Accrington Away (4 Viewers)

Nonleagueherewecome

"free role" :D

woody11462

Are we creating..i know we are 3-0 up but are we creating other than that

We weren't creating anything at all until we scored, then they're heads went down and we looked a different team, playing the ball about and creating some good overlaps down the right.

Looks like a flat 4-4-2 to me, Billy Daniels coming inside quite a lot though. If they are going to the diamond then it seems to be him dropping deepest. Thought he was a striker for the youth team.

Also just spoke to Elliott, he's back in training and hoping to play some part in Tuesday.

ampthill_sba

Half time from the ground...

A strong starting line up started poorly and when Cazarine was fouled and a penalty awarded, Fleck stuck the spot kick firmly and scored against the run of play.

The poor start seemed to result in a very early substitution of Brown who was poor both in the tackle and the pass, being played on the holding midfield role. McSheff came on, Daniels dropped into the holding role and Baker switched sides.

The second goal ironically came from a missed pass by Brown which ultimately fell for Cody to finish well.

The third goal was a peach. A strong tackle from Kilbane released Fleck who from 30 yards saw the keeper off his line and from wide left struck over and in.

The Edge has looked dodgy and has been complaining of an injury. Malaga spent 20 mins warming up after being asked to by AT. Wood best defender so far. Fleck caught the eye but he has looked better McSheff & Baker got into the game.

No Hussey on bench?

Fb official site I got it from. Just checked agai s and it said 35!?! So I'm just gonna say it was a bloody long way out :)

Sounds like it. If Brown and Fleck fulfil their potential that'll be a good 'base' and 'tip', if you will. ;)

woody11462

Great play from city for 4-0, McDonald. Wood brought it out from the back, played to Fleck who turned and played in Sheffs out wide. He turned his man and crossed low for Cody to volley in.

ampthill_sba

Fleck to McSheff on left wing comes inside crosses and Cody slips marker to side foot in. Hi 5s Baker who'd made run too. Fleck had lots of space thanks to good run by Wood from defence.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Sounds like it. If Brown and Fleck fulfil their potential that'll be a good 'base' and 'tip', if you will. ;)

I'm not a fan of Brown tbf! I know he's young and it's early days but I think the edge has performed better than him, and even his been a bit dodgy at times.

I'll give te lad time though before I make a definate assessment of him

Users who are viewing this thread