'Anti-SISU brigade' (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

So where is the money coming from? It looks like TM is getting the full amount to spend of income that is allowed by the FL rules. Then you have all the other expenses like rent and staff wages to pay. If there is anything left over it won't be a lot. It might pay for a few hours of what they are charged by the legal team. But that is it.

The last JR wasn't much more than a joke. But this one hopefully will let us know why we have been left homeless. But whatever happens we shouldn't let it make us take our eyes off the most important thing. And this is being successful this season.

How would we know?
They have yet to publish where the money is coming from.
It's just a feeling based on the fact it's CCFC taking the action.

Between :THE QUEEN on the application of(1) SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED(2) ARVO MASTER FUND LIMITED(3) COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB(HOLDINGS) LIMITED

Still got a feeling that the new preferential shares (I think ) they took out means some sort of pay back before they release the club. Effectively putting the price up above it's value.

Just a feeling but it will get better every day if we keep winning.

Last edited:

oldfiver

I was not sure, which is why I asked as there has actually only been one JR - it was confusing to say the "last "

Until the hearing in February has been and decided on , no one knows what worthwhile will come from either JR.

Whatever the decisions at a legal level, I doubt very much they will benefit CCFC so best to just forget about it, let it take it's course and in the meantime hope TM and his staff can do well on the pitch. You never know it may even attract the attention of a wealthy investor.[/QUOTE]

In response to your final point the JR result may lead to what you want. It might even be the current owners if it goes their way!

Last edited:

oldfiver

How would we know?
They have yet to publish where the money is coming from.
It's just a feeling based on the fact it's CCFC taking the action.

CCFC is a party to the action - it is not bringing it

What has been published are the Otium ( CCFC ) accounts and the JR costs are not there

Moff

Another bump of his own thread by Ginetta, sorry I mean Sydney, his new username.

The sort of poster who cant bask in the good feeling of a win, and just wants to whip up some anti SISU rhetoric again.
No one is pro SISU, but some people just want to create an ill fekking feeling all the time.

Astute

In response to your final point the JR result may lead to what you want. It might even be the current owners if it goes their way!

The odds are it will not go their way. And if it does what makes you think they will become wealthy? So they said a very large amount could be payable. In the first JR they said they would sue all involved. They were trying to use scare tactics.

The way I see it is that if they do manage to win this one it will just end up with an appeal from CCC. We don't know most of what has happened but I have heard nothing myself to make me think they will get much from it even if they do win.

Astute

CCFC is a party to the action - it is not bringing it

What has been published are the Otium ( CCFC ) accounts and the JR costs are not there

Will you make your mind up? Are SISU CCFC or not?

To me they are not. But to others they are.

oldfiver

Will you make your mind up? Are SISU CCFC or not?

To me they are not. But to others they are.

The short answer to your question is "SISU" do not own CCFC

CCFC is the football bit of Otium. Otium is owned by Sky Blues Sports and Leisure. The majority shareholding in SBSL is through investment companies MANAGED by SISU . All in the accounts

Astute

The short answer to your question is "SISU" do not own CCFC

CCFC is the football bit of Otium. Otium is owned by Sky Blues Sports and Leisure. The majority shareholding in SBSL is through investment companies MANAGED by SISU . All in the accounts

Which is what I have said all along. I am glad you now agree with me.

Grendel

Another bump of his own thread by Ginetta, sorry I mean Sydney, his new username.

The sort of poster who cant bask in the good feeling of a win, and just wants to whip up some anti SISU rhetoric again.
No one is pro SISU, but some people just want to create an ill fekking feeling all the time.

I would request that the thread be closed. It's resurrection is pointless and only serves to bring out a few of his loony mates making silly statements and out of context remarks.

The intention is clearly to bump it every month and it can only be for mischief purposes.

letsallsingtogether

I would request that the thread be closed. It's resurrection is pointless and only serves to bring out a few of his loony mates making silly statements and out of context remarks.

The intention is clearly to bump it every month and it can only be for mischief purposes.

I suggest we close every thread that isn't based on the football side of things, therefore all the loonies from both sides me included can concentrate on the football.
Any threads that are then taken of track should be deleted or the perpetrator banned for a week.

PUSB

Grendel

I suggest we close every thread that isn't based on the football side of things, therefore all the loonies from both sides me included can concentrate on the football.
Any threads that are then taken of track should be deleted or the perpetrator banned for a week.

PUSB

No it's fine to have non football related threads. This particular one though has died a death and the OP has performed the kiss of life on it with the intention purely to be negative.

The purpose has no benefit to the club and is clearly an attempt to divert enthusiasm from a good start.

Astute

What a brilliant post. Never forgive or forget

I can't agree with this. Forget? Never. Forgive? Maybe. Shall we see where we end up with them before saying never? We are now going in the right direction. And we were not the healthiest at the time they took over.

letsallsingtogether

No it's fine to have non football related threads. This particular one though has died a death and the OP has performed the kiss of life on it with the intention purely to be negative.

The purpose has no benefit to the club and is clearly an attempt to divert enthusiasm from a good start.

Or just that you don't agree with him.
FFS G if we all agreed then this site will die just as GMK did, we all need a good rant now and again better on here then at the game.
why do we come on here because we are all City fans at heart don't always agree with each other on squad how players have performed, Manager etc etc that is why it is a passionate game...PUSB

Nick

Administrator
FFS G if we all agreed then this site will die just as GMK did, we all need a good rant now and again better on here then at the game.
why do we come on here because we are all City fans at heart don't always agree with each other on squad how players have performed, Manager etc etc that is why it is a passionate game...PUSB
Not all city fans... I don't think anybody can doubt some people whether they agree with them on everything or not.

NorthernWisdom

Ginetta is a SISU loving moron though.

Users who are viewing this thread