A point and a terrific perfomance say's Elvis (1 Viewer)

lifelongcityfan

i am afraid to say the club is slowly dying...discuss.
Until SISU go we have no chance

Where has all the Wilson and Season Ticket sale money gone? I thought it was going to be "reinvested"...mor like plugging losses.

Grendel

Seaside-Skyblue

Has he really just said this? He should be showing how angry he is that we gave away a 2 - 0 lead. I preferred Mark Robin's interviews if I'm honest.

LJC_CCFC

Today reminded me of the 2-2 home draw with Bury under Thorn, and we all know what happened after that.

ccfcmad1

Dont like slagging pressley done a great job last season under the shit but listening to the interview he did sound deluded and this 3-5-2 has to go now its not working we havent got the players to play the system andtheuy dont look comfortable doing so

lewys33

2nd half was worse than the Preston game. They would have ripped us a new one, but fortunately crawley are shit.

cmoncity

Im a fan of sp but todays interview hss got me worried.at no point did i think we looked full of energy aftter our good first 20.we looked out of ideas completely.no runners from midfield all.you cant expect lef and right backs to become wingbacks and get up and down.its a negative formation no creativity no idea where to go now.worrying times ahead.

Snozz_is_god

Here's a good reason why we'll never do any good under SISU's stewardship:

Bolton 1 Spearing 52′

afc-bournemouth.png

Bournemouth 2 Wilson 46′, 68′

• FT 90 +4
  • HT 0-0

cmoncity

And the worst bit about it is crawley are absoloutley woefull.worst team ive seen in a long time. Why cant sp see the formation is shit

SkyBlue_Bear83

Another dreadful performance, every bit as bad as last week. Difference was Crawley were even worse than we were last week.

Flabbergasted by Pressleys comments, I've lost faith in the man. He's living off 3 months where he had the best striker partnership in the league.

Never felt so detached as a Coventry fan.

ccfcdan

The way we played in that second half was pathetic. It's just not good enough. Pressley's comments after the match were strange. Is he losing the plot?

Evo1883

If that was andy thorn speaking like that today , after that performance , he would have been crucified on here

Snozz_is_god

Funny no one mentioned him after the previous six games in which he didn't score. Jackson showed today that he is more than capable of filling Wilson's God-like boots.

I don't think he's god, I'm pointing out, if you sell your better players, you'll never do any good

chiefdave

Haven't heard the interview but if he did say that I won't be impressed. He should be absolutely fuming looking at Crawley's away form and going 2-0 up. We are always shooting ourselves in the foot and it will give us no chance of going up. We should have killed the games off 3 or 4 up by half time. They were there for the taking and we've messed it up again. How long has this been going on for where we can't hold onto a lead. There has to be a point where you stop saying it's individual errors and consider something more serious is wrong.

We should have had 6 points from this and the next game, now we're looking at 4 maximum, dropping further away from the top teams and god knows how low the crowd will be next time round.

Wilson 46′, 68′

Joint second top scorer in the Championship. So much for it being the right time to sell as he was a one season wonder.

Samo

His remarks are astonishing... All manner of superlatives and stated that this is how he wants his team to play. To scrape a draw against a poor L1 side? Good grief.

Evo1883

Played the coventry way ... I agree , inept , lacking the cutting edge , and leaving supporters in a bad mood

skybluedan

He is really starting to piss me right off now,he is fuckin deluded the formation don't work you nob and for him to think it does is making me think maybe he ain't the right man for the job, sort it fuckin out sp you have the potential but your stubbornness will come back and haunt you

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

He is really starting to piss me right off now,he is fuckin deluded the formation don't work you nob and for him to think it does is making me want him gone.

I heard he's blaming it on this white stuff he keeps finding on his couch.

nicksig

Everything is fine. We've taken 1 point out of 12 against Scunthorpe Rochdale Preston and Crawley. Another exceptional performance today to draw from 2 nil up. What more could we want?

Evo1883

Dont worry though , as we already know , pressley has a free pass to failure under sisu and after the northampton move :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Performance wasn't totally shocking and better than last week sounded.

Nick I don't know if you were there but Crawley were dreadful, a decent team would have put 3/4 past them today and they made us look better than we are in the first half.

If we came up against a semi decent team today it would have looked every bit as inept as last week.

The Lurker

Funny no one mentioned him after the previous six games in which he didn't score. Jackson showed today that he is more than capable of filling Wilson's God-like boots.
Please tell me your joking??? Crawley are relegation candidates. He looks good in spells but to say you'd rather have him over wilson is outrageous

cmoncity

The comment of "that was coventry, thats how i want my team to play " is possibly the most worrying statement yet after what i witnessed today!

Users who are viewing this thread