Any players worth having from points deducted teams? (1 Viewer)

blunted

Derby, Reading possibly others to follow. Allowing for our financial restrictions any players we should be looking at to poach for next season. Guess it depends on which league we are in. Think we will just miss out on promotion, but you never know.

Bugsy

Swift from Reading looks some player. Too good for us!

Derby have a few good young players like Sibley.

Too good for us but plays for Reading.
Right O 👍.....PUSB

Bugsy

TomRad85

Which bit are you struggling with?
I assume you mean we couldn't afford him rather than too good for us. We're a better team than Reading so that wouldn't make much sense.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Bugsy

Which bit are you struggling with?

Cheeky c**t.

You're whole logic of swift being too good for us silly u pretentious dickhead.....PUSB

PVA

I assume you mean we couldn't afford him rather than too good for us. We're a better team than Reading so that wouldn't make much sense.

Partly finances yes, but mainly that when he leaves Reading he'll be going to a much better team than us, we don't have a cat in hells chance of signing him (even if you take out the fact we couldn't afford him)

rob9872

Lawrence is a handy player aswell

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Handy player but a c**t. That crash tells you all you need to know about his character.

Bugsy

As someone says above Premier League teams are looking at him so clearly he's too good for us. It's irrelevant what team he plays for

We might be premier league next season, so really he might not be too good for us 👍

TomRad85

Partly finances yes, but mainly that when he leaves Reading he'll be going to a much better team than us, we don't have a cat in hells chance of signing him (even if you take out the fact we couldn't afford him)
I get what you're saying, we couldn't get him but I think the phrasing too good for us misses the mark a bit. I'd take O'Hare over Swift any day, is he too good for us even though he plays for us? (Some may say yes I suppose.)

TomRad85

Derby got a few good young lads, I’d take Buchanan the left back. Probably be a few sniffing around him though.
We should probably stop talking about ourselves as if we're unattractive no hopers though. We are an attractive club especially for young players. Of course the question with us is always would the owners pay the required fee, but assuming they did we could comfortably be taking players from the likes of Derby right now.

SleepyGinger

We should probably stop talking about ourselves as if we're unattractive no hopers though. We are an attractive club especially for young players. Of course the question with us is always would the owners pay the required fee, but assuming they did we could comfortably be taking players from the likes of Derby right now.

You’re probably right mate just not used to being this high up in the food chain.

slowpoke

Swift from Reading looks some player. Too good for us!

Derby have a few good young players like Sibley.
Swift is one of the best midfielders I’ve seen against us this season out of contract I believe at the end of the season too been linked to two or three premier clubs so almost certainly out of our reach.

Sky Blue Harry H

Crazy money what a mess

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I still think a lot of 'not in demand' championship players will end up running down their contracts, as they are unlikely to get similar wage offers at new clubs in the current financial climate. Effectively, clubs with players on longish contracts will struggle to get them off their books.

Sky Blue Harry H

Ovie Ejaria

Very good player - Reading have Joao (assuming he returns fully fit). Ejaria and Swift who are all PL quality. Assume they'll get picked off, but may be left with a number of older big earners with little sell on value. Not really what you want when you are under financial pressure, Think they'll have a struggle next season (unless they've got a lot of youth talent coming through)

rexo87

Don’t think you’d be able to just pick up players from Reading. They’ve had 6 points deducted but have signed Carroll, Drinkwater and Dan. Don’t think they will be struggling. Derby on the other hand if they don’t find a buyer before Jan will be a fire sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread