Match Thread Accrington Stanley vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Mar (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

We playing decent football but not risking when we get to final third. They not doing much until final third then playing good passes around box and mote threatening than us. But neither keeper really troubled so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kg82

Eakin said Bright nearly scored straight from a corner, but it looked like someone got a header in, but my picture isn’t the best.

Nick

Administrator
Bright takes players on, gets into the box. Tried to dive to win a penalty, ends up with a goal kick.

Nick

Administrator
Christ, Bakayoko and Bright both taken out after the ball. Good hold up play and pass to Bright.

Without Thomas we didn't have many other options, Hiwula and Shipley aren't overlapping

Johhny Blue

Christ, Bakayoko and Bright both taken out after the ball. Good hold up play and pass to Bright.

Without Thomas we didn't have many other options, Hiwula and Shipley aren't overlapping
Overlapping who? Aren't they the front runners?

Nick

Administrator
Thomas on for shipley

Lets hope he can dribble on this pitch against tired defenders.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure of the point of Bright playing in games like this? He can't run at people because of the pitch, he isnt going to win things in the air.*

*Lets hope he now takes on 3 players and puts one in the top corner!

I will sort it lads! Although, some great play from Mason in the lead up. A tough tackle and some good strength!

Liquid Gold

Great goal.

I think he’s one of the most frustrating players I’ve ever seen. Been complaining about him all game and then he does that.

PVA

Mason and Bright, the two players being slagged off the most in here, combine to score a good goal.

Users who are viewing this thread