ACL Embarassed?? (1 Viewer)

Spencer

Not sure why he should stop posting on here though. Just because he has done something many of us disagree with, and many of us disagree with his opinion when he posts on here, isn't a reason for him to stop communicating with the fans. That is what we ask for after all and no matter your opinion he is involved in this situation.

I never suggested that he should stop posting - I wouldn't censor anyone. Rather, I stated that his posts should be viewed with a level of scepticism reserved for those who have shown a willingness to manipulate the feelings of the fans to suit their own means.

Equally, I would view the statements coming from SISU in a similar light.

dongonzalos

exactly,its the blatant hypocrisy that pisses me off

acl muppets like dongon should be banned for 2-3 weeks if they persist in trolling

Have a read if my comment regarding hypocrisy
and maybe have a little time to reflect

Signed

Stupid shit

Oh nearly forgot and prick

katzenjammer

It seems this is in danger of getting blown out of all proportion. A single balloon was put under the wiper on Tim Fisher’s Defender. As we were walking away he caught us up and joked that we had better be careful or he would let his dog eat us. Nothing more. At least both “sides” can still retain their sense of humour whilst stuck in all the “issues”. It’s a pity the football was a muddy mess.

It's about as childish as your multiple users and alter ego's on this forum.

LarryGrayson

It seems this is in danger of getting blown out of all proportion. A single balloon was put under the wiper on Tim Fisher’s Defender. As we were walking away he caught us up and joked that we had better be careful or he would let his dog eat us. Nothing more. At least both “sides” can still retain their sense of humour whilst stuck in all the “issues”. It’s a pity the football was a muddy mess.

you mustve known how itd look

dongonzalos

Not sure why he should stop posting on here though. Just because he has done something many of us disagree with, and many of us disagree with his opinion when he posts on here, isn't a reason for him to stop communicating with the fans. That is what we ask for after all and no matter your opinion he is involved in this situation.

Not too sure MANY disagree with his comments.
Although MANY will disagree with the fact he let himself get caught doing the balloon stunt

hill83

No doubt it has been. But surely you knew that might be the case. Especially with everyone being in a hypersensitive mood at the moment due to what's going on!

Spencer

That's right, because SISU have never ever tried to manipulate either the local media or told anything that was untrue - hang on a minute.....

How does putting a balloon on a window make him a liar? It seems a tenuous leap of logic to me.

Agree it hardly puts him in a good light in terms of professionalism, but it hardly makes him a liar does it?

But does it mean no one is allowed to criticise SISU anymore ? does it fook. Seems the pro sisu band are leaping on this as an excuse to justify their blinkered views.

The facts are these...

Sisu signed a legally binding agreement to pay x amount of rent when they took over the club. Sisu did not make any attempt to buy the arena despite claiming that this was a key element of their plan when they took over. They took the shares away from fans for a nominal fee, to ensure they did not have to justify their actions to said share holders. Sisu used the excuse of health and safety to suppress protests (despite blackburn fans being allowed !). Sisu reneged on a legally binding contract and did so for over a year. This FORCED ACL to call for administration - as sisu went on record saying they may well put the club into liquidation.

Sure it is a petty pointless and humiliating stunt that may well backfire, but it pales into insignificance to what sisu has done to this club during their stewardship!

I don't think I called anyone a liar. It does seem, assuming it's true, that this was a deliberate act caught to inflame an already difficult situation. A very childish, and dangerous act, in my opinion.

If it had been fans protesting - fair enough!

dongonzalos

PWKH refusing to comment on his childish behavior displays him as one who do not take responsibility for his actions. He should own up to what he did.

If nothing else it clearly demonstrate that PWKH have sisu out as priority no 1.
But surely it is not his place to dictate who owns the club. ACL can decide whether or not they will do business with the club under the current owners, but it's not their place (or their officers place) to actively be involved in trying to force them out.

Although I find the whole story very amusing, I also think it can cause a lot of trouble for ACL ... the question that should be asked is whether it is ACL's official plan to force shift of ownership of the club. If not, the incident may well (even should) lead to PWKH's 'resignation'.

Wow I would never want to do an ill thought out prank that caused nobody any harm in your world!

dongonzalos

No doubt it has been. But surely you knew that might be the case. Especially with everyone being in a hypersensitive mood at the moment due to what's going on!

And hyper over reactive in some quarters

However it does make me chuckle when some are on their moral high ground saying how wrong it is for someone to tie a balloon to a car.

Then in the same paragraph call people they know nothing about pricks and stupid shits.

Comedy gold and kinda makes me comfortable knowing they are against my opinion

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Yet if it was the other way round you would be first on here to publicly blast them.

You and SISU have made a laughing stock of the club, bunch of amateurs, the pair of you

Yet if it was the other way round you would be first on here to publicly blast them.

You and SISU have made a laughing stock of the club, bunch of amateurs, the pair of you

well said i mean this is in national newspaper and whole football world must be laughing at us just because off these morons!!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I reckon most people have done worse than tie a balloon!

I know right, but leave the child like behaviour to us fans and get on with doing your job rather than playing play ground games.

Ah well guess it will give the rest of the UK something else to chuckle and laugh at with their morning paper

RoboCCFC90

This is what annoys me. No-one on here is pro-SISU. Why can people not get that into their heads.

I agree, just because we see points in SISU's arguements doesn't mean we back them, it's something people should really consider before shouting the Pro-SISU tag around..

dongonzalos

I know right, but leave the child like behaviour to us fans and get on with doing your job rather than playing play ground games.

Ah well guess it will give the rest of the UK something else to chuckle and laugh at with their morning paper

And when people do take there moral hats off.
It is quite funny, not just the balloon bit but the whole bizzare story including the dog

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
not condoning what was done .... silly prank really ....... but am certainly not going to get exercised over it when there are more serious issues. Got to ask though wonder why there is serious investigative work done regarding a balloon a car and a dog ............ but that the local press has singularly failed to investigate the real issues properly.

you know the little things ................ like Otium Entertainments Limited (the company that apparently owns CCFC Holdings Ltd and is then owned by SBS&L ) not filing their accounts and now being subject a striking off at Company House. (cheers JH for pointing it out). In that situation all assets of Otium could revert to the Crown ............ now that would be interesting :thinking about:

Last edited:

torchomatic

I agree, but imagine if it was Fisher. And really, at the end of the day, these are business men who are supposedly trying to ensure our club has a future.
PWKH has on more than one occasion stated – and hinted – at the lack of business professionalism from SISU. Doesn’t make him look good, regardless of how innocent or harmless the prank was.

dongonzalos

Nick

Can you ban me from the forum for 3 weeks please.

I am guilty of trolling and I am a stupid shit and prick.

Sorry I don't think putting a balloon on someone's car is a massive big deal. I think it was a mis judged prank.

Obviously I am guilty as charged!

dongonzalos

I agree, but imagine if it was Fisher. And really, at the end of the day, these are business men who are supposedly trying to ensure our club has a future.
PWKH has on more than one occasion stated – and hinted – at the lack of business professionalism from SISU. Doesn’t make him look good, regardless of how innocent or harmless the prank was.

Agree........

RoboCCFC90

Nick

Sorry I don't think putting a balloon on someone's car is a massive big deal. I think it was a mis judged prank.

It's not life threatening Dong it just highlights the idiots and unprofessionalism on both sides of the arguement

dongonzalos

not condoning what was done .... silly prank really ....... but am certainly not going to get exercised over it when there are more serious issues. Got to ask though wonder why there is serious investigative work done regarding a balloon a car and a dog ............ but that the local press has singularly failed to investigate the real issues properly.

you know the little things ................ like Otium Entertainments Limited (the company that apparently owns CCFC Holdings Ltd and is then owned by SBS&L ) not filing their accounts and now being subject a striking off at Company House. (cheers JH for pointing it out). In that situation all assets of Otium could revert to the Crown ............ now that would be interesting :thinking about:

Game on if it happens...........

Ashdown1

What a nothing story, it has no real bearing on any outcome for CCFC, that damage has been done over the last 30 years. I can't see why people are so incensed or is it that having been made to look ridiculous by the deviants they were defending for so long will now seek out any minor misdemeanour by their chosen opponents to mitigate the futility of their stance.

SkyBlue_Bear83

The whole clubs a feckin joke from head to toe

On one side, we are being run by a bunch of out of town hillbilly cowboys and on the other we are trying to be 'saved' by the local circus act.

DazzleTommyDazzle

And hyper over reactive in some quarters

However it does make me chuckle when some are on their moral high ground saying how wrong it is for someone to tie a balloon to a car.

Then in the same paragraph call people they know nothing about pricks and stupid shits.

Comedy gold and kinda makes me comfortable knowing they are against my opinion

Wow, a sensible post in amongst some of the most amusing hysterical ranting it's ever been my pleasure to read.

torchomatic

Well, we certainly know why you're not "incensed", it's because it was PWKH/ACL "what done it". Roles reversed and you'd be swearing like a good 'un as you do when you're going off on one.

<sniff, sniff> Is that hypocrisy I can smell?

What a nothing story, it has no real bearing on any outcome for CCFC, that damage has been done over the last 30 years. I can't see why people are so incensed or is it that having been made to look ridiculous by the deviants they were defending for so long will now seek out any minor misdemeanour by their chosen opponents to mitigate the futility of their stance.

Gint11

Absolute shambles. We are being made to look a laughing stock.

Nick

Administrator
If Fisher did it I wouldnt be that fussed, kind of shows they have a bit of a sense of humour!

hill83

Nick

I'm not agreeing with what you are being called. But I'm willing to bet you are missing the point slightly. It's not the balloon on the car.
It's purely the hypocrisy of certain posters, including you, which you have admitted to yourself, that is annoying people.

That's the only reason I piped up in this thread.

torchomatic

No, you wouldn't. But you're being kind. You know plenty would. ;)

If Fisher did it I wouldnt be that fussed, kind of shows they have a bit of a sense of humour!

mattylad

If a kid walking home from school does it you can say its funny, if a pissed up bloke coming home from the pub does it you can say its a harmless prank.

If its an executive from one of the companys that have been involved in a long running bitter dispute that has ended in a court case costing tens of thousands, a football club in administration fighting for its life and a youth set up that has ben turfed out of its home then it is far more...Can anyone see the people who run the Ricoh's main competitors the NEC or the NIA ever allowing themselves to be in such a position! Not a chance in hell.

dongonzalos

I'm not agreeing with what you are being called. But I'm willing to bet you are missing the point slightly. It's not the balloon on the car.
It's purely the hypocrisy of certain posters, including you, which you have admitted to yourself, that is annoying people.

That's the only reason I piped up in this thread.

I accepted I would be hypocritical if TF had done it.

For the reasons explained when you look at an identical action committed by two different people.

Your past experiences views opinions and stereotypes cloud your perception of that action.

The hurt SISU have caused me with regards to CCFC mean I would find less humour if they did it. I have more empathy towards PWKH as he has also suffered at the hands of SISU so I can see why he did.

So I know it is hypocritical I say yes it is.

No I don't think I have missed the point.

And I wasn't associating you with the name calling just pointing out that those who are hyper sensitive are also hyper over reactive.

Users who are viewing this thread