ACL Embarassed?? (1 Viewer)

torchomatic

Do you read it often?? Or do you walk past a copy in the petrol station, see a headline and without any further investigation make your mind up that anyone with anything than a left wing view must be wrong, evil, stupid and racist?

I think right wingers are wrong, stupid and racist. Not necessarily evil, though some are.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

RoboCCFC90

Do you read it often?? Or do you walk past a copy in the petrol station, see a headline and without any further investigation make your mind up that anyone with anything than a left wing view must be wrong, evil, stupid and racist?

Wow feel the negative vibe in that post..

To be very honest mate I pay no attention to left wing or right wing in terms of politicians and have never really thought about it.

I have read the Daily Mail a few times, but I find the Sun more interesting, plus there are more babes in the Sun..

Babes.. ;)

mattylad

I think Mattylad should be a bit embarrassed - endlessly boring us to death with anything remotely 'anti ACL' whilst never actually saying anything about our dire owners - you know the ones the are in charge of our fortunes, that have brought us to rock bottom.

Get a grip.

Oh dear is that the best you have :facepalm:

mattylad

Calm down, you'll give yourself an aneurysm! Over-reaction Of The Century or what? It doesn't sound particualrly truthful-almost like a satirical joke that nobody's getting. But if it is true, it's bloody hilarious! :D :blue:
I was never un calm to need to calm down thank you. But hey great job as an administrator shooting down those that post on this site. :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

I think Mattylad should be a bit embarrassed - endlessly boring us to death with anything remotely 'anti ACL' whilst never actually saying anything about our dire owners - you know the ones the are in charge of our fortunes, that have brought us to rock bottom.

Get a grip.

What a moronic post and unfortunately this is the problem with so many people on this forum, their hate for SISU blinds them from the facts and are unable to have a debate with other posters without slating them for being up SISU's arse.

I would take your own advice GPE.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Smoked salmon! why doesn't that surprise me!

I don't think I am wrong his rant was ACL are shit SISU are shit. Why can't we get rid if the lot of them.

PWKH is a prick and don't ever post on here again

Anyone who plays down the balloon stuff is a stupid shit.

I think you are giving him far more credit than you realise if you think there was a deep rooted issue in there initially about hypocrisy

you downplayed it because of your hypocrisy, thus the rant was because of your...........hypocrisy

sorry hill83, i made that post and havent been on the forum since!, now i come back to reading all this thread and see what i caused............its hilarious ahaha,but sorry you had to deal with it.:D

LarryGrayson

i read the mail just to remind myself its wrong evil stupid an racist lol

Nonleagueherewecome

I was never un calm to need to calm down thank you. But hey great job as an administrator shooting down those that post on this site. :facepalm:

So I can't shoot down opinions because I'm a moderator? I don't want to be one, I never do much "moderating" anyway, I asked to have that status removed after all of my posts re: Fisher Gate got pulled, but Nick seems to have thought that I was joking!

How's the stress level? You have booked a doctor's appointment to help with your Balloon Phobia, I trust? :pointlaugh:

ajsccfc

There's a lot of namecalling and so on going on in this thread, but I think we should all be very respectful and not say things we regret about smoked salmon, which is ace.

torchomatic

No, it's rubbish. Along with cheese, which is even more rubbish.

There's a lot of namecalling and so on going on in this thread, but I think we should all be very respectful and not say things we regret about smoked salmon, which is ace.

Ashdown1

ah yes, it is very easy to be dismissive of FFP rules with your amusing Chunky Kit Kat comment, but food and beverage income along with any other source of income will help keep this club afloat. To be so dismissive of it is ridiculous. It's almost as if your are blaming SISU for the FFP rules!

As for me accusing people of being pro-ACL. I get labelled pro-SISU countless times every day. Why? It's because I'm NOT pro-ACL. Go figure.

You still haven't questioned the distressing debt and charges laden against us, just merely sidestepped it as usual, why?? Are you in complete denial. I accept that the club needs more revenue streams and that circumstances denied the club some of the profits from its supporter footfall but I repeat this amounted to a contribution to 1/8th of our supposed yearly losses !!

Nonleagueherewecome

No, it's rubbish. Along with cheese, which is even more rubbish.

I like cheese. As a vegetarian, I think I'd starve without it. If ever there's a worldwide cheese drought, I'm in trouble.

RoboCCFC90

SmokedSalmon10148.jpg

Just for you ajsccfc

mattylad

TE=Nonleagueherewecome;423153]So I can't shoot down opinions because I'm a moderator? I don't want to be one, I never do much "moderating" anyway, I asked to have that status removed after all of my posts re: Fisher Gate got pulled, but Nick seems to have thought that I was joking!

How's the stress level? You have booked a doctor's appointment to help with your Balloon Phobia, I trust? :pointlaugh:[/QUOTE]

I don't do stress nor do I have a phobia of balloons lol...perhaps rather than just bleating about me you should deal with the issues that make you a poor moderater as through life you will find facing up to your failings is better than running away? at least you recognise your faults and thats a good start for you on the road to being a better part of this online community rather than just adding nothing and berating others lol

Last edited:

Nonleagueherewecome

So if I don't want to be a moderator why should I concentrate on ways to be a better moderator? And if I have failings-none of which I recall acknowledging here, so I'm not sure where you dreamt that up from-an inability to recognise people over-reacting like a bunch of humourless Daily Mail readers isn't one of them!

usskyblue

I think (for what it's worth) that Mr. Fisher should retaliate by adorning an ACL member's vehicle with two inflated condoms emblazoned with the words 'Fūck Off ACL'..

..extra large, ribbed and lubricated of course.

Skybluesammi

Torchomatic, Grendel, Mattylad etc...................You are talking here about a silly prank involving protest balloons but.....................not one of you to my knowledge has questioned or condemned why there was a £12 million administration charge in the last accounts and why our 'debt' { You know the one that didn't suppose to exist} climbed from a stated £43 million 2 months ago to the exposed £60 million at the court case. Surely these issues are paramount and most disturbing and club killing but you stumble around ignoring them, trying to prop up your alternative argument and accusing people of being pro-ACL and bleating on about missed profit on chunky Kit Kats !?

Was it a "silly prank" or a pre-meditated catalyst for yet another subject of discussion on this forum to whip the fans into the latest SISU-bashing frenzy? Clearly they didn't think they would be caught. Whatever the reason for their actions, it was a pretty juvenile act, not to mention most undignified. You would expect this behaviour of 16-year-old boys on the last day of term before the summer holidays. What an absolute embarrassment.

luwalla

It seems this is in danger of getting blown out of all proportion. A single balloon was put under the wiper on Tim Fisher’s Defender. As we were walking away he caught us up and joked that we had better be careful or he would let his dog eat us. Nothing more. At least both “sides” can still retain their sense of humour whilst stuck in all the “issues”. It’s a pity the football was a muddy mess.

Sorry but in your position & with the current situation , I don't think you should be resorting to such petty actions

More to the point, in the article on the telegraph site you state disappointment that the club has not been touch or replied to your emails about the academy situation.. Yet only a week or so ago ACL were saying that the would not speak to the club as they believed they coud only discuss affairs with the administrator!! So come on which is it? You can't have it both ways

Last edited:

Tonylinc

This whole episode was a silly prank, but does it not show how frustrated ACL has become by Sisu's games? I know that it should not have been done and makes CCFC look like a joke BUT until Sisu enter meaningful and proper discussions ( which they are prepared to stand by) this situation will only get worse.

Brighton Sky Blue

A little silly from someone in PWKH's position but if Fishy can take it in good humour there's no story here.

Delboycov

I don't think there's any doubt that this was meant to be and seemingly taken as harmless banter. However with the current situation I think it was ill judged,childish and has given those that are totally anti ACL ammunition with which to fire in the war of words between the two sides. I do wonder who leaked this 'story' though and if they've done it to make people question ACL and the Higgs charity's credibility. If that's the case then it's worked with some on here even going as far as to question PKWH's honesty.

lordsummerisle

I don't think there's any doubt that this was meant to be and seemingly taken as harmless banter. However with the current situation I think it was ill judged,childish and has given those that are totally anti ACL ammunition with which to fire in the war of words between the two sides. I do wonder who leaked this 'story' though and if they've done it to make people question ACL and the Higgs charity's credibility. If that's the case then it's worked with some on here even going as far as to question PKWH's honesty.

Sales of tinfoil to make hats have gone through the roof lately.

Sor so they say....

Paxman II

This is actually true? Dear oh dear.
they have let down their side (ACL) very badly and was a stunt clearly designed to garner opinion. Dirty tricks.

Well they just lost a lot of the high ground. Not a prank...very deliberate.

However it won't change anything accept some public perceptions.

dongonzalos

you downplayed it because of your hypocrisy, thus the rant was because of your...........hypocrisy

sorry hill83, i made that post and havent been on the forum since!, now i come back to reading all this thread and see what i caused............its hilarious ahaha,but sorry you had to deal with it.:D

He didn't deal with it.

Your abuse was embarrassing, possibly just as embarrassing as getting caught attaching a balloon on a car.

He tried to defend the indefensible and failed.

But fortunately for him he can still enjoy a nice bit if of smoked salmon.

hill83

He didn't deal with it.

Your abuse was embarrassing, possibly just as embarrassing as getting caught attaching a balloon on a car.

He tried to defend the indefensible and failed.

But fortunately for him he can still enjoy a nice bit if of smoked salmon.

I wasn't defending anyone. I was pointing out you got the total wrong of the stick as to why you got abused.
Which has now been verified.

Div

Users who are viewing this thread