ACL Embarassed?? (1 Viewer)

LarryGrayson

davebart

Some concepts are difficult to understand aren't they?

1. Just because you don't like things that SISU or the council have done doesn't make you anti-SISU or anti council/ACL.

2. Just because you can see ACLs or SISUs point of view doesn't make you pro SISU / pro ACL.

3. A prank only becomes an embarrassment to the club when it is revealed to the press. Who did that?

dongonzalos

Hmmmm, well read a page or so after and you'll see that you are wrong.

*I don't condone abuse
*I am not a Sisu rent boy
*I like smoked salmon

Smoked salmon! why doesn't that surprise me!

I don't think I am wrong his rant was ACL are shit SISU are shit. Why can't we get rid if the lot of them.

PWKH is a prick and don't ever post on here again

Anyone who plays down the balloon stuff is a stupid shit.

I think you are giving him far more credit than you realise if you think there was a deep rooted issue in there initially about hypocrisy

hill83

Smoked salmon! why doesn't that surprise me!

I don't think I am wrong his rant was ACL are shit SISU are shit. Why can't we get rid if the lot of them.

PWKH is a prick and don't ever post on here again

Anyone who plays down the balloon stuff is a stupid shit.

I think you are giving him far more credit than you realise if you think there was a deep rooted issue in there initially about hypocrisy

I'm going to what he said.
Anyway, what's wrong with smoked salmon?

GaryPendrysEyes

I think Mattylad should be a bit embarrassed - endlessly boring us to death with anything remotely 'anti ACL' whilst never actually saying anything about our dire owners - you know the ones the are in charge of our fortunes, that have brought us to rock bottom.

Get a grip.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I should imagine most are no fans of either side !!
We should all realise by now for ccfc to have a future both sides have to go !!!

Correct. I've managed to calm down a bit since my alcohol fuelled rant on this thread this morning.....

but IMHO, If all at SISU took a running jump into a lake, dragging all at ACL with them......with the concrete white elephant of the ricoh chained around the necks of the lot of them......it would make this hangover far more tolerable....:whistle:

dongonzalos

They put it into administration not liquidation. Yes, as a creditor they could oppose. They had the opportunity in the 2 initial court sessions.

Yes, not sure why I used the incorrect terminology.

I don't think they would have won their case.
As the only point they could make is our gut instinct tells us SISU want this guy for a reason.

Last edited:

mark82

Yes, not sure why I used the incorrect terminology.

I don't think they would have won their case.
As the only point they could make is our gut instinct tells us SISU want this guy for a reason.

But they didn't object so can't complain about it. If they did object it would be a court appointed administrator like it was with Portsmouth.

Spencer

But they didn't object so can't complain about it. If they did object it would be a court appointed administrator like it was with Portsmouth.

Aren't all administrators court appointed?

I thought they gained their authority from the court order?

Nonleagueherewecome

No harm done? These are the people who stated a deal was done on a handshake, who are responsible for helping secure the future of CCFC and the Ricoh. To be blunt if I had employee's who acted in such a fashion it would be classed as gross misconduct and dealt with accordingly.

Lets be honest if this was SISU who pulled such a stunt then we would be screaming from the rafters. Personally I am disgusted that an officer level employee of any company could act in this fashion.

I really hope the story is not factually accurate.

Calm down, you'll give yourself an aneurysm! Over-reaction Of The Century or what? It doesn't sound particualrly truthful-almost like a satirical joke that nobody's getting. But if it is true, it's bloody hilarious! :D :blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

Mr Knatchbull-Hugessen did not deny the incident. "I’m pleading the fifth (amendment)," he joked.
He added: "It isn’t a question of being anti-Sisu. Let’s have some proper business discussion."

Ridiculous. If this had been reversed then a few heads would be exploding on here through rage, but because it’s “good old” PWKH then it’s OK. It makes me laugh when he said “it’s not a question of being anti-SISU. Let’s have a proper business discussion”. Is that the way to go about having a “proper business discussion” then, is it?

