Ann lucas wins (1 Viewer)

Astute

Wrong. A lot of non fans give a toss as well, especially with yet more cuts and job losses, they wonder why Coventry liked to financially assist a London Rugby team.

You hit the nail on the head.

All these cuts and job losses brought in by the Tories and it is the fault of Labour for having to do something as they can't afford the time or money to keep a football stadium for our football club that they got built for us because of the litigation that our clubs owners have been starting and continuing with although they have come nowhere near winning any of it.

Yes we all see it as being wrong. But maybe we need to look at the bigger picture and not just what would have been best for our club or SISU.

italiahorse

I think its quite funny how Lucas said she was a Coventry City fan, yet plays a major part in putting one of the final nails in the coffin.

Just because she is a city fan does not mean handing over the Ricoh to Sisu for nothing.
Some people are so far up their own arse they can't see whats actually happened here.
We are not far off from the first "Sisu have been hard done by" rant !!

stupot07

Just because she is a city fan does not mean handing over the Ricoh to Sisu for nothing.
Some people are so far up their own arse they can't see whats actually happened here.

Who said they should give it to Sisu for nothing? Who said Sisu want it for £0.00?

This is a urban myth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

LB87ccfc

I am not saying that by any means.

SISU tried to yield their axe and back the council into a corner by playing hard ball and the bluff game.

SISU were outwitted so made an 11th hour offer which according to some was more than Wasps offered, however due to the bickering between both parties, the council voted no.

We all know the story blah de blah, but all I have to say on the matter is neither party is innocent in all of this.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I am not saying that by any means.

SISU tried to yield their axe and back the council into a corner by playing hard ball and the bluff game.

SISU were outwitted so made an 11th hour offer which according to some was more than Wasps offered, however due to the bickering between both parties, the council voted no.

We all know the story blah de blah, but all I have to say on the matter is neither party is innocent in all of this.

They didn't. They made a conditional offer. Like when they made a 'conditional offer' for ACL; on the proviso they could get the distressed Yorkshire Bank loan for a value YB wouldn't sell it for. As such, the conditional offer was worthless.

A bit like when they 'bid' for the Higgs share - again, conditionally, but having moved 'the option' elsewhere within the SISU Group of companies, which wasn't lawful as it was a 'non assignable' option. These are clear facts, laid out in court papers, or there in the public domain

Ian1779

They didn't. They made a conditional offer. Like when they made a 'conditional offer' for ACL; on the proviso they could get the distressed Yorkshire Bank loan for a value YB wouldn't sell it for. As such, the conditional offer was worthless.

A bit like when they 'bid' for the Higgs share - again, conditionally, but having moved 'the option' elsewhere within the SISU Group of companies, which wasn't lawful as it was a 'non assignable' option. These are clear facts, laid out in court papers, or there in the public domain

Wasps offer was conditional wasn't it. The condition being that if you don't sell it to us we will veto and take it anyway.

fernandopartridge

Presumably Wasps had conditions to their offer? Or was it marketed as a 250 year lease?

Moff

Ironic I would have put your name at the top of that list.

In fact here it is amended ' Italia is so far up his own arse he can't see whats actually happened here' Now thats better.

Users who are viewing this thread