4th Round Draw - Who d'ya fancy? (should we make it) (2 Viewers)

cc84cov

Think Clive Eakin said it had already been agreed that in such eventuality we would get the away end.
How would that drip know tho ? If we draw home we get the home end surely...can’t just say oh no sorry you rent there your now the away team

Grendel

How would that drip know tho ? If we draw home we get the home end surely...can’t just say oh no sorry you rent there your now the away team

Someone called Neil texted in to say Boddy confirmed we would have the away end - it makes sense anyway

theferret

Someone called Neil texted in to say Boddy confirmed we would have the away end - it makes sense anyway

But that's 5K. We'd potentially take somewhat more than that so why limit the number of our own supporters at what would technically be a home game?Probably make sense to give us the main stand also.

Grendel

But that's 5K. We'd potentially take somewhat more than that so why limit the number of our own supporters at what would technically be a home game?Probably make sense to give us the main stand also.

I doubt we would tbh take anymore than that

Adge

are there any NOPM supporters who would go to Blues Away but not Blues at home
It’s a fair point about the home and away draw if it happens against Birmingham.
If we were drawn as the home team I wouldn’t go, but if we are drawn as the away team I would go.
Wonder if we were drawn as the away team would the away attendance be more than a “home” attendance?

GaryJones

Villa away would be ideal.
Oh sorry I forgot they got knocked out already - err - Sunderland away then!
Bollocks they got knocked out too!
Fuck it any Prem team away will do in that case

Grendel

It’s a fair point about the home and away draw if it happens against Birmingham.
If we were drawn as the home team I wouldn’t go, but if we are drawn as the away team I would go.
Wonder if we were drawn as the away team would the away attendance be more than a “home” attendance?

Hilarious

GaryJones

WTF
The lunatics are deffo running the asylum here!

theferret

I doubt we would tbh take anymore than that

Possibly, but we've had up to 6K for league games. I think the novelty of playing at home against Birmingham in their home might bring a few out. Besides, when we played them in the FA Cup a few years back, I recall there were only 7-8K Blues fans in the ground, so I doubt they'd pack the place out either.

Users who are viewing this thread