A few questions for PWKH (1 Viewer)

Astute

Because they believe if they win the case then they will ha e sufficient damages financially and to the council that they will be back at the Ricoh.

Maybe they have been listening to their own lies.

So Grendel, if they get the judge to say that the funding for the Ricoh was wrong what do you say would happen next? They can't get damages awarded at the JR.

They were trying to make out previously that they were forced out of the Ricoh. They might have got damages for this. But they stopped paying rent. Then they made out that ACL/CCC never made any offers to them. So ACL/CCC made an offer to them through the FL. You know, the one they tried to say wasn't made. Was this because it was the ultimate proof that they wasn't forced out? Then they started to say that they didn't trust ACL/CCC :claping hands: There is rarely full trust in business. So this accusation won't get them compo.

For them to have a chance of compo from CCC they would have to prove that CCC had attempted to damage their business using illegal tactics. The funding of the stadium wasn't illegal. So I can't see how this could be used. Maybe we will get more people coming out of the woodwork to attack CCC in the hope of finding something out :thinking about:

All we have seen from SISU were bits of a few emails. They might contain something. We will have to wait and see. But it would have to be major to get them what Joy wants.

Ian1779

"I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say...." I guess when a new poster posts some interesting stuff I hope they're going to cast some new light on things - which for me is how to get us back to the ricoh asap rather than who's to blame. That's why from a kcic perspective we've narrowed it down to 4 questions. I don't know whether to admire people like you and shmee who can keep slugging it out over the pro/anti acl/sisu stuff...or to despair!

I only came here originally to ask some questions of PWKH. Since then I have got into debate, but I have also shared some information that wasn't previously known to everyone. You are asking for information too - so how am I any different to you? How about you share some with us too.

James Smith

Basically we're back to gambling with the sort of figures that would have made Bryan Richardson proud. Except that now we're in division 3 not the Premier League and have our lowest gates in history.

MichaelCCFC

Got to love all of this witchhunt trying to out people ;)

Anything that diverts attention though?

to be fair Astute's mistake actually makes the point quite well (and whoever said when they read your posts they hear the voice of neil from inbetweeners has a lot to answer for cos I can't get that out of my head and I'm sure it's not healthy!)

Nick

Administrator
to be fair Astute's mistake actually makes the point quite well (and whoever said when they read your posts they hear the voice of neil from inbetweeners has a lot to answer for cos I can't get that out of my head and I'm sure it's not healthy!)

Who said that? Quite funny actually :) I do like Neil! :)

Some on here do remind me of Jay, completely full of shit ;)

Astute

Fair play, get off here as it will be a bigger buzzkill than buzz killington!

Got two choices. Drink more beer n talk to wife or drink more beer and ignore her because I am on here. Easy choice really :D

MichaelCCFC

I only came here originally to ask some questions of PWKH. Since then I have got into debate, but I have also shared some information that wasn't previously known to everyone. You are asking for information too - so how am I any different to you? How about you share some with us too.

"How about you share some with us too." Born and bred coventrian, have moved away a few times but always come back, went to Newman, work at Warwick uni but am on career break hence having time to do all this stuff, will be in cov mkt this Sat selling kcic t-shirts and will have ePetition leaflets to hand, got tkts for Oldham and sheff u. Still not entirely sure how I got embroiled in all this and live in hope that the Trust will one day take kcic back, and only good thing to have come out of this mess is meeting some really good people including a fair few off here!

Ian1779

I didn't quite mean it in that context - but thank you nevertheless. I wondered if there was information that you had found out as KCIC organiser that we may not know.

Not suggesting that you do have, just interested in anything that can help make sense of this mess.

We all want Cov back at the Ricoh at the end of the day.

Grendel

Maybe they have been listening to their own lies.

So Grendel, if they get the judge to say that the funding for the Ricoh was wrong what do you say would happen next? They can't get damages awarded at the JR.

They were trying to make out previously that they were forced out of the Ricoh. They might have got damages for this. But they stopped paying rent. Then they made out that ACL/CCC never made any offers to them. So ACL/CCC made an offer to them through the FL. You know, the one they tried to say wasn't made. Was this because it was the ultimate proof that they wasn't forced out? Then they started to say that they didn't trust ACL/CCC :claping hands: There is rarely full trust in business. So this accusation won't get them compo.

For them to have a chance of compo from CCC they would have to prove that CCC had attempted to damage their business using illegal tactics. The funding of the stadium wasn't illegal. So I can't see how this could be used. Maybe we will get more people coming out of the woodwork to attack CCC in the hope of finding something out :thinking about:

All we have seen from SISU were bits of a few emails. They might contain something. We will have to wait and see. But it would have to be major to get them what Joy wants.

Of course what you say here could be true. However if all parties sanctioned the non payment of rent in the first place what would happen to your hypothesis then?

Astute

Of course what you say here could be true. However if all parties sanctioned the non payment of rent in the first place what would happen to your hypothesis then?

Higgs would have been paid off and out of this mess, the Ricoh would have been mortgage free, CCC wouldn't have the problem of running a stadium, our football club would be playing in Coventry paying a peppercorn rent and SISU would have had a half share of the stadium. Everyone would have been happy.

Just a shame they wouldn't pay Higgs their money on acceptable terms. Maybe they didn't have access to enough cash to pay off the mortgage. Maybe YB wouldn't let them pay the mortgage off for what they said. Who knows. But it has certainly cost them since.

Nick

Administrator
"How about you share some with us too." Born and bred coventrian, have moved away a few times but always come back, went to Newman, work at Warwick uni but am on career break hence having time to do all this stuff, will be in cov mkt this Sat selling kcic t-shirts and will have ePetition leaflets to hand, got tkts for Oldham and sheff u. Still not entirely sure how I got embroiled in all this and live in hope that the Trust will one day take kcic back, and only good thing to have come out of this mess is meeting some really good people including a fair few off here!

I don't think he meant your life story to be fair! :p

wingy

In the recent case that was debunked with Information that both parties wrote to SISU/TF within ten days of him suggesting It .

Nobody seems to pull that apart at the time ,asssume there must be evidence of that.

dongonzalos

Got to love all of this witchhunt trying to out people ;)

Anything that diverts attention though?

To be fair to Nick that is spot on.

We are still sitting in Northampton talking about building a new stadium and no one has got a sensible answer to how that option is financially viable and hence unlikely to happen.

Instead we are sat here wondering how one poster already knew about emails that surprised a lot of people in a court hearing.

Last edited:

MichaelCCFC

Ha nobody knows who I am:thinking about::facepalm:

Lol Don't know if it's true but someone once told me the chinese don't have a word for 'privacy' and translate it as 'something to hide'. On a different topic, Nick's got me worried about tomoz. Agreeing to meet a dutch film maker in hillfields suddenly sounds downright dodgy. Make sure you show him a good time on the hill

shmmeee

If all parties sanctioned non-payment. How the fuck did they go into admin?

I know logic isn't your strong point mate, but even you should be able to get that one.

Users who are viewing this thread