Aliases (1 Viewer)

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Anyone remember Neo from the BBC 606 forum? Unparalleled some of the WUMing he used to do!

edgy

Remember playing against Hull and WBA for GMK . We played ok against Hull, must of Oggy's team talk but West Brom hammered us. Two rapid youngsters up front and an ITV sports presenter at the back. He went on to do a spanish football programme but can't remember his name.

I've spent far too much time this morning trying to find that guys's name. He was a decent player though.

GaryPendrysEyes

For what it’s worth I was BigotKilla (and later BK Flamer) on the Untrust site.
I was a LAST regular, which was actually a very pleasant forum, and had a look over there and it was a total pit. So I thought I’d hammer the BNP regulars there for a few months and stir the pot.
I was surprised how much soft support they had there and not that much push back, with a few exceptions, HTO springs to mind. I remember there was quite a lot of support to their view that using the ‘N’ and ‘P’ word wasn’t a problem for instance.
The Good old days eh….

Sick Boy

For what it’s worth I was BigotKilla (and later BK Flamer) on the Untrust site.
I was a LAST regular, which was actually a very pleasant forum, and had a look over there and it was a total pit. So I thought I’d hammer the BNP regulars there for a few months and stir the pot.
I was surprised how much soft support they had there and not that much push back, with a few exceptions, HTO springs to mind. I remember there was quite a lot of support to their view that using the ‘N’ and ‘P’ word wasn’t a problem for instance.
The Good old days eh….
Haha I remember your ongoing battles with Rowler, King Chillout etc on the ‘Controversial Issues’ forum - @jimmyhillsfanclub was also a regular.
Those posters were very much a minority though and most didn’t venture onto the hidden forum - I imagine King Chillout is still posting on there to this day.

jimmyhillsfanclub

Haha I remember your ongoing battles with Rowler, King Chillout etc on the ‘Controversial Issues’ forum - @jimmyhillsfanclub was also a regular.
Those posters were very much a minority though and most didn’t venture onto the hidden forum - I imagine King Chillout is still posting on there to this day.

....just to clarify what @Sick Boy means is I was a regular poster in that section of the forum......but whilst I shared the controversial room with those listed above, I certainly never shared their views...very much the opposite as SB will attest.....

Also, I was not JHFC back then....I was somebody else(y)

Sick Boy

....just to clarify what @Sick Boy means is I was a regular poster in that section of the forum......but whilst I shared the controversial room with those listed above, I certainly never shared their views...very much the opposite as SB will attest.....

Also, I was not JHFC back then....I was somebody else(y)
Yeah, 100% - sorry if I wasn’t clear - there were only a few posters who were that way inclined though.
Burf was a great poster who fought the good fight too.

GaryPendrysEyes

Yeah, 100% - sorry if I wasn’t clear - there were only a few posters who were that way inclined though.
Burf was a great poster who fought the good fight too.
Yes I remember Burf also.
Interesting how the different Cov forums all had a very different feel.
LAST was quite simple and matey with joint trips to games.
Rivals was pretty surreal, probably mainly due to Badger and Smiles.
GMK pretty diverse opinion wise and colourful. At least while Smiles was running it.
Here largely dominated by Sisu and warring factions. But then again I haven’t been involved for years. It looks like the Nick and Grendel show largely. With Grendel having a bang on the head re his previous Sisu ‘love in’ a while back… wonder what caused that😉

Users who are viewing this thread