Welcome to Sky Blues Talk!

You're currently viewing the forum as a guest. Join thousands of fellow Coventry City fans today!

'Anti-SISU brigade'

I was on about the whole Haskell / ACL thing back in the day rather than statements that are made where they have asked members first.

Ah ok,

I have to say I have no issue with that either. If there is the remotest possibility someone wants to buy the club other than SISU at the moment. I think as long as there is a realistic possibility that they could buy. Then due to the list stated by the OP ( some of which I don't agree with) but the majority is correct. Then it is no surprise the Trust supported this over our current owners. Again I feel most their members felt the same.
Haskel was a genuine possibility
There was an admin process
He lost because SISU were buying their own debt so we're able to bid over the odds.
 
Not really sure those are conspiracies, the ones I was replying to with those I don't think of as conspiracies either. It was more the it was the strategy to split the fans, I think the fans did a good job of that.

A question can be seen as a conspiracy. A conspiracy can be seen as a question. So if you ask questions about something you see as a conspiracy what actually might be seen from others is you making a conspiracy out of a question made :confused:
 
The "Anti Sisu Brigade" are definable - usually the fucking loudmouths who are not going to games because they are bravely protesting against the owners.
 
The "Anti Sisu Brigade" are definable - usually the fucking loudmouths who are not going to games because they are bravely protesting against the owners.

The 'Anti CCC brigade' are easily definable as they have a go at anyone saying anything against SISU.
 
What they have done is despicable. Destroyed the club and set fans against each other.
If they had put as much effort in to running a running a football club as lies, spin and litigation then we would be in the top 6 of the championship.

One of the worst things is people support their action and defend them.
 
personally i am proud to be in the anti sisu brigade if i lived nearer would be more active against them
 
Les Reid is quite a vocal SISU mouth piece. Though he gets paid.

The pro- SISU brigdade need a new enemy now the council have gone.
 
The word brigade has been ruined by simplistic grouping. Firemen need to come up with a new collective so they're not tarnished by the stupid brush, I vote harem.
 
Our resident Ukipper is Proud to do fuck all then. Well done you.


you really are a twat where did skipper come from and look at where i live its not a fucking secret
 
How did that massive Fans protest inside Sixfields come off after the pitch dried out AndreasB?
 
I was shocked just now to see a City fan on the CT website refer to others as 'the anti-SISU brigade'.

Surely by now that's all of us!

Anyway, it got me thinking of all the reasons I loathe and detest the parasites. This list is very much non-exhaustive so feel free to add to it.

- Leading our club to its lowest position in 50 years
- Taking our club to a different part of the country in an underhand attempt to steal our stadium
- Doing this in their own interest despite the obvious long term damage it would cause the club
- Lying to the fans in the process
- Threatening to take the memorial garden with them
- Mockingly saying that a statue of Joy Seppala should be built
- Wasting time and resources on a legal battle with our council rather than the football club.
- Selling any assets we have at any opportunity
- Lying to us that the money would be reinvested.
- Lying to us on just about everything!
- Selling youth players who had been bought through the academy for below the going rate or for “undisclosed fees”.
- Short term and short sighted profiteering!
- Criminal mismanagement of contract negotiations (effectively letting the most valuable and bankable assets end their contracts and leave on a free transfer)
- Ken Dulieu, bench sitter
- Onye Igwe, "First on the agenda: Sky Blue Sam is too fat"
- Leonard Brody, Mr Text a Sub
- Tim Fisher - where do I even start?
- Full censorship of peaceful protests with ejections and lies about fire safety hazards
- Secretive dialogue with other clubs to enforce censorship on away days
- Threatening the fans with legal action
- Threatening everyone with legal action
- Ruining any chance for reconciliation with the council by reiterating that a stadium will be built elsewhere
- Not building it

The day they leave will be one of the finest moments in Coventry City's history and it should be celebrated with street parties. Maybe a bus top parade of our Statue of Joy?

That's providing there is still a club to support of course.

Good post really, just about sums most of it up !!
 
I think the 'anti SISU Brigade' need a theme tune........

I think its a question of what the ASB (which yes should be everyone) can do about the wonderful owners??
 
Yes it was a strategy Nick. I saw it happen first hand, say what the fuck you like mate I'm bored of your pointless posts now. Believe what you want, I know what I've seen. If you want to continue supporting them and believing rumour over fact that's your lookout.

I know who killed my club and who helped them do it. I also know what the Trust was actually doing unlike you it seems. No point trying to convince you, you made your mind up long ago.

You didn't really see it did you? I think you are confusing reality.

As for people making their minds up I think yours was made up many many years ago.
 
You didn't really see it did you? I think you are confusing reality.

As for people making their minds up I think yours was made up many many years ago.

No he didn't, he was a member of the "if you can't see how Sisu are good for the club you're an idiot" brigade.
 
Its a good quality to be able to admit when you're wrong and change your opinion.

His opinion only changes when the council tells him to change it.
 
Its a good quality to be able to admit when you're wrong and change your opinion.

Wouldn't it be a better quality to not be wrong in the first place rather than being wrong every time and keep changing?

(This is not me saying I am right about everything in the world, just a question)
 
I keep meaning to ask. Could you tell me some of your other usernames on here?

Nick was taken over after he arranged his super secret fans club with Labovitch. He's been spreading bullshit and rumour ever since.
 
I don't remember that poster, to be honest. Did he have more than one then?

To clear it up, it was only that one on a few occasions it wasn't an ongoing undercover thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom