A bit of Fun - name this ex city player (3 Viewers)

Tonylinc

Great fun....at least it keeps us from bickering for a night!

Grendel

download (2).jpg

Last one from me.

International manager, international player and surely the best keeper we have ever had....Moff agrees with me.

View attachment 2778

Last one from me.

International manager, international player and surely the best keeper we have ever had....Moff agrees with me.

No, no ............ not having that. Best keeper for me was the great Bill Glazier. Could have played for England (imo) if it wasn't for that unknown - err - Blinks, Bunks, something like that :thinking about: Banks, that's was his name :D

Moff

View attachment 2778

Last one from me.

Oh god don't remind me of him...what a nightmare.

I remember the game against Stoke I think, where he had the worst game I have ever seen a keeper have, which included punching a cross into his own net. Gouldy never played him again.

The only keeper I have ever seen another keeper score against (I wasnt at Sheff Wed when Oggy scored) beaten by Steve Sherwood of Watford at Highfield Road. Another loss with him in goal.

Moff

1889878405.jpg

Ex 1980's city player....

skybluesam66

david bradford played a handful of games and scored I think in a 3-0 v stoke (in a game where i think all of the goals were in the 1st few minutes)

ohitsaidwalker king power

Another infuriatingly pleasing post... must admit my earlier boasts about knowing this chap completely unfounded.:pointlaugh:.. had Mr Booty in my mind...

Users who are viewing this thread