Anti Wasp march / protests. Where are they ? (4 Viewers)

stupot07

Italia's source...

6e0b7da26a77893b3ec5925bd93bfadc.jpg

"This weeks lottery winner will be a girl.....or a boy, young......or old...." :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Italia's source...

6e0b7da26a77893b3ec5925bd93bfadc.jpg

"This weeks lottery winner will be a girl.....or a boy, young......or old...." :D

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
It's Cov City 4 life . lol ;)

Grendel

Once CCFC is sorted..... legally.

What does that mean? Are you saying JLR are waiting for a JR action to cease? You should contact the telegraph with that one as that will be back page news - probably front page - I hope for your sake when that happens you have evidence to back that up.

martcov

If true, the embargo comes from SISU. That would mean SISU hold JR2 in the air until they get a good deal from Wasps. Then they drop the JR2, the naming rights can go ahead and everyone can move forward. If true,

Covstu

A Wasps protest showcases that the people are against sporting clubs moving from their historic area.
So when would you protest, would this potentially clash with a SISU protest? Just seems a little pointless in the grand scheme of things of making a difference

letsallsingtogether

A Wasps protest showcases that the people are against sporting clubs moving from their historic area.
No it wouldn't.
It would show people don't actually care.
How many do you think would turn up?
For a fact none of the main moaners on this board would turn up with it being a Saturday when City are away and they are at home listening to the radio in the warm or a Sunday when Antiques Roadshow is on.
So with a pityfull show it would show we don't care. Lucky if 10 turned up.:(

Users who are viewing this thread