A bit of Fun - name this ex city player (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Steve Jacobs.

Moff

he scored twice first at west ham and a few weeks later home to norwich.
we played with 3 centre halves and full backs pushed on forward,that how chuckie scored too

Saw harry score against Norwich. was the score 2-2.

I remember Chuckie score against Man Utd. Wasnt it about 30 yards and it went through baileys hands. I seem to remember it was the first in a 3-0 win, with Hateley and Melrose scoring the others? 3-0 against Man Utd. Those were the days!!

deanocity3

don't take the shorts as a clue,as when this was taken they had an all sky blue strip with Tallon on the front.Gillespie had left by then.
the mystery man scored for the city at Highfield road but only once,here is another strange clue he accually never signed for us

Moff

don't take the shorts as a clue,as when this was taken they had an all sky blue strip with Tallon on the front.Gillespie had left by then.
the mystery man scored for the city at Highfield road but only once,here is another strange clue he accually never signed for us

Its Charlie George! I remember Gouldie had him on trial prior to the season start then let him go.

Moff

A former Youth Cup winner for the club. Didn't make a full appearance although I am sure he played in the Anglo Scottish Cup Tie against St Mirren in 88.

977372.jpg

Grendel

Grendel

Spot on!

(The Deano one was Charlie George)

We signed him for £350,000 from memory and David Jones from Everton for £250,000 -- a lot of money then. Collier played two games and Jones not many more -- Collier went to the states and Jones I think ultimately to Japan. Very odd.

Users who are viewing this thread