A bit of Fun - name this ex city player (4 Viewers)

ohitsaidwalker king power

That restricts it then to, Connery, Moore, Dalton or Craig.. unless we had a Brosnan or Lazenby!!! .. which I dont recall... I'd be guessing I cant remember any such goalie- Sealey, Suckling were the main protagonists... wasn't Raddy around this time too.... unless he was in Bond as well..;) ?

I can.t get the brother the player you mentioned earlier either.... and who is the Lionel Ritchie look a like between Butterworth and the mystery goalie?

Spionkop

See Steve Jacobs in there, Errington Kelly (who I thought was useful in reserves). Ian Butterworth,, Lloyd obviously, Ashley Grimes, German newspaper, Chukkie, Derek Hall, Graham Withey, the young Irish goalie who won the Irish lottery, had a good career in Ireland. Micky Adams, John Hendrie, Nicky Plantenauer. etc. etc. Can't place the young lad bottom right. Anyone recall him?

Stafford_SkBlue

Deano can I add something;
Port Vale programme credited Coventry record attendance as 61,315 from 1939. We all know that is incorrect, does anyone know who's record attendance we were mixed up with??

Grendel

next one I no picture,
He was an international
played for us 1979-81
went to spain with Celta Vigo and won the Spanish league's overseas player of the year,beating Lineker,Archibald!!!
made about 25 appearances for cov

Rudi kaiser?

Moff

Heres another. He didnt play for the full team but eyebrows were raised years later about his salary as an up and coming player....in the Strachan era
8_richard_spongl_09.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread