Acl to comment on Ricoh arena position (3 Viewers)

Godiva

So MM & GR actually own over 80% of the golden share then. Revelation.

Perhaps they should buy the rest of the club and bring us home. Shouldn't cost them too much more as without the golden share the clubs worthless.

Very funny.
But you evaded my main point - the discount.

martcov

So you have no evidence and have been taking out your arse. Back to work? May come in for a Mcflurry later on - perhaps Rupert will serve it?

Back again, work is a disaster tonight. Too cold now. It was too hot....no I didn't turn the chipper off before you go further down that track.

Several people have given you links, including quotes from ML the spin master himself ( before they came out with their latest trick ). This is better evidence than you sometimes quote ( no, I can't be arsed to show the links ).

What evidence can a poster on a forum offer than reported facts? Shall I pick you up, drive you to the football league, ask them to confirm it verbally in front of you and in writing before you accept it as a fact? The standard of evidence you require is higher than a court of law. Even with a court of law you try to distort legal defeats into cunningly thought out victories.

You could gladly visit my pub, my event stand or even my ladies boutique, but I am sorry I can't do you a McFlurry.

torchomatic

Good idea. Give the club back to the fucking idiots who signed the rent deal in the first place!

So MM & GR actually own over 80% of the golden share then. Revelation.

Perhaps they should buy the rest of the club and bring us home. Shouldn't cost them too much more as without the golden share the clubs worthless.

RoboCCFC90

I still want to know if they are going to get £890K. That can;t be right, can it?

That's a fair point, although I am sure ACL would state that it's a different method of payment and not the obliged money that was owed during the Administration process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

martcov

I still want to know if they are going to get £890K. That can;t be right, can it?

The reported deal ( sorry none of us were there, but even ML ( apparently according to reports ) confirmed there was a deal ) was 590K.

If ACL receive money from another source it shouldn't count towards that deal - unless the league confirm that it was dependant on other things happening.

They haven't yet.

Chez78

All I am saying is if there is an issue I would call my friend Alan who would then tell Simon to stop mowing my lawn and put out a story that on the face of it looks pointless.

Does he do a good job on the lawn??? stripes, chess board the full works

RoboCCFC90

The reported deal ( sorry none of us were there, but even ML ( apparently according to reports ) confirmed there was a deal ) was 590K.

If ACL receive money from another source it shouldn't count towards that deal - unless the league confirm that it was dependant on other things happening.

They haven't yet.

The thing is ACL has now had:

- £500,000 out of the escrow Account
- £300,000 from Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb

And the £590,000 from the Club, were they owed £1,300,000 or is this the way it's playing out?

skybluetony176

Good idea. Give the club back to the fucking idiots who signed the rent deal in the first place!

It still made more sense than the one some other fucking idiots signed for the privilege of playing at suxfields.

If sisu don't want to lose the golden share which will surely lead to them losing the club and even more importantly lose their only leverage to gain control of the ricoh they best stopmessing around and pay the bill for the golden share.

martcov

You forget the discount.
ACL settled the £500t for £300t.
That mean ACL have written off £200t whichever way you go.
They main issue is if the FL accepts the money paid by McGinnity/Robinson is part of the money Otium owed ACL. If not ACL are still owed £590t - but if it is ACL are only owed £90t.

It follows then, that if the main issue is FL acceptance of the guarantee money being part of the deal, the FL just has to show ACL the part of the agreement where it is stated and everything is fine.

Why haven't they done that? Why didn't they correct ML when he said SISU would pay what they owe - referring to 590K?

letsallsingtogether

The way I see it Just need to know how long they defaulted on the rent for then we can work it out ourselves.

One thing is obvious thou SISU don't like paying out regardless.

Will they pay the FL if they default on the ground or will they string it out by going to court saying that it is immoral and illegal or even just shutting down the club?

Kingokings204

You forget the discount.
ACL settled the £500t for £300t.
That mean ACL have written off £200t whichever way you go.
They main issue is if the FL accepts the money paid by McGinnity/Robinson is part of the money Otium owed ACL. If not ACL are still owed £590t - but if it is ACL are only owed £90t.

I assume this is the amount is the escrow account that ACL referred to today.

To suggest ACL are only owned 90k is and has made me laugh a lot.

Why can't people comprehend ACL are Owed 590k from sisu and sisu only. It's not fucking rocket science guys Jesus.

So what you're suggesting is If I gave the remaining 90k myself then sisu owe nothing lol fucking ridiculous.

Genuinely find this funny.

martcov

The thing is ACL has now had:

- £500,000 out of the escrow Account
- £300,000 from Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb

And the £590,000 from the Club, were they owed £1,300,000 or is this the way it's playing out?

Don't know, but I cannot see how a deal is made for 590K, which ML says will be honoured, and then it comes out that an older guarantee is being ( partly ) honoured and thus OEG can change the deal.

How? The league stated at the time that ACL was to get 590K. No ifs buts or maybes. ( No, Grendel - you've had your links ).

The FL has yet to change this stance.

Hobo

The way I see it Just need to know how long they defaulted on the rent for then we can work it out ourselves.

Will they pay the FL if they default on the ground or will they string it out by going to court saying that it is immoral and illegal or even just shutting down the club?

They could sell on or liquidate....the 1m retrospective bond is worth sweet FA or should that be sweet FL?

RoboCCFC90

Don't know, but I cannot see how a deal is made for 590K, which ML says will be honoured, and then it comes out that an older guarantee is being ( partly ) honoured and thus OEG can change the deal.

How? The league stated at the time that ACL was to get 590K. No ifs buts or maybes. ( No, Grendel - you've had your links ).

The Football League does need to clarify it's stance because currently all they have done is bury it's head in the sand.

