I don't "hate" sisu, admittedly I would rather they sold up and moved on and I'd take a chance on someone else. It's those running our football team on SISU's behalf I hate, yes Waggott and Fisher. It is these two who have dictated the policies and the path they seem fit to obtain those policies. It was 100% Fisher's idea to move to Sixfields and the recruitment policy is 100% Waggotts, the appointment and lengthy contract of Pressley was Waggotts, the retention of the hapless Andy Thorn was Waggotts too the cheapest option at the time, the loss of Mark Robins, down to Waggott renageing on promises, forget the official reasons given. Remember in interview Joy Seppalla admitted not even knowing CCFC were part of her organisation, that interview was after the Northampton move. I would love to know the deals both Waggott and Fisher have with sisu for their employment with them, they won't be employees but contracted in to do a job, how are they paid and what does payment depend on.