Albany Meeting ? (2 Viewers)

Magwitch

Dumb? Said by someone who spoke more than any on this thread but couldn’t be arsed to go.

Grendel

You know when that time comes when a thread should be locked......

Why should it - lets see what some Trust supporters views really are - not that we did not know already

letsallsingtogether

You did say fans going to Sixfields were there to suck Tim off. That's pretty fucking low even buy this sites standards.
No it isn't.
Look at the things I've been called don't see me crying.
Look at the shit CJ has taken on here look at the crap captain takes wow you all ripped into covkidsneverquit I can mention a few more but make a joke about the ones who throw it about and shit hits the fan.

Nick

Administrator
No it isn't.
Look at the things I've been called don't see me crying.
Look at the shit CJ has taken on here look at the crap captain takes wow you all ripped into covkidsneverquit I can mention a few more but make a joke about the ones who throw it about and shit hits the fan.

I think you get confused with CJ / The Trust being asked questions with "taking shit".

Did you read the threads with covkidsneverquite? You know, the ones where he goes into a thread and gives it loads and gets a bit back?

Captain Dart? The one who needed 2 accounts to not read a thread and just post things everybody knew about or is unrelated.

It's all facts being given to people.

I don't think you really understand what is being discussed. You really aren't reading threads properly are you?

You do realise if you mouth off aimlessly without really knowing what you are talking about and get some back usually correcting you, you aren't being bullied. Don't you?

It's the same as when Michael made a bid to buy the club.

"What are the terms?"
"Oh my god stop bullying him, leave him alone"
"How will you pay for it?"
"He is being victimised now"

torchomatic

letsallsingtogether

Yep. Low.

you've given out loads of shit in your time Mr perfect.

I remember you accusing my brother of threatening you just to make us look bad!
So just look at yourself sometime.
We all post shit in the heat of the moment.

Nick

Administrator
you've given out loads of shit in your time Mr perfect.

I remember you accusing my brother of threatening you just to make us look bad!
So just look at yourself sometime.
We all post shit in the heat of the moment.

I still don't think you are really understanding what you are on about.

It's quite funny really.

Nick

Administrator
Actually none of this is funny

No it is.

It reminds me of the kids at school who would run about giving it loads to people, get a little bit back and then run off to the teacher.

The funny bit is that they don't even realise when they try to play the victim card. Take a step back and read it through.

"everybody who sent to Sixfields was going to suck Tim fisher off"
"a bit low"
"yeah but you once said you were threatened, so its ok. Everybody says things in the head of the moment"

The irony is second to none.

Nick

Administrator
Back on topic.

The whole Blackpool thing shows that people don't really want to have a look and think outside the box. Everybody is busy back patting and saying well done to the fans without having a look to see what it was really about. Same as Sixfields where certain fans keep trying to say it was them who brought the club back etc.

If Wasps kick us out and CCFC goes bust and it means SISU are out of Coventry does that mean people will be chuffed about the protests and back patting?

It just shows that people are in their own bubble where they just want to protest and if anything ever happens it instantly means it was down to them. That's not how it works.

letsallsingtogether

I think you get confused with CJ / The Trust being asked questions with "taking shit".

Did you read the threads with covkidsneverquite? You know, the ones where he goes into a thread and gives it loads and gets a bit back?

Captain Dart? The one who needed 2 accounts to not read a thread and just post things everybody knew about or is unrelated.

It's all facts being given to people.

I don't think you really understand what is being discussed. You really aren't reading threads properly are you?

You do realise if you mouth off aimlessly without really knowing what you are talking about and get some back usually correcting you, you aren't being bullied. Don't you?

It's the same as when Michael made a bid to buy the club.

"What are the terms?"
"Oh my god stop bullying him, leave him alone"
"How will you pay for it?"
"He is being victimised now"
Was I replying to you or are you also Torch?
I not saying I'm being bullied I don't care what you say or think about me don't even know any of you personally just saying you are no better than me.
I will leave it there.

rob9872

yeah, but I am better than you

Nick

Administrator
Was I replying to you or are you also Torch?
I not saying I'm being bullied I don't care what you say or think about me don't even know any of you personally just saying you are no better than me.
I will leave it there.

I know you are used to knocking about with people who love to use multiple accounts and still don't make any sense but sorry to break it to you that we are completely different people.

