A point and a terrific perfomance say's Elvis (2 Viewers)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Here's the thing I don't mind a good point against teams who will be in the mix up for promotion. To me that's a good point. Winning 2-0 in the first half and drawing a game 2-2 is not a good point it's a disgusting point that the players should hang their heads in shame. Does anyone else agree that it's simply not acceptable to let a game slip in such a way we did today

If the opposition played well and pinned us back it wouldn't bother me.

Crawley got both of there goals from nothing balls up the pitch, they offered absolutely nothing going forward and managed to score 2 goals in 4 minutes. You look at the result and as an outsider you'd think blimey great character from the Crawley to turn around a 2 goal deficit but it wasn't, there goals came completely out of the blue and it was pathetic from us to throw away a two goal lead against such a poor team.

stupot07

If the opposition played well and pinned us back it wouldn't bother me.

Crawley got both of there goals from nothing balls up the pitch, they offered absolutely nothing going forward and managed to score 2 goals in 4 minutes. You look at the result and as an outsider you'd think blimey great character from the Crawley to turn around a 2 goal deficit but it wasn't, there goals came completely out of the blue and it was pathetic from us to throw away a two goal lead against such a poor team.

But wasn't that more down to individual errors than tactics?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Evo1883

I watched john fleck run 30 yards several times to chase balls close to the touchline , leaving a huge gap in midfield and leaving us vulnerable to the long ball , , the system demands far too much from the midfield 3

MalcSB

i am afraid to say the club is slowly dying...discuss.
Until SISU go we have no chance

Where has all the Wilson and Season Ticket sale money gone? I thought it was going to be "reinvested"...mor like plugging losses.

If only 7500 cov fans turn up losses that need plugging will be the result. Where's the other 20k gone?

Frisky blue

Maybe if SISU hadn't made such a mess of things and got us into L1 we'd be able to match the wages offered by huge clubs like Bournemouth.

That is the most worrying aspect for me, the lack of ambition by some, and an acceptance that sisu are doing their best for the club. Like you say, if these owners cared one iota about the club and it's fans, we would not be competing with the likes of Bournemouth. RFC even believes that previous owners were possibly worse than the present lot, bless him.
I really do believe that while sisu own our club, we have absolutely no chance of long term success. These are indeed sad times for Coventry City.

Gazolba

Half-time team talks, SP: "Ok lads, great first half, just keep going what we did in the last 15 minutes of the first half and wer'e sure to win. Crawley Manager: "Ok boys, great first half, we've watched the tapes, they are cr@p in the second half so we'll just cruise to a well-deserved point".

bigfatronssba

Otis

Big concern was that although we had 19 shots, only 3 of them were on target.

martcov

What do you think about the result? The performance?

Unfortunately I am working all day, every day and in another country. And no, I will not be loaded as I am in a nasty tax inspection....But from what I have read on here and the result I have seen, I think we have a long way to go. I cannot offer any comment on performance and can only make judgements from what people here report - that's why I am on here.

Rusty Trombone

We lack quality in all positions.
We have players that go back to their clubs in the new year who are here for the money not the fans.

None of the players are here for the fans, this has been the case for years. The only players who are likely to even care about CCFC are the local born players, players like Thomas who comes in for special treatment from some 'fans'.

italiahorse

None of the players are here for the fans, this has been the case for years. The only players who are likely to even care about CCFC are the local born players, players like Thomas who comes in for special treatment from some 'fans'.

He can't pass and runs round the field like he's balancing a book on his head.
Awful yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread