A few questions for PWKH (2 Viewers)

Astute

Maybe I am - I only said what I had read.. I did not determine it as fact. But equally you could argue that adopting a NOPM approach is an assumption that you are going to starve out a mulit-million pound hedge fund.

SISU don't own our club. Their investors do. SISU can only carry on like this whilst their investors are happy to keep putting money in whilst keeping us in Northampton. And there are many reasons why our gates are so low. NOPM is just one of them.

sky blue john

Why so defensive, John? Is it because you are uncomfortable with his questions? He's not even new as by the looks of it, he joined in December 2012. He's not been abusive, he's not shouted anyone down. He's just asked lots of questions. Your problem seems to be to whom those questions are directed.

Its actually making me laugh !!

lewys33

Can I just point out that I agree with a point made earlier about the "watch this space" "you'll see" comments. FOAD!

Myself and Dave (lamtara2006) had a 4 hour spat with Nikki Sinclaire on twitter the other day, to which it ended with her saying "you'll see". WHY ARE WE LEFT IN THE DARK SO MUCH?!?!?!

sky blue john

Can I just point out that I agree with a point made earlier about the "watch this space" "you'll see" comments. FOAD!

Myself and Dave (lamtara2006) had a 4 hour spat with Nikki Sinclaire on twitter the other day, to which it ended with her saying "you'll see". WHY ARE WE LEFT IN THE DARK SO MUCH?!?!?!

Why is the truth stranger than fiction ?

Astute

Why so defensive, John? Is it because you are uncomfortable with his questions? He's not even new as by the looks of it, he joined in December 2012. He's not been abusive, he's not shouted anyone down. He's just asked lots of questions. Your problem seems to be to whom those questions are directed.

The first questions were a bit one sided, but as you said he hasn't been abusive and has replied to questions. Even did one of my type of essays :claping hands: And his thoughts are close to most on here, although the cash cow one is one I see as a bit off the mark. Otherwise seems a good chap with good points to make.

sky blue john

Personally I think Ian is like the old cold war sleeper agents. Opened an account in 2012 and now Sisu have activated him.

J

Jack Griffin

Personally I think Ian is like the old cold war sleeper agents. Opened an account in 2012 and now Sisu have activated him.

LOL, his only 3 posts prior to last day or so...

ACL have profited... Higgs helped to create it......

ACL have profited... Higgs helped to create it... So where exactly do you expect those profits to have gone?

06-12-2012
Thread: Some answers to some of the many questions
by Ian1779

Yes I get that... Higgs helped to form ACL to run...

Yes I get that... Higgs helped to form ACL to run the Ricoh. So what I am failing to understand is why it was OK for Higgs to have the club over a barrel and pay them a pittance for their share, yet...

06-12-2012
Thread: Some answers to some of the many questions
by Ian1779

So can PKWH explain why it was OK for Higgs to...

So can PKWH explain why it was OK for Higgs to acquire their 50% stake of the Ricoh at a hugely undervalued price - what was it again? Allegedly £4m when it was probably worth ten times that.
How...

shmmeee

You got to take the guy at his word. Just a badly formed OP mixed with a lot of paranoia and frustration is all.

Grendel

LOL, his only 3 posts prior to last day or so...

Lol the council war horse is starting to look flustered.

If you are so impartial why don't you ask the same questions to the lookout?

Ian1779

I love how my post history is getting psycho-analysed. Have I upset you because i don't quite buy into the anti-SISU bandwagon?

As for the SISU plant... That one gets funnier every time...

Let me also clarify my cash cow comment. For years I was going to games thinking why don't the club lower ticket prices.. Fill the ground and make it up from other sales. And now I know why they didn't. This isn't a SISU exclusive problem it would have been the same for the previous lot. I know that there was the loan through ACL which would be serviced by the rent, but very event CCFC hosted - ACL profited from with F&B, parking, sponsorship and other streams.They wouldn't have secured the Ricoh sponsorship without the football club being there (which incidentally is up for renewal in 2015... That will be interesting) so they did secure a lot of monies with minimal effort..

You can see why they don't want to give them up. But if I park at Ricoh or buy a pie or even a hospitality box....I want that money to go to CCFC - not some venture fund put together by the council. Is that so unreasonable?

covcity4life

ahah this thread is monumental, it has shown all the neutrals just how bad and deluded the council mob are

like father like s.....

become a regular ian, we need more neutrals on here.

AndreasB

I love how my post history is getting psycho-analysed. Have I upset you because i don't quite buy into the anti-SISU bandwagon?

Let me also clarify my cash cow comment. For years I was going to games thinking why don't the club lower ticket prices.. Fill the ground and make it up from other sales. And now I know why they didn't. This isn't a SISU exclusive problem it would have been the same for the previous lot. I know that there was the loan through ACL which would be serviced by the rent, but very event CCFC hosted - ACL profited from with F&B, parking, sponsorship and other streams.They wouldn't have secured the Ricoh sponsorship without the football club being there (which incidentally is up for renewal in 2015... That will be interesting) so they did secure a lot of monies with minimal effort..

You can see why they don't want to give them up. But if I park at Ricoh or buy a pie or even a hospitality box....I want that money to go to CCFC - not some venture fund put together by the council. Is that so unreasonable?

Never mind mate, this has made for a hilarious thread on the mentality on here at the moment - poster asks some fairly decent questions. Immediately is called a Sisu lover and hinted with all seriousness that is a plant/working for Sisu PR. defends himself and all the others join in to try and destroy credibility by actually trawling through his old posts to look for treacherous behaviour. Then gets told he can only post asking questions about SISU and not ACL (who still own the ground we are meant to play at and got us docked 10 points)

Actually this is almost bullying behaviour - if the people doing it were not so piss poor and useless at doing it.

Rusty Trombone

As for the link - I have seen it, but as I am not an expert in contract law I wanted to be 100% sure, which is why I asked. I guess it will be easy for PWKH to answer that one as it appears that money went to ACL. As for the £7.7m have you ever seen it in ACL's accounts? And how does a company that receives a financial injection like that need bailing out by the local council less than 3 years later?

The link isn't the easiest to read, but it doesn't read to me that the money went to ACL, it reads that Rank had to take over the lease commitments as part of the purchase. So you wouldn't see the money in ACL's accounts any differently than before, and it follows that a cash injection didn't take place.

covcity4life

Never mind mate, this has made for a hilarious thread on the mentality on here at the moment - poster asks some fairly decent questions. Immediately is called a Sisu lover and hinted with all seriousness that is a plant/working for Sisu PR. defends himself and all the others join in to try and destroy credibility by actually trawling through his old posts to look for treacherous behaviour. Then gets told he can only post asking questions about SISU and not ACL (who still own the ground we are meant to play at and got us docked 10 points)

Actually this is almost bullying behaviour - if the people doing it were not so piss poor and useless at doing it.

so true!

yet nick wont get the ban hammer out because his own mod is one of them

ruining SBT and nick watches on.

Ian1779

The link isn't the easiest to read, but it doesn't read to me that the money went to ACL, it reads that Rank had to take over the lease commitments as part of the purchase. So you wouldn't see the money in ACL's accounts any differently than before, and it follows that a cash injection didn't take place.
See I read it differently - but let's say they didn't... What kind of business allows a partner to break a long term lease without penalty? And why was that arrangement not in place for CCFC?

lewys33

See I read it differently - but let's say they didn't... What kind of business allows a partner to break a long term lease without penalty? And why was that arrangement not in place for CCFC?

How have they broken the lease when the company who owned the lease is being liquidated?

Rusty Trombone

Because they were replaced by a business that took on the existing terms I'd imagine, maybe there was a penalty, but I haven't seen anything to suggest a value. The CCFC arrangement appears different in that there wasn't a replacement coming in on the same terms.

AndreasB

so true!

yet nick wont get the ban hammer out because his own mod is one of them

ruining SBT and nick watches on.

Its not about banning people, the posters derail their own postions by their ridiculous hysteria and inability to cobble together any sort of coherent argument. I think its more of a defensive insecurity that they are unable to explain why they feel like they do and project that onto anyone posting even a slightly different opinion.

DaleM

Exactly mate . I want CCFC to get the cash too. You have to look at SISU and the previous lot and ask why oh fucking why did you sell the half share to Higgs so cheap / not buy it back cheap when you aquired the club . Bunch of fucking bellends the lot of 'em.

Also the trouble is now SISU seem to have burnt their bridges with CCC and even if they do manage , by some miracle , to get back round the table and get the Higgs half of ACL would the council ever trust them enough to negotiate the sale of the other half and extend the lease.

CCFC are on a long downward slope with people like this ( SISU and CCC) involved and can only ,IMO end in the club disappearing into obscurity.

fernandopartridge

Because they were replaced by a business that took on the existing terms I'd imagine, maybe there was a penalty, but I haven't seen anything to suggest a value. The CCFC arrangement appears different in that there wasn't a replacement coming in on the same terms.

That isn't CCFC's fault, is it?

Rusty Trombone

The Ricoh sponsorship has already been extended, now to 2025.

http://www.coventryobserver.co.uk/2...th-Olympic-name-snub,-insist-Ricoh-36478.html

wingy

The RICOH sponsorship has already been secured to 2025.

sky blue john

I love how my post history is getting psycho-analysed.
Have I upset you because i don't quite buy into the anti-SISU bandwagon?

I agree all the match day revenue should go to ccfc.
The problem we have is that Sisu don't want to buy acl or the stadium !
If they do why don't they go public with an offer ?
Then maybe the fans could support them.

covcity4life

sisu are under the impression that acl and council wont deal with them.

i mean they were told that outright. only deal with adminsitrator.

so no deal could be done then.

and since admin ended it dont look like a new deal has been offered.

torchomatic

Its actually making me laugh !!

Why? Your reaction to his posts say quite a bit about you. A well written post is well written regardless of whether you agree or not.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Ian1779

If RICOH sponsorship is secured till 2025 that's good. Wonder if they will want to revisit it as there is no football team? Guess time will tell.

Ian1779

I actually think the exit fee story is true but needs further clarification. PWKH did post in this thread earlier, if my comment was inaccurate he could have dismissed it there and then.

ccfcway

The club / or SISU (i am not sure which) have said they have moved on and are building a new stadium.

Surely that means any questions about ACL's accounts is in about as relevent as asking about the Granada Bingo accounts.

We are building a new stadium, and as a result ACL is in the past.

torchomatic

And yet we are constantly reminded on here that the new stadium is pie-in-the-sky fantasy. So, the Ricoh and ACL are very much part of our future. Particularly as I presume that's where we all want to be.

The club / or SISU (i am not sure which) have said they have moved on and are building a new stadium.

Surely that means any questions about ACL's accounts is in about as relevent as asking about the Granada Bingo accounts.

We are building a new stadium, and as a result ACL is in the past.

ccfcway

And yet we are constantly reminded on here that the new stadium is pie-in-the-sky fantasy. So, the Ricoh and ACL are very much part of our future. Particularly as I presume that's where we all want to be.

doesnt matter where we want to be. We all wanted to be at the Ricoh this year.

All that matters is that SISU / the club have said they are building a new stadium in the Coventry area. Any talk of ACL or the council is a waste of time now.

Users who are viewing this thread