With regards to the payment I am sure ACL are still owed the £590,000 payment due to it being legally obliged and therefore a different payment than the payments that have already been given to ACL.

Snozz_is_god

I think they'll of shut down the club and bogged long before the FL call in the £1m bond.

Once they realise the ACL aren't going to go bust and they no longer have any way of getting their grubby hands on the Ricoh for next to nothing, you won't see them for dust.

Kingokings204

Simple really isn't it.

Robo, it's just the way it is. ACL were and are entitled to the figures you set out.

300k from MM and GR

500k escrow account for 2012-2013 season match day costs.

590k from sisu for obligation to stay in the league.

RoboCCFC90

Simple really isn't it.

Robo, it's just the way it is. ACL were and are entitled to the figures you set out.

300k from MM and GR

Like I said above I am sure ACL is still legally obliged for the £590,000 payment, but a statement is needed from the Football League in my opinion.

Kingokings204

I think they'll of shut down the club and bogged long before the FL call in the £1m bond.

Once they realise the ACL aren't going to go bust and they no longer have any way of getting their grubby hands on the Ricoh for next to nothing, you won't see them for dust.

So true. Liquidation is next to happen. Assets have already been sold. The club won't exist in 3 years time or less unless they change their stance and see sense. Only one party can save ccfc.

Rusty Trombone

Simple really isn't it.

300k from MM and GR

Isn't the £300k the same as the £500k only discounted, rather than being two separate amounts due?

I thought they had guaranteed to top up the escrow which had been used up by a lack of rent payments, and this is what has been called in by ACL.

Kingokings204

Like I said above I am sure ACL is still legally obliged for the £590,000 payment, but a statement is needed from the Football League in my opinion.

In everyone's opinion Robo.

I think behind the scenes it's quite clear sisu and the FL are talking about how to do this that benefits both of them. They are working on a plan together IMO to get themselves out of this as it won't just go away.

Grendel

Sick of you trying to promote yourself. The biggest hypocritical and opinionated slug on the forum. You burnt your business reputation claiming SISU deliberately lost the JR after backing them to win it.

You have a reputation of backing two horses and changing horses mid stream. Anyone who feels the need to quote their salary to gain credibility? Well I will let the floor decide?

But you have obviously supported CCFC your whole life, I respect your opinion on players and your credibility as a fan; but your claims as an international business negotiator smacks of delusion.

Oh dear I always said they would lose. As for the salary thing I have always said I regretted saying it and it was a petulant outburst against a certain poster on here who always pretends to know more than he claims. A pique of frustration.

No delusion though, just self assetion that I am right and always will be.

Kingokings204

Isn't the £300k the same as the £500k only discounted, rather than being two separate amounts due?

I thought they had guaranteed to top up the escrow which had been used up by a lack of rent payments, and this is what has been called in by ACL.

ACL ran dry the escrow account first although I don't think it had 500k in it when sisu stopped legally paying rent.

Mm and gr then paid 300k as part of the 500k they signed up for.

2 different payments to my knowledge RT.

Rusty Trombone

I don't think they are 'legally' obliged to pay. As OSB58 has pointed out previously ACL has no contract with Otium/SISU. The amount due is a condition of playing in the League, the FL could change it's ruling on this if it wanted to I'd have thought. Or Otium could decide not to pay and see whether the FL can be bothered to get involved.

Grendel

ACL ran dry the escrow account first although I don't think it had 500k in it when sisu stopped legally paying rent.

Mm and gr then paid 300k as part of the 500k they signed up for.

2 different payments to my knowledge RT.

Do you have any evidence that this is the case?

Godiva

But the escrow was a security for rent if not paid by the club under the lease.
Now the club and lease is gone - who owns the money in the escrow?
ACL?

martcov

In everyone's opinion Robo.

I think behind the scenes it's quite clear sisu and the FL are talking about how to do this that benefits both of them. They are working on a plan together IMO to get themselves out of this as it won't just go away.

If they were really naughty, they could back date an agreement to include guarantee payments being docked. That would require some front as it would be illegal, but maybe they hope to think up some way round the legality of it, which is why it is taking so long.

If the FL cared about fans, they could have made a statement long ago, but they are an owners club and have a duty to their members - comes above any duty to "real fans".

Kingokings204

After reading the statement for the millionth time I can only assume what simon gilbert said may have some truth.

What's to stop the FL and sisu using the 590k as a "bargaining chip" to return to the Ricoh?

Sisu could say "here's your money but we want rent free at the Ricoh for 1-2 years as a result?"

Or it's late and I have read the statement too many times lol

Grendel

After reading the statement for the millionth time I can only assume what simon gilbert said may have some truth.

What's to stop the FL and sisu using the 590k as a "bargaining chip" to return to the Ricoh?

Sisu could say "here's your money but we want rent free at the Ricoh for 1-2 years as a result?"

Or it's late and I have read the statement too many times lol

It's late. Sisu suspect they don't owe the money, ACL want the money, they will probably get £90,000

The end.

Rusty Trombone

But the escrow was a security for rent if not paid by the club under the lease.
Now the club and lease is gone - who owns the money in the escrow?
ACL?

I presume ACL would as surely that's the point of it being a security, but I certainly don't claim to be an expert in any of this.

Kingokings204

If they were really naughty, they could back date an agreement to include guarantee payments being docked. That would require some front as it would be illegal, but maybe they hope to think up some way round the legality of it, which is why it is taking so long.

If the FL cared about fans, they could have made a statement long ago, but they are an owners club and have a duty to their members - comes above any duty to "real fans".

The way I look at it is, is it really it is that easy to come out and say "yes it's 590k and will be paid then" the fact they haven't done this seems to suggest something is going on behind the scenes to sort it out.

Users who are viewing this thread