A point and a terrific perfomance say's Elvis (1 Viewer)

Terry Gibson's perm

I haven't lost faith in but I never had any in the first place. He cannot continue to play this boring formation at home at one point we had six men watching one of theirs the wing backs are pretty much full backs, the two forwards are very isolated. I would still prefer to have Robins back but not going to happen.

Otis

And the worst bit about it is crawley are absoloutley woefull.worst team ive seen in a long time. Why cant sp see the formation is shit

Totally agree.

That was one of the worst ever performances I have seen from an away side. Crawley were truly shocking and just scored through 2 hopeful punts up field.

They offered no flair, no threat and looked decidedly dodgy at the back.

That team there today was there for the taking.

RFC

Here's a good reason why we'll never do any good under SISU's stewardship:

Bolton 1 Spearing 52′

afc-bournemouth.png

Bournemouth 2 Wilson 46′, 68′

• FT 90 +4
  • HT 0-0

You are not for real! If someone offered to more than quadruple your wages, you saying you wouldn't go?

Wake up and join me in the real world. HELP

chiefdave

You are not for real! If someone offered to more than quadruple your wages, you saying you wouldn't go?

Wake up and join me in the real world. HELP

Maybe if SISU hadn't made such a mess of things and got us into L1 we'd be able to match the wages offered by huge clubs like Bournemouth.

Grendel

Maybe if SISU hadn't made such a mess of things and got us into L1 we'd be able to match the wages offered by huge clubs like Bournemouth.

It's Sisu's friend Ranson offereing higher wages than that to players like Eastwood and Wood that actually got us into League One -- yet some want the maestro back.

sky_blue_up_north

First 20 was pretty good but the rest was awful. I don't know what game Pressley was watching but it was not the one at the Ricoh. The whole saga of the stadium, trebbile football and people wonder why we only had 7k there today. I predict less than 3k for Exeter. Unless the team and results improve we could be down to 5k for league games.

Nick

Administrator
Still can't see how the point was anything to write home about, should be pissed off we dropped 2.

martcov

It's Sisu's friend Ranson offereing higher wages than that to players like Eastwood and Wood that actually got us into League One -- yet some want the maestro back.

Is that the only reason why we are in league one? Some/ many want an end to the stalemate - and I am one of them. Let's hope something happens on the ownership front. Legal battles and the prospect - however remote - of the P.i.T.S. Stadium are nothing to look forward to.

Nick

Administrator
Is that the only reason why we are in league one? Some/ many want an end to the stalemate - and I am one of them. Let's hope something happens on the ownership front. Legal battles and the prospect - however remote - of the P.i.T.S. Stadium are nothing to look forward to.

What do you think about the result? The performance?

stupot07

I'm still pissed off about the result, and the second half wasn't good enough, but we did have more than enough chances to win it comfortably and got done by 2 punts, other than that Allsop wasn't tested....neither was Ashdown but that was more down to wayward finishing than lack of chances. Both mcqoid and Jackson had 2-3 decent chances which they either blazed over or dragged wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

hill83

Didn't go even though I've got season ticket. But from what I've heard from people I who did go; he's talking bollocks.

Rusty Trombone

We were more dominant in this game than we were against Gillingham, we also created more chances today. We were fortunate that Gillingham wasted some great opportunities to score.

This underlines that many people base their whole view of the game on whether we win or not.

Otis

We were more dominant in this game than we were against Gillingham, we also created more chances today. We were fortunate that Gillingham wasted some great opportunities to score.

This underlines that many people base their whole view of the game on whether we win or not.

Should have been 4 goals clear by the break.

hill83

Always going to be the case. But this thread isn't about judging the game. As I said above, I didn't go today. But 19 shots according to the BBC or not. Our manager SHOULD NOT be happy with this result/performance.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Your wrong

That Gillingham team played well that day and are a decent little team that will give most teams a really good game. The first half vs Gillingham is the best I've seen us this season.

The Crawley side we played today were dreadful, they were even worse than us last week against PNE.

Rusty Trombone

Always going to be the case. But this thread isn't about judging the game. As I said above, I didn't go today. But 19 shots according to the BBC or not. Our manager SHOULD NOT be happy with this result/performance.

Didn't hear the interview, I'd be surprised if he said he was happy with the result. I can understand if he was happy with the performance, especially after 3 losses.

Rusty Trombone

Your wrong

That Gillingham team played well that day and are a decent little team that will give most teams a really good game. The first half vs Gillingham is the best I've seen us this season.

The Crawley side we played today were dreadful, they were even worse than us last week against PNE.

I'm struggling to see which bits you're disagreeing with me about.

hill83

Didn't hear the interview, I'd be surprised if he said he was happy with the result. I can understand if he was happy with the performance, especially after 3 losses.

Neither did I to be fair. Not sure why I put result. Bet he was though.

hill83

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this bit: This underlines that many people base their whole view of the game on whether we win or not.

Pretty easy to work out what he was saying.

Rusty Trombone

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this bit: This underlines that many people base their whole view of the game on whether we win or not.

Pretty easy to work out what he was saying.

We were slightly unlucky not to win today, we were slightly lucky to win against Gillingham, but the swing in views is massive. People are despairing tonight, when we could well have won, and yet after Gillingham everything was rosy, yet we could well have not won.

The difference in performance was not significantly great.

SkyBlue_Bear83

We were only dominant because Crawley were terrible imo, had we put in the same level of performance for the Gillingham match as we did today then we'd have lost vs Gillingham.

hill83

We were slightly unlucky not to win today, we were slightly lucky to win against Gillingham, but the swing in views is massive. People are despairing tonight, when we could well have won, and yet after Gillingham everything was rosy, yet we could well have not won.

The difference in performance was not significantly great.

That maybe so. But was it a "Terrific performance"
97497491_224135c.jpg

I wouldn't say football fans would be stupid enough to call a shit performance with a win a, 'terrific performance.'

Rusty Trombone

That maybe so. But was it a "Terrific performance"

I wouldn't say football fans would be stupid enough to call a shit performance with a win a, 'terrific performance.'

Indeed not, but some may be caught up in the emotion enough to describe two similar performances poor or great depending on the result.

ccfcdale

Here's the thing I don't mind a good point against teams who will be in the mix up for promotion. To me that's a good point. Winning 2-0 in the first half and drawing a game 2-2 is not a good point it's a disgusting point that the players should hang their heads in shame. Does anyone else agree that it's simply not acceptable to let a game slip in such a way we did today

Evo1883

What do you class as dominance ...ball possession? Yes we had plenty .
we lacked a cutting edge from the 30th minute onwards in the final 3rd , the midfielders in this system are having to do far far too much running , we passed the ball sideways and backwards in ours and their half with very little movement to create an opportunity , we were playing what can be described as the worst footballing outfit to grace the ricoh field since coventry city on that dark saturday ....last week .
what are you impressed with , punting the ball from 30 yards hoping for a goal , we have zero width and struggle to stretch even the poorest sides in this division .
im glad you are happy about the game today , frankly the final hour of the match was nothing shy of clueless crap

Users who are viewing this thread