Again, you are completely missing the point of what was said and you have no real answer so just go on about something else.

rob9872

For the record, I've only ever had one account - I'm waiting until Nick bans be before I create my next one :)

usskyblue

This thread...

giphy.gif

mark82

Thing is the trust have influence, if they were to condemn them then it could lead to more uncomfortable exposure for wasps.

It’s hardly right that the trust condemns it’s own team for moving away for business reasons, then don’t speak up and even support a franchise doing the same and leading to our possible extinction

I hate the franchise being here and I wish the Trust would do more in terms of putting pressure on them for a deal, but....

If things do go south, and the club is liquidated, the Trust may need support from Wasps to be allow a reformed club to use the stadium, etc. It's a balancing act for the Trust and they don't want to outright piss them off, that just wouldn't help.

An open letter to Wasps explaining the potential consequences of their stance and the effect it would have on the City they have adopted would be a good starter for ten.

Last edited:

rob9872

This thread...

Not only round in circles though,
giphy.gif

Not only round in circles though, sometimes on a completely different tangent. In fact alongside this image, we could do with one of someone driving the wrong way down a motorway!

Nick

Administrator
I hate the franchise being here and I wish the Trust would do more in terms of putting pressure on them for a deal, but....

If things do go south, and the club is liquidated, the Trust may need support from Wasps to be allow a reformed club to use the stadium, etc. It's a balancing act for the Trust and they don't want to outright piss them off, that just wouldn't help.

An open letter to Wasps explaining the potential consequences of their stance and the affect it would have on the City they have adopted would be a good starter for ten.

Can't pressure them in case the club is liquidated because they won't do a deal? That's not a balanced view or doing everything to save the club is it?

I'm pretty sure Wasps know full well the risks to CCFC because of their stance, that's why they are doing it.

mark82

Can't pressure them in case the club is liquidated because they won't do a deal? That's not a balanced view or doing everything to save the club is it?

I'm pretty sure Wasps know full well the risks to CCFC because of their stance, that's why they are doing it.

No, they can pressure them on the deal (or lack thereof), all I'm saying is it would be short sighted and counterproductive for them to completely renounce Wasps presence. Like it or not, whatever form the club is in going forward, we need their co-operation. As Liquid Gold says, you have to start off with the gentler approach.

ceetee

An open letter to Wasps explaining the potential consequences of their stance and the affect it would have on the City they have adopted would be a good starter for ten.
The Ricoh is too big for a L1 club on all but a few games each season.
A reformed club is likely to have to start at non-league level so why would they want to play at the Ricoh?

Liquid Gold

No, they can pressure them on the deal (or lack thereof), all I'm saying is it would be short sighted and counterproductive for them to completely renounce Wasps presence. Like it or not, whatever form the club is in going forward, we need their co-operation. As Liquid Gold says, you have to start off with the gentler approach.
Not just gentle. You have to be polite and respectful but any push back you should remind them of the power you hold as a fan base and that it can be directed against the. A well functioning trust would have this ability.

SkyBlueZack

Reformed club playing at the Ricoh in a league lower than the conference? What on earth goes through people’s heads? If we didn’t think CCFC should have moved to Northampton, we should also think the same of wasps? They need to be aware having been through our club moving, we don’t agree with theirs moving.

chiefdave

Reformed club playing at the Ricoh in a league lower than the conference? What on earth goes through people’s heads?
Problem is you’ve got people like Johnson, in a position to influence fans, saying that a reformed club could play at the Ricoh.

Clear implication is that it has been discussed not only amoung themselves but with Wasps.

Nick

Administrator
Problem is you’ve got people like Johnson, in a position to influence fans, saying that a reformed club could play at the Ricoh.

Clear implication is that it has been discussed not only amoung themselves but with Wasps.

Add that to the secret meetings with them where nobody can say what is said and the strange bit about "can the trust take the club over" that was a bit random......

Nick

Administrator
That depends. Do you promise not to read what's gone before and pretend the trust are doing a great job?

He has obviously seen the bat signal up in the sky.

It's embarrassing.

"Do we look at how we can improve and get the outcomes we want?"
"No, we just get loads of people who are thick as pig shit to say over and over again we are great"

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No it is.

It reminds me of the kids at school who would run about giving it loads to people, get a little bit back and then run off to the teacher.

The funny bit is that they don't even realise when they try to play the victim card. Take a step back and read it through.

"everybody who sent to Sixfields was going to suck Tim fisher off"
"a bit low"
"yeah but you once said you were threatened, so its ok. Everybody says things in the head of the moment"

The irony is second to none.
I was thinking the whole thread

Users who are viewing this thread