Both sides are as petty and pathetic as each other and we don’t need any of them.

Funny, you laughed about it in person when it broke! Online Alter Ego Alert!?!

grego_gee

Were they selling 'SISU out' balloons at Crawley, or did Knatch and Harris bring their own?
If so, why?
This prank couldn't possibly have been premeditated, could it?

WHO HAD THE SISU OUT BALLOONS MADE?
IT WOULD BE PRETTY EPIC IF IT TURNED OUT TO BE ACL!

:pimp:

Nonleagueherewecome

It's about as childish as your multiple users and alter ego's on this forum.

Now that is bullcrap; he'd get caught out and banned if that was the case.

Skyblueweeman

Just saw this....what an absolute pathetic joke this has become. PWHK (or whatever his initials are) and TF are as bad as each other. As if this was making the club look ridiculous enough, then one of the main people involved goes and does something juvenile like this? Hardly a professional stance from someone in his position.

If TF had off done this with 'ACL Out' balloons there would've been uproar and people calling for his head.

Tired of this whole situation. The club is in a shocking state and both parties, regardless of history are acting increasingly churlishly whilst this drags on. Both parties.

WM

Nonleagueherewecome

Well, we certainly know why you're not "incensed", it's because it was PWKH/ACL "what done it". Roles reversed and you'd be swearing like a good 'un as you do when you're going off on one.

<sniff, sniff> Is that hypocrisy I can smell?

So come on then, what are SISU going to tie a balloon onto, then? And what's it going to say on it? "ACL Out Balloon Tied to Ricoh Arena Shocker!"?

If anyone anti SISU reacted to that in any way other than thinking it silly and mildly surrelaist at best, they clearly need their heads looking at! I'm as anti-SISU as it gets, but really, I wouldn't be showing such pathetic faux-outrage as all the sad SISU-lovers are on here. Get a life, losers!

ajsccfc

150+ posts on this is a bit mad.

I Googled English mastiff, are they meant to be a scary dog? They look adorable.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Acording to the report Fisher saw the funny side of it. May be privately PWKH and acl think better of him as they know he is only communicating Joys thoughts. Cant see the point of everyone on here getting arsey over a balloon, the administrator wont thats for sure and hes the one holding all the cards at the moment FFS. And could you elaborate on your last statement OSB, i think posters have missed it amongst all the bitch slapping. PUSB

torchomatic

Yes I did because it IS funny. However I think those saying 'storm in a teacup' wouldn't react the same if it was Fisher.

And I do think it's a stupid thing for company directors to do.

Funny, you laughed about it in person when it broke! Online Alter Ego Alert!?!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Not much more I can tell you Vick

Name & Registered Office:
OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED
4TH FLOOR
1 RED PLACE
LONDON
UNITED KINGDOM
W1K 6PL
Company No. 07612487

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Date of Incorporation: 21/04/2011

Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
64209 - Activities of other holding companies not elsewhere classified
Accounting Reference Date: 31/05
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 21/01/2013 OVERDUE
Last Return Made Up To: 21/04/2012
Next Return Due: 19/05/2013
Mortgage: Number of charges: ( 0 outstanding / 0 satisfied / 0 part satisfied )
Last Members List: 21/04/2012

If that company got struck off - it wont i suspect - then any assets become Crown property. Otium owns 100% of CCFC Holdings, so the Crown would own CCFC H

Optium is owned 90.09% by SBS&L

Perhaps ownership of CCFC H has been switched from Otium though and we do not know.

But clearly the staturory affairs are not up to date

ajsccfc

"Oy you lot, get away fae the motor or I'll let the dog loose!"

EnglishMastiffLeo8Weeks14Pounds1.JPG

Here boy, who's a good boy! Wait, slow down dog. WHAT THE FUCK?

