A call to Arms !!! (1 Viewer)

The coventrian

I agree with both of you- the reason this season is so big as it’s part of the complete rebirth of our club, this is as close to another jimmy Hill story as we’ve ever seen. Could be two promotions and a cup in 3 years, get the ground side sorted and this is the most pivotal, important phase in our entire history.
Is it fuck you lunatic.

cc84cov

Look what mark robins has done for us how can anyone not get behind the man it’s border line trying to justify not going as it’s too far or people just can’t be arsed to make the effort or it’s not convenient but will come on here moaning and arguing their points same as fans who said won’t go brum it will go away games but don’t even do that you look like complete idiots on here tbh

pastythegreat

Glad you and your kid are enjoying it so much Pasty! Is that statistic correct? If so, it's terrifying and a real indicator of how little joy we've had for the last half century. Very proud of what the manager and team are doing now, just need to keep it up.
It was on Jim Browns twitter so I'm guessing it's right. Yes agreed. I've known nothing in my 25 years as a ST holder but downward momentum. I wouldnt miss this for the world. Be it in Brum or not.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

The coventrian

Away games only fan mate ? Do you go to any games ?

Honest question
I've not been to any games this season. My 1st season supporting city was when Wallace and Ferguson were up front. My first away game was when we lost to Blackburn in the fa cup about 1980 I think. I got pushed over outside the ground that's all I remember of that game.

Londonccfcfan

Let me just tell you something mate. There's just some folk from Cov who I genuinely respect and are my best mates. who wont go to st andrews. But go to most away games fair play to you. I respect you.

You either have principles or you don't. Respect every fan fan who chooses to go or not go to st andrews!

Londonccfcfan

Let me just tell you they devastated they can't make the home games. There's 100s or thousands genuine nopm. But there's alot cunts who arnt who just need an excuse.

clint van damme

Your personal principals should be the staff & players mate that’s how I justify it anyway...there the ones who are trying to give us something here.

If people won't go to Brum and cant bring themselves to do so then fair enough.
All I would say is if anyone hasn't been to St.Andrews all season and now really fancies it but doesn't want to lose face then fuck that. Get over there, get behind the lads and enjoy watching a team challenging at the top of the league for once.

Londonccfcfan

If people won't go to Brum and cant bring themselves to do so then fair enough.
All I would say is if anyone hasn't been to St.Andrews all season and now really fancies it but doesn't want to lose face then fuck that. Get over there, get behind the lads and enjoy watching a team challenging at the top of the league for once.

Look If given up trying to get them to go. I've offered free tickets. They still won't go. These are not there's I have grumble with. But these folk folk spend hundreds to every week to go away. Love these blokes.

cc84cov

Look If given up trying to get them to go. I've offered free tickets. They still won't go. These are not there's I have grumble with. But these folk folk spend hundreds to every week to go away. Love these blokes.
I think it just means more to some than others mate regardless of what they say

clint van damme

Was just talking in general mate rather than your group specifically but fair play you've done what you can, fair play to them they've taken a stance. Hopefully back in Cov next season.
Onwards and upwards to Tuesday

Johhny Blue

I've not been to any games this season. My 1st season supporting city was when Wallace and Ferguson were up front. My first away game was when we lost to Blackburn in the fa cup about 1980 I think. I got pushed over outside the ground that's all I remember of that game.
And you haven't been since.
Was it their fans that pushed you over or ours?

Ring Of Steel

So you don’t go home or away, yet you have the brass neck to come on here lecturing about not going to Birmingham. You’re just not a supporter at all.

NortonSkyBlue

Principles? Go to games in Birmingham- part of the solution
Don't go- part of the problem
I am sure if you lived in Small Heath and supported Coventry City you wouldn't want to be watching us play at St Andrews over the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread