90% of the crowd will protest (3 Viewers)

Astute

at least the new wasps fans that attend the game to protest vs sisu will give us some extra ticket revenue

Is this you admitting to being a part of SISU?

jimmyhill

Certainly -

0.7% will be in the bar watching the game on the screens
1.3% will be booing Fleck at every misplace pass
2.7% will be saying to their friend next to them oh dear that protest looks shocking
0.3% will be reading the programme as the game goes by
3% will be freezing to death
1% will have their finger frozen up their nose
1% will be saying "well they are so mean to that Fisher"
Is the correct answer, nice to see someone has taken his research seriously.

jimmyhill

Certainly -

0.7% will be in the bar watching the game on the screens
1.3% will be booing Fleck at every misplace pass
2.7% will be saying to their friend next to them oh dear that protest looks shocking
0.3% will be reading the programme as the game goes by
3% will be freezing to death
1% will have their finger frozen up their nose
1% will be saying "well they are so mean to that Fisher"
Is the correct answer, nice to see someone has taken his research seriously.

Gray

I shall not be protesting. However i will be laughing at 20 or so boys in the naughty corner who will be the only ones protesting in the whole stadium

turlykerd

I remember lots of protests a few years ago ... SISU OUT SISU OUT...
I remember being at Southampton when they got promoted , and we all sang WE WANT SISU OUT etc..

They listened and left

Unfortunately they took the Fookin club with them too

They have shown very clearly they don't give an absolute fuck about the fine folk from Coventry

On the other hand

Bond villain tan gives in to fan pressure
Hull have dropped the name change
And ched evens is still a convicted sex offender
Maybe some more fan pressure might just chip away a little more from those hedge fund wankers ?

Good luck to any protesters tonight :)

PUSB !!

covmark

'we' means ccfc

the fact that wasnt the first thing that came to your mind shows how truly messed up you are.

YOU ARE NOT A CCFC FAN
Do you ever stop talking bollocks!
I rarely agree with astute on many things, but I would say he most definitely is a CCFC supporter.
When is this I'm a better fan than you crap going to end?

Senior Vick from Alicante

Just a few quotes for those that mock what some folk are attempting tonight, Number 1“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty and truth and compassion against injustice and lying and greed. If people all over the world...would do this, it would change the earth.” William Faulkener.
― Number 2, “Nothing strengthens authority so much as silence.” Leonardo da Vinci
And finally number 3,“If I were to remain silent, I'd be guilty of complicity.” Albert Einstein.
So you just sit on your fat fucking arses and let things bobble along as you just want to support the team, but what you going to do when their is no team?:facepalm:

Astute

I rarely agree with astute on many things, but I would say he most definitely is a CCFC supporter.

Made me laugh when he had a go at Stupot earlier. Looks like spending 95% of your time having a go at CCC makes you a superfan where you can say what you want.

Grendel

So you just sit on your fat fucking arses and let things bobble along as you just want to support the team, but what you going to do when their is no team?:facepalm:

Join the in crowd and support franchise rugby?

italiahorse

It's not really mocking is it?
The fact is that if there is an incident on the pitch during that time, the camera won't give a shit about some cards in the crowd.

I'd much rather be talking about how fired up for the game the fans are... not how excited they are to wave a bit of paper in the air.

It's a shame that the same level of passion isn't demonstrated consistently.

It's not an either or.
I can love my team and hate Sisu at the same time surely ?

covcity4life

maybe when people like astute stop assuming WE means sisu rather than ccfc??

DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? WELL??????????

you just stood up for someone who started the bigger fan crap hahahahahahahaha

georgehudson

i'm still amazed that the hedge fund mob still get upset at fans showing their displeasure,
their continued down grading of the club, is in my opinion, nothing short of scandalous,
and vs swindon they are going to step up their efforts to surpress any criticism !!!!!!!!!
good grief,
PUSB

Grendel

i'm still amazed that the hedge fund mob still get upset at fans showing their displeasure,
their continued down grading of the club, is in my opinion, nothing short of scandalous,
and vs swindon they are going to step up their efforts to surpress any criticism !!!!!!!!!
good grief,
PUSB

The hedge fund mob exist only in your mind.

Nick

Administrator
good grief,
PUSB

What is the hedge fund mob?

Makes me wonder what some people are thinking sometimes.

Grendel

I don't believe "thinking" comes into it at all.

italiahorse

There isn't one.
Some people just don't like conflict and just want to enjoy themselves.
But it's a democracy and if you can voice your approval/disapproval then things might change.

Astute

maybe when people like astute stop assuming WE means sisu rather than ccfc??

DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT? WELL??????????

you just stood up for someone who started the bigger fan crap hahahahahahahaha

You said"our income". The income plus money from player sales goes to SISU. In return they run our club as cheaply as they can.

And whilst we are at it having a go at SISU isn't having a go at CCFC. Having a go at CCC is fair game also. But you have become a one trick pony.

olderskyblue

Isn't it the "IN Crowd" as grendel mentioned? (notice you didn't ask him who they were Nick..)

Nick

Administrator
There isn't one.
Some people just don't like conflict and just want to enjoy themselves.
But it's a democracy and if you can voice your approval/disapproval then things might change.

I agree, if people want to protest then it is up to them, let them do it.
If they don't, leave them to it also.

covcity4life

You said"our income". The income plus money from player sales goes to SISU. In return they run our club as cheaply as they can.

And whilst we are at it having a go at SISU isn't having a go at CCFC. Having a go at CCC is fair game also. But you have become a one trick pony.

i have no issue with protesting vs sisu though do i? none at all, they have been poor owners.

i simply pointed out that some of the sisu hating protesters are council loving wasps fans. some, not all.

and the ticket revenue could help ccfc, i think of it as a football fan, you cant shake your anti sisu hatred at all and thus no longer have room in your heart for ccfc. such a shame.

cloughie

I remember lots of protests a few years ago ... SISU OUT SISU OUT...
I remember being at Southampton when they got promoted , and we all sang WE WANT SISU OUT etc..

They listened and left

Unfortunately they took the Fookin club with them too

They have shown very clearly they don't give an absolute fuck about the fine folk from Coventry

On the other hand

Bond villain tan gives in to fan pressure
Hull have dropped the name change
And ched evens is still a convicted sex offender
Maybe some more fan pressure might just chip away a little more from those hedge fund wankers ?

Good luck to any protesters tonight :)

PUSB !!

Agree with what you say and add Cardiff to the list as they are reverting to there original blue colour kit. i wonder why that is?

Users who are viewing this thread