1329966374_321119082_7-English-Mastiff-QUALITY-puppies-.jpg

Ashdown1

Torchomatic, Grendel, Mattylad etc...................You are talking here about a silly prank involving protest balloons but.....................not one of you to my knowledge has questioned or condemned why there was a £12 million administration charge in the last accounts and why our 'debt' { You know the one that didn't suppose to exist} climbed from a stated £43 million 2 months ago to the exposed £60 million at the court case. Surely these issues are paramount and most disturbing and club killing but you stumble around ignoring them, trying to prop up your alternative argument and accusing people of being pro-ACL and bleating on about missed profit on chunky Kit Kats !?

jimmyhillsfanclub

whisky on your sugar puffs mate lol

Ha Ha...sounds nice....but no.

Just over-did the drink last night.....still a bit drunk this morning. I'm 41 & it appears I still haven't learned when i've had enough ale on a work night...

.....but I am wise enough to have cycled the 7 miles to work this morning to avoid drink driving....

...now just wondering if I can fit my bike in the back of a taxi cos i'm not sure I can face the ride home...I feel terrible.

RoboCCFC90

Torchomatic, Grendel, Mattylad etc...................You are talking here about a silly prank involving protest balloons but.....................not one of you to my knowledge has questioned or condemned why there was a £12 million administration charge in the last accounts and why our 'debt' { You know the one that didn't suppose to exist} climbed from a stated £43 million 2 months ago to the exposed £60 million at the court case. Surely these issues are paramount and most disturbing and club killing but you stumble around ignoring them, trying to prop up your alternative argument and accusing people of being pro-ACL and bleating on about missed profit on chunky Kit Kats !?

No one is condoning anything Ashdown nor are we not blaming SISU for the state the club is in currently, but this "silly prank" looks absolutely pathetic when you see it coming from two leading figures of ACL.. No one is accusing anyone of being Pro-ACL, the names you mentioned of posters on this forum are bleated as "Pro-SISU" or "SISU Apologist" we are neither, we are on the fence and don't trust either side and find both as bad as one another.

mark82

On top of what Robo has said, I think we need to wait to see what the administrator finds out regarding the "new debts".

Also, if we all had the same opinion wouldn't this forum be boring? One thing is sure, whatever anyone's views, we all want what is best for the club.

Mucca Mad Boys

He's just not pro ACL like 90% of fans are, that doesn't make him pro SISU

Well said.

When SISU go, I'll still have buy my ST, year in, year out, but I'll guarantee the same people who brand me and others pro-SISU, will abandon ACL when SISU go because they'll realise we're getting fleeced!

Yes, I'll be there to remind those people when it happens.

torchomatic

ah yes, it is very easy to be dismissive of FFP rules with your amusing Chunky Kit Kat comment, but food and beverage income along with any other source of income will help keep this club afloat. To be so dismissive of it is ridiculous. It's almost as if your are blaming SISU for the FFP rules!

As for me accusing people of being pro-ACL. I get labelled pro-SISU countless times every day. Why? It's because I'm NOT pro-ACL. Go figure.

James Smith

It seems this is in danger of getting blown out of all proportion. A single balloon was put under the wiper on Tim Fisher’s Defender. As we were walking away he caught us up and joked that we had better be careful or he would let his dog eat us. Nothing more. At least both “sides” can still retain their sense of humour whilst stuck in all the “issues”. It’s a pity the football was a muddy mess.
Okay so it was a joke, but it does make you look a bit silly and so far for me you've had what I can only describe as the moral high ground in all this. By doing this stunt you've lost a bit of that for me, despite it being a joke which I do think it was. Next time ask one of the Sky Blue Army to do it for you ;)

Having said that I suspect that there are people out there who would have done a lot worse than that had they known it was a car TF owned.

Last edited:

shropshirecov

This has to be the best story I have ever read from the Daily Mail..

Not that there is much in the way of competition..

Do you read it often?? Or do you walk past a copy in the petrol station, see a headline and without any further investigation make your mind up that anyone with anything than a left wing view must be wrong, evil, stupid and racist?

Users who are viewing this thread