Anybody else still going to defend Pressley? (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is it starting to become more clear yet just what is going to happen if he stays?

D

Deleted member 4439

Is it starting to become more clear yet just what is going to happen if he stays?

We go into L2, the crowds get cut by half, as does the playing budget.

SISU get to pick up more management fess and write off more taxes.

Rinse and repeat.

hill83

How can you blame him for two defensive mistakes? Turn your brain on

It's just about this game is it? I'd tell you to turn your brain on but it looks as though there isn't one there.

Edit: After careful consideration I feel as though I have bitten to a wind up.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

There isn't a manager in football who could hold on to that two goal lead against 10 men. Hands tied!

SBchimp

Turn your brain on. 2 defensive mistakes (that got punished) loads of mistakes upfront. Clueless manager has to go or we are down

Sky Blue Harry H

I'm waiting for "We're all desperately disappointed in there - we've just got to get our heads down and get on with it"

bigfatronssba

The Reverend Skyblue

Again skybluekelly, you answer why he made changes when 2-0 up against ten men.

go on try and do it, no-one was injured , so you tell me why. Jack Finch should be nowhere near the first team yet he gets brought on.

KG7

We were great today. If you look at the game without an agenda, we totally dominated a team in the top six before and after they were reduced to ten men. I thought SP managed the game well - Stokes was injured, and with the crowd on the refs back, Barton was looking like he'd pick up a second yellow. Better to have eleven men on the pitch and take Barton off than risk another Doncaster.

Two minutes of panic and eighty minutes of dominance.

I thought the crowd had a big effect on the game. The ref gave them everything and us nothing.

covmark

We were great today. If you look at the game without an agenda, we totally dominated a team in the top six before and after they were reduced to ten men. I thought SP managed the game well - Stokes was injured, and with the crowd on the refs back, Barton was looking like he'd pick up a second yellow. Better to have eleven men on the pitch and take Barton off than risk another Doncaster.

I thought the crowd had a big effect on the game. The ref gave them everything and us nothing.
Whatever way it's dressed up mate we should not be giving away a 2 goal lead against 10 men.

italiahorse

How can you blame him for two defensive mistakes? Turn your brain on

,,,, because he went defensive again.
His choice, he looked to the bench as soon as we went 2 up.
If you go defensive, do it properly and replace a striker with a defender or midfielder.

AJB1983

If Pressley was actually playing up front and making the mistakes fine, but he's not. He can't be blamed for that.
Putting players on that aren't good enough is hardly his sole fault is it?

skybluedan

If you go defensive, do it properly and replace a striker with a defender or midfielder.

Dont be silly mate we are on about elvis here

ajsccfc

I don't see many people being unhappy about losing a 2-0 lead against ten men as hiding behind an agenda.

hill83

If Pressley was actually playing up front and making the mistakes fine, but he's not. He can't be blamed for that.

Nice try Steven.

skybluedan

Well why put them on then? Why the fuck has he got them in his team then

bigfatronssba

What are you on about? The ref reduced them to 10 men.

KG7

Whatever way it's dressed up mate we should not be giving away a 2 goal lead against 10 men.

Of course not, but we were in total control. still probing for a third, solid at the back, even getting the rub of the ball. there wwas no way they were gonna get back into it.

And then bang bang. Three mistakes, two goals.

Not Pressley fault, however much anyone wants him out. and as I've said, I thought he managed the game well, pre-empting situations in what was a volatile atmosphere.

The only thing I would hIve done was addressed our weakness on the left side as we looked weak with Haynes and Thomas, but what could he do with one sub left and an injury to the left back?

KG7

He didn't go defensive. We must have had about twenty five chances!

fernandopartridge

He should go. The players didn't look like they wanted to win. Attempting silly passes rather than going for the jugular. How can 11 look so outnumbered?

Sorry Pressley but my support for you has evaporated after that pathetic (even by Coventry City standards) capitulation. Fuck off.

stupot07

All that matters
33d76d9c897069b110225ca521341784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

7 wins out of 31. Sickening. Fuck this. I was going to go in to work and do overtime tomorrow but I'm having a beer. Fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread