Another terror attack in Europe. (1 Viewer)

Kieranp96

Terror attack in Vienna Austria, no facts released but said 7 people Dead, videos going around of a guy with ak4u and hand gun shouting alluh akbar.

Kieranp96

Attack on a synagogue apparently
Multipul places, 2 dead but still reckon there's up to 10 more out there, from whats being shared there will be alot more dead than 7. Seen explosives ak47s pistols Grenades. Actual joke that it's becoming a regular occurrence in eruope.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I've seen some of the videos and they are horrendous.

This will keep coming unfortunately. At least some people will get the pleasure of calling others bigots to make themselves feel better.

What have we done to our continent?

Kieranp96

I've seen some of the videos and they are horrendous.

This will keep coming unfortunately. At least some people will get the pleasure of calling others bigots to make themselves feel better.

What have we done to our continent?
Fucked it by welcoming mass immigration of young lads who have been brainwashed, don't see many family's trying to jump countrys, would not surprise me if somethings gona happen here before Xmas.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Bunch of fucking cowards.

One of them was running around with what looked like a bag for life over his shoulder. He could barely break into a jog for it. Easy pickings for armed response you would hope.

Evo1883

He can go fuck himself too. I'd rather not take advice from fucking tyrants

🤷 Not wrong though is it

Again and again and again and again... It won't stop.. Atleast not in our lifetimes, you could argue it will get much worse ... This is our future... How depressing

clint van damme

just seen this, fucking terrible, and pretty severe if that's an appropriate thing to say as in more than just some lone actor (even though that is sever enough).

shmmeee

What the fuck have the Austrians done?

Also, how does America get off with so little?

Fucking cunts. Feels like they were waiting for lockdown to end with the recent spate.

Blind-Faith

Absolute wankers. Maybe the fact Austria have done nothing is the exact reason they chose it, easier to organise and totally out of the blue???

Evo1883

What the fuck have the Austrians done?

Also, how does America get off with so little?

Fucking cunts. Feels like they were waiting for lockdown to end with the recent spate.

With America.. I guess one of the reasons is proximity to countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.. Europe shares a land border with some of these countries so its easier to pass back and forth as opposed to 2 giant oceans either side ... and How many migrants/refugees from these nations Europe has had in comparison... Also an interesting point as of 2016 5000 European muslims had gone to Syria and Iraq to fight compared to 200 American Muslims...

And probably the main reason

USA has a Muslim population of under 4 million from a total population of 328 million people

Europe has a Muslim population of over 45 million of a population of 741 million

Last edited:

shmmeee

With America.. I guess one of the reasons is proximity to countries such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.. Europe shares a land border with some of these countries so its easier to pass back and forth as opposed to 2 giant oceans either side ... and How many migrants/refugees from these nations Europe has had in comparison... Also an interesting point as of 2016 5000 European muslims had gone to Syria and Iraq to fight compared to 200 American Muslims...

And probably the main reason

USA has a Muslim population of under 4 million from a total population of 328 million people

Europe has a Muslim population of over 45 million of a population of 741 million

I mean most terrorists seem to be homegrown, though pure numbers makes sense. Still has there even been a major Islamist attack since 9/11? Yet there’s mass shootings every week. You’d expect at least one of these attacks there in 20 years surely?

Nick

Administrator
Probably easier to go unnoticed when there are so many shootings in America.

Wasn't there a bloke in an army camp who killed a few people in the US?

Evo1883

I mean most terrorists seem to be homegrown, though pure numbers makes sense. Still has there even been a major Islamist attack since 9/11? Yet there’s mass shootings every week. You’d expect at least one of these attacks there in 20 years surely?

I think gun culture and mass shootings in America are a different conversation entirely, they are not motivated by religion normally if at all.

In regards to terror attacks in america since 9/11... This also applies to countries like Poland and hungaria in Europe... They don't really if at all have any terrorism... I don't know why really but I'm guessing sheer numbers and % of radicals being much lower 🤷

Last edited:

clint van damme

And they weren't wrong

but we ignored them and removed them and created a vacuum in both countries which Islamists have exploited, it's almost as if I'm right about the massive part foreign policy plays in this ;)

clint van damme

Boston Marathon is the only one I can think of.

Evo1883

but we ignored them and removed them and created a vacuum in both countries which Islamists have exploited, it's almost as if I'm right about the massive part foreign policy plays in this ;)

Or you could argue that they were just ticking time bombs that would have blown up at some point in the future...
Which is also just as plausible

Users who are viewing this thread