Another terror attack in Europe. (1 Viewer)

jimmyhillsfanclub

Now reported the Vienna attack was carried out by a young austrian/macedonian recently released from prison for attempting to join IS in syria....

FFS....if its not depressing enough, even when we do manage to catch, charge & imprison some of these scum, we appear to let them out way too soon & way too often.....

Brighton Sky Blue

Now reported the Vienna attack was carried out by a young austrian/macedonian recently released from prison for attempting to join IS in syria....

FFS....if its not depressing enough, even when we do manage to catch, charge & imprison some of these scum, we appear to let them out way too soon & way too often.....

I always think they should be allowed to live in some desert shithole if that’s what they are so interested in. Then get them all in the same place for a well aimed drone strike

Sky Blue Pete

Yep up from substantial to severe 30 mins ago. Which means something like intelligence to say an attack is highly likely

chiefdave

Yep up from substantial to severe 30 mins ago. Which means something like intelligence to say an attack is highly likely
No specific intelligence of an imminent incident according to Patel, a precautionary measure as there's been multiple attacks in Europe.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

It’s the worst year of my 30 on the planet I think. Anyone older with even ‘better’?

I can't think of a worse one in 40.

Probably have to go back to the Winter of Discontent, the strikes, power cuts, rubbish not collected etc to get a comparable one. Before that you're talking war years and Depression era, but not going to be many of them left nowadays, certainly of an age to appreciate how shit it truly was as most would've been kids at the time.

Brighton Sky Blue

I can't think of a worse one in 40.

Probably have to go back to the Winter of Discontent, the strikes, power cuts, rubbish not collected etc to get a comparable one. Before that you're talking war years and Depression era, but not going to be many of them left nowadays, certainly of an age to appreciate how shit it truly was as most would've been kids at the time.

It certainly feels never ending though rationally of course it won't be

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

It has been really, really shit and there are things I really struggle with. But most importantly I feel grateful to have seen the us win the league, albeit in strange circumstances & also my wife & I are expecting a daughter, our first child, early next year. It’s been shit, it will continue to be shit, but people need to stick together and look towards the light at the end of the tunnel & appreciate those around you. Even if it is only by a zoom. Good times will come again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
It has been really, really shit and there are things I really struggle with. But most importantly I feel grateful to have seen the us win the league, albeit in strange circumstances & also my wife & I are expecting a daughter, our first child, early next year. It’s been shit, it will continue to be shit, but people need to stick together and look towards the light at the end of the tunnel & appreciate those around you. Even if it is only by a zoom. Good times will come again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations. Only real men make daughters ;)

tommydazzle

Ignoring the fact that Britain didn't exist 500 years ago, that's uhhhh quite a spicy take. You're literally talking pre-Reformation, Henry VIII-era levels of religiosity. Americans are a surprisingly religious bunch in places, but in fairness most of them would agree that the earth travels around the sun.
I think you’re confusing Britain with Great Britain. Britain certainly existed - the Romans invaded Britannia over two thousand years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread