I've not moved the goal posts Nick. I can't make this any clearer:
When Andy Goode (or anyone who is not a lawyer) says thing like 'stop suing Wasps' or when Wasps or the council talk about 'dropping legals' that should be taken as a generic phrase meaning 'drop all attempts to reverse the Ricoh sale'. When you get very angry about Sisu signing a letter promising not to sue Wasps and why won't Wasps accept that, I explain that from what I can read Wasps are asking for a wider ranging commitment than that.
I can post my reasoning for that if you are interested. I have several times before and never had it challenged, just the usual screams of 'propaganda' and 'moving the goal posts' or whatever else.
I can only promise you that I did not sign up for this site nine years ago as a council sleeper agent just in case Sisu ever decided to break the lease. I'm just giving my honest reading of things in the hope that if they are wrong I will be corrected and get a better understanding. I'm just a CCFC fan, like you, trying to understand what's going on with my club. I don't believe in conspiracies or people being evil for the sake of it so try and see all sides. If this isn't allowed on here feel free to ban me, or if you've got issues with my reasoning feel free to post it, but the constant character attacks and avoiding what I'm actually saying are getting very very tiring.
As for the accounts, I have no idea, they don't interest me, I don't care about Wasps. At best it seems like your argument is 'this person was wrong/lying about something once therefore we shouldn't even look at what he's saying and just assume he's always wrong/lying'. That's your prerogative, but I don't work like that.