32,000 sold already (6 Viewers)

Edgey95

Personally don't think there will be a huge rush on Monday for general sale as most have either been to a match this season or have ST friends

matesx

Personally don't think there will be a huge rush on Monday for general sale as most have either been to a match this season or have ST friends
yes agree, cant be that many who want to go but don't have a ticket sorted by now.

Cavan O'Doherty

It will sell out without a doubt. 40k is probably enough but it depends what happens on Monday. Although I can see it selling out by Tuesday. We'll have to wait and see

D

Deleted member 4439

Bar odd seats, there are just 6 blocks left, two of which have small allocations. The only tickets that will be available after Monday, if any, will be a few scattered single seats.

singers_pore

I agree. The demand will increase as the seats get closer to the half way line. I can see a lot being shifted over the weekend before they go on general sale. I reckon we will be taking around 45K, twice as many as Oxford.

Alex1987

Quick look suggests:
Block 550-545: 4
Block 544: 11
Block 543: 14
Block 542: 16
Block 541: 9
Block 540: 13
Block 539: 7
Block 538: 16
Block 537: 23
Block 536: 18
Block 535: 14
Block 534: 14
Block 533: 10
Block 532: 240
Total Remaining in open Blocks: 405

Block 531: ?
Block 530: ?
Block 529: ?
Block 528: ?
Block 527: 458

Total Remaining in closed blocks: 458 + yyyy

Total Remaining: 863 + Blocks 531-528

I assume it's Just Blocks 531-527 inclusive we have left? Can anyone be bothered to do a block or two counting...I've done the smaller Block 527? :happy:

D

Deleted member 4439

Quick look suggests:
Block 550-545: 4
Block 544: 11
Block 543: 14
Block 542: 16
Block 541: 9
Block 540: 13
Block 539: 7
Block 538: 16
Block 537: 23
Block 536: 18
Block 535: 14
Block 534: 14
Block 533: 10
Block 532: 240
Total Remaining in open Blocks: 405

Block 531: ?
Block 530: ?
Block 529: ?
Block 528: ?
Block 527: 458

Total Remaining in closed blocks: 458 + yyyy

Total Remaining: 863 + Blocks 531-528

I assume it's Just Blocks 531-527 inclusive we have left? Can anyone be bothered to do a block or two counting...I've done the smaller Block 527? :happy:

Block 531: approx. 500
Block 530: approx. 550
Block 529: approx. 600
Block 528: approx. 575

= approx. 2225

so, probably 3.5K left.

Calista

Block 531: approx. 500
Block 530: approx. 550
Block 529: approx. 600
Block 528: approx. 575

= approx. 2225

so, probably 3.5K left.
Not sure how you counted those, but the four blocks 531 to 528 appear to me to be more like 1000 each (approx. 40 rows averaging about 25 each). So 4000 for those 4 blocks, plus Alex's 800+ suggests around 5000 left to me. Happy to be corrected if my maths or eyesight are wrong.
I'm really glad that nobody who has been to any games this season needs to miss out. The online scramble for the last few thousand will be at general sale stage, rather than at the "ticket stubs" stage as I previously feared. It would have been a different story if we weren't so rooted to the bottom of the third division.
Ironically, because of the way Wembley have released the blocks, and the way all the best seats went to those season ticket holders who were fastest to hoover up their 6 tickets, many of the general sale people will get better seats than a lot of the season ticket holders. Anyway, it will be brilliant to see the place swimming in sky blue.

Skyblueweeman

So just had an update from RB. His mate called him earlier from the ticket office and we've sold 160,000 so far which is slightly better than expected but they had a mad rush this afternoon.

We're also getting 30,000 of Oxfords allocation after they've sold their 20,000 so far (these should arrive at the office Monday by lunchtime with Royal Mail Special Delivery) so we're on for 20k Oxford, 190k Cov.

Tim and mates are paying for an extra tier at Wembers. They're good at that stuff apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

Not sure how you counted those, but the four blocks 531 to 528 appear to me to be more like 1000 each (approx. 40 rows averaging about 25 each). So 4000 for those 4 blocks, plus Alex's 800+ suggests around 5000 left to me. Happy to be corrected if my maths or eyesight are wrong.
I'm really glad that nobody who has been to any games this season needs to miss out. The online scramble for the last few thousand will be at general sale stage, rather than at the "ticket stubs" stage as I previously feared. It would have been a different story if we weren't so rooted to the bottom of the third division.
Ironically, because of the way Wembley have released the blocks, and the way all the best seats went to those season ticket holders who were fastest to hoover up their 6 tickets, many of the general sale people will get better seats than a lot of the season ticket holders. Anyway, it will be brilliant to see the place swimming in sky blue.

doh, you're right, counted half the row x col, so double the estimate. My only excuse is that I've been working hard on a PC since 5am this morning and that my brain is fried.

Calista

doh, you're right, counted half the row x col, so double the estimate. My only excuse is that I've been working hard on a PC since 5am this morning and that my brain is fried.
My brain’s fried too (under similar circumstances) and I did wonder if I was suffering from double vision. As it is, it’s a real morale-booster to discover that somebody’s in an even worse state than me :)

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Just released the upper tier for our lot.
We have a team of dot counters who make it about 21k so far.
Think there will be enough room with the extra tier being bolted on for you. :happy:

no_loyalty

Just released the upper tier for our lot.
We have a team of dot counters who make it about 21k so far.
Think there will be enough room with the extra tier being bolted on for you. :happy:

What is your full allocation this year?

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Good question @no_loyalty ....... think it depends on how many top tier blocks get released.
Ticketing system seems to get triggered by availability/demand, I know a few folk were waiting for top tier for larger groups as most of first/second tier had gone to ST`s or only had odd seats left here & there.
I doubt we will sell out but it looks like we are heading towards 30k+.
Was a cracking weekend last season and a deserved day out for real football teams!

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Hopefully you folk aren`t having the same problems we are selecting seats? Seems that, despite charging a fortune for their service, Ticketmaster are having some tech issues.

Nick

Administrator
One fan, David, said: I’m worried people online will get the tickets and there won’t be any left. I’m quite annoyed to put it mildly.

“If they put the right information out, we wouldn’t have been standing here like crazy.

“We’re not happy Chappies. It’s typical Cov city.

“Two people have left the queue because someone got them online for them.

“It isn’t good enough”

What information do people need?

jordan210

Got mine finally.

Online is pretty easy. Blocks are being opened all the time.

Now need to plan a train from Oxford parkway or Bicester... thats going to be fun !

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
According to our team of semi professional dot counters................
"Coventry ticket allocation will all be sold out this morning - the interactive seat option is available on their site and as of 9.00am there were only 538 seats left (all in tier 3) which means they sold 6000 tickets in the first hour of general sale this morning!"

Read more: Wembley ticket sales... | Yellows Forum

Users who are viewing this thread