A bit of Fun - name this ex city player (2 Viewers)

Moff

Are you Bobby Gould in disguise !!!!
10 out of 10 Moff:(

Sorry Deano that era is my 'anorak' era, being in my early 40's my favorite times were the late 70's, 80's and 90's.

He was apart from Mickey Adams the only City player I remember playing for Leeds at that time.

Now if you asked me one from the past ten years including one of the probable 5000 we have had on some sort of loan or another, I would be struggling.

3116882982.jpg

Now who was this ex City Captain?

deanocity3

Sorry Deano that era is my 'anorak' era, being in my early 40's my favorite times were the late 70's, 80's and 90's.

He was apart from Mickey Adams the only City player I remember playing for Leeds at that time.

Now if you asked me one from the past ten years including one of the probable 5000 we have had on some sort of loan or another, I would be struggling.

3116882982.jpg

Now who was this ex City Captain?

wayne turner Pony? more like donkey

hamil99

Facebook User
i wont lie my knowledge aint the greatest as i only moved to the UK in 93 and was 6 lol. But i love learning about the old players:)

Moff

One is Kevan Smith who came with Dean Emerson from Rotherham. Is the other a young Howard Clark?

10/10 to Spionkop. Well done that man! (or woman as not to be sexist)

The first is Kevan Smith a centre half. He came in and played against Torquay in the 3rd round of the cup I think it was the year after we won it, on a pitch that was covered in sand. Quite apt as he was a bit of a donkey!

The second player in the city kit was Howard Clark. I seem to remember him scoring a last minute equaliser against Forest in a 2-2 draw on the last home game of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread