Match Thread Accrington Stanley vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Saturday 2nd Mar (4 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Hyam was switched off, pass into the box and he should have done better but put it wide and high.

Nick

Administrator
That bobble then for them, a simple pass ended up bouncing up and going out of play off him knee /shin.

Nick

Administrator
Even their players arent used to it, they are taking touches and they just go out of play!

Nick

Administrator
It looks as if both teams just want the whistle to go for full time. It's just scrappy and lethargic.

Nick

Administrator
Burge goes flying out and misses it. Their player gets it and crosses it, Burge puts it over the bar.

chiefdave

Proper throwback this. Terrible pitch, big slope on it as well. Uncovered terrace.

We're trying to pass it around but its bobbling all over the place.

Who else remembers the old 60's and 70's mudbath fields?
I remember the baseball ground at Derby with more sand on it than Blackpool beach

Nick

Administrator
Kelly goes on a run, ends up with the defender and keeper having a bit of a mixup and us having a corner.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure of the point of Bright playing in games like this? He can't run at people because of the pitch, he isnt going to win things in the air.*

*Lets hope he now takes on 3 players and puts one in the top corner!

Nick

Administrator
Mixup with their keeper again, a bit like last week with Bakayoko going in but goes out for their throw after Bakayoko tackles him

fernandopartridge

Not sure of the point of Bright playing in games like this? He can't run at people because of the pitch, he isnt going to win things in the air.*

He's been anonymous. More a game for Thomas than him. We've been ok so far but no real threat

Nick

Administrator
Bakayoko gets into a good position but no support at all means he has to go backwards to lay it off.

PVA

Who would you play instead though? Thomas is equally as reliant on running at players as Bright.

I suppose we could play Meyler/Westbrooke and push Bayliss forwards.

kg82

The more I see him the worse Mason gets. Get Brown back in the side

Literally just said that (to myself). Neither have looked amazing, but from what I’ve seen, Brown looks better. Mason doesn’t fill me with confidence at all, defensively and going forward

Users who are viewing this thread