4th Round Draw - Who d'ya fancy? (should we make it) (3 Viewers)

Briles

I reckon one of the TV Company's will jump on it should we beat Bristol rovers.

Probably something like ESPN or BeIn sports

Reactions: TTG

chiefdave

Friday
Northampton v Derby

Saturday
Brentford v Leicester City (12.45pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
Hull City v Chelsea (5.30pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate

Sunday
Manchester City v Fulham (1pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer
Watford or Tranmere Rovers v Wolves or Man Utd (3pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Bristol City or Shrewsbury Town v Liverpool(5pm) – Live on BBC One and BBC iPlayer

Monday
AFC Bournemouth v Arsenal (8pm) – Live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate
Rooney FC and then Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Leicester cos they are never on TV.

pusbccfc

It's about viewing figures though...few outside of the West Midlands will really care...

Yeah, other than the Derby game, all the others would get far more views than our game.

Sky Blue Harry H

Getting ahead of myself, but if we pulled off the next two results I thought I'd have a look at when the 5th round was (which league game it might affect) and saw that it was Wednesday 4th March?!?! All the other rounds are down as the Saturday (4th round, Quarter finals etc), but has anybody got an idea what that is all about - don't remember this previously.

ccfcway

Getting ahead of myself, but if we pulled off the next two results I thought I'd have a look at when the 5th round was (which league game it might affect) and saw that it was Wednesday 4th March?!?! All the other rounds are down as the Saturday (4th round, Quarter finals etc), but has anybody got an idea what that is all about - don't remember this previously.

im concerned about the date of the charity shield :)

Users who are viewing this thread