admittedly, but surely Turgott on for Barton, tuck JOB in and put Turgott on the wing?

skybluepm2

How can you blame him for two defensive mistakes? Turn your brain on

Not being sexist, but are you a woman? If so, I'm not surprised by the above comment. Is he a very lovely man too? Pressley forever?

(I am being sexist. Women know jack shit about football)

ccfc1234

He weaked us with his subtitutions. Any manager that cant stop his team vs 10 men in the last 10 mins is not good enough. He should have brought different players on and not invited pressure the way he did. Still had we been 2-0 down I for one would be pleased with the result.

Wheelfass

In his post match chat he actually said it can be difficult to play against 10 men!!!!!!! Is it more difficult to play against 10 or 11?

skybluekelly98

Not being sexist, but are you a woman? If so, I'm not surprised by the above comment. Is he a very lovely man too? Pressley forever?

(I am being sexist. Women know jack shit about football)

No, Kelly is my surname (looking back it was a terrible decision to make that my username)
I am also anti-Pressley, but try to look at every issue with a level head. We were decent today, two poor pieces of defending cost us.

Astute

No, Kelly is my surname (looking back it was a terrible decision to make that my username)
I am also anti-Pressley, but try to look at every issue with a level head. We were decent today, two poor pieces of defending cost us.

Nearly the whole game against 10 players. Possession 50%. 2 corners. 4 shots on target. Sorry but just not good enough.

The Reverend Skyblue

He will be sacked tomorrow, we'll that's how I'm going to think for the rest of the day.

So good news tomorrow ladies and gents and then we can start to repair the damage he's done.

Where is my beer

skybluepm2

Haha sorry, jumping to conclusions. I take it all back! I very rarely look at things with a level head in the heat of the moment and I really have tried to be patient with this man hoping that one day he will prove us all wrong and turn a corner. Can't help but think that he has dug his own grave. The inability to see the game from the same perspective of the fans makes him come across as a bullshitter trying to save face.

Evo1883

Like lambert at villa ..the moment we crossed that line into the relegation zone he has to go , it shouldve happened sooner but i think the only way these players will guide us to safety is under new guidance

robbieray

To be honest I was a bit optimistic, but looking at the table and the fact that we need 2 wins even if Colchester and everyone round us lose matches...thats the worrying thing can we win a match even ?

Cov kid 55

RFC what colour is the sky in your world?
It's sky blue, and there's nothing wrong with that! I think that SP is here at least till the end of the season, and therefore, the only realistic proposition is to get behind the manager and the team, and yes, to fully support a win against MK next week.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's sky blue, and there's nothing wrong with that! I think that SP is here at least till the end of the season, and therefore, the only realistic proposition is to get behind the manager and the team, and yes, to fully support a win against MK next week.

What is a win?

Users who are viewing this thread