Accrington Away (1 Viewer)

woody11462

Googling a man sat behind who will be able to view your phone? Will he not wonder why your searching him on google and then casually looking behind to compare the two? :D

I know, he's a few rows back to my left so won't be able to see but still feel a bit stupid doing this as a 32 year old man.

stupot07

Perhaps (if we are playing AT's beloved diamond)...

---McSheffrey, McDonald
----------Fleck
------Barton, Thomas
---------Jennings
Hussey, Wood, Malaga, Clarke
----------Murphy

Or can we drop Fleck / Sheffers further back (possibly at Thomas' expense) and see what Ball / Elliott / new 28-goal-season striker offers?

Can wait until a player has actually signed before putting him n a proposed formation please? ;)

woody11462

It sounds as if brown had a shocker and got subbed off for sheffers, but then people are saying he was still playing? Can you please clarify.
Really hope fleck is just a twinge and not serious injury, he really could be key for us.

Brown went off after bout 15/20 mins injured. Think Fleck shouldn't be too bad, walked off with slight limp, didn't go down or nothing.

pusbccfc

Brighton beat chelsea first team 3-1!!!
All the big chelsea names were playing as well!

Nonleagueherewecome

Nonleagueherewecome

I think he will stay

I don't think he'd be playing today otherwise. I'm not his biggest fan, but at this level, he's probably more suited to the style than Cranie: you need a big man at the back, and you need leadership and experience. As a guy who has won promotion from this division as captain, I think we have our "no-brainer" choice as skipper. Unless a bid comes in and SISU smell the possibility of getting rid of our highest wage earner for about the 7th time this summer..

Nonleagueherewecome

CCFC = The new Guantanamo :D

A stay in either is a bad thing to have on your CV.

Debatable which is the most excruciating torture!

Nonleagueherewecome

So one of the sweet volleys was Sheff? Can't have been the second as he crossed the ball in :confused:

Marty

Does this now mean we're going to win the league again. :thinking about:

AFCCOVENTRY

To be fair the boys upped their game today after the shambles at Wrexham.

But it does look like Thomas and Hussey are on their way out... :D

Nonleagueherewecome

Until the next defeat, Marty: then we'll have to sack the manager.

Not any more than losing to Wrexham meant we were going to get relegated. My positivity stems more from the potential replacement of Deegan with Barton AND Jennings than it does the result of this friendly, but it is nice to win a game after four losses.

Users who are viewing this thread