32,000 sold already (2 Viewers)

theferret

Just 1 and a bit blocks left. Be sold out by lunch time i would think.

Essexyellows

Obsessive Dot Counter
Update!
"Actually I may have overstated their sales this morning as it looks like they have just opened up a some further Blocks for Coventry - 527, 528 and 529 - which weren't previously available. That would be the end of their initial 39,500 allocation. (Tiers 1 and 2 are completely sold out for them).

Their sales are flying though and think they will definitely all be gone today - they have sold 4000-5000 in the first 90 minutes today."

Astute

Have they even been on sale for 90 minutes today?
I logged in 8:20. 9:00 on the dot was in. So would guess not. Unless those who could buy before general sale got theirs before 9.

Astute

No idea why people are standing at the ticket office moaning that people are buying them online and the phone if they aren't disabled or have a need for a disabled ticket.
Have they queued all night to find out that they have nearly been all sold?

Otis

No idea why people are standing at the ticket office moaning that people are buying them online and the phone if they aren't disabled or have a need for a disabled ticket.
Yep. Said this before. And if you don't like using computers or going online and using the internet, then surely everyone knows someone with internet access who could get the tickets for them.

My dad won't do anything online, or even use direct debits and only deals in cash.

He would allow me to get tickets online on his behalf though.

Otis

And before anyone says that older people can't/don't use the internet, my grandad is 86 and is constantly pestering me on Facebook and Skype.
My dad is 87 and WON'T use the internet, but like I say, he is happy for me to buy things online for him.

Nick

Administrator
Yep. Said this before. And if you don't like using computers or going online and using the internet, then surely everyone knows someone with internet access who could get the tickets for them.

My dad won't do anything online, or even use direct debits and only deals in cash.

He would allow me to get tickets online on his behalf though.

And the telephone!

Jackoskyblue

Just did a quick count online looking at seating plan, I reckon there's about 900 left, blocks 529 and 528 are the only ones with a fair amount of seats left

I reckon sold out by 10.30

Nick

Administrator
Some people have been waiting here for hours in single figure temperatures

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
One fan says people have decided to come in person because they can never get through on the phone.

He adds: “Everyone thinks it’s a level playing field with online, but it’s not.”

Another fan says: “This is about right with the way the rest of the club is being run.”

Fuck Sake.

Of course it's not a level playing field, if you go and queue you have to wait in line for a human to process it. If you do it online a computer processes it which means they can do thousands at a time.

NorthernWisdom

Fuck Sake.

Of course it's not a level playing field, if you go and queue you have to wait in line for a human to process it. If you do it online a computer processes it which means they can do thousands at a time.
Only problem I had was I was a moron and tried to pick specific seats next to one another, rather than going for best available.

Once I worked that out(!) nice and easy.

I have sympathy for disabled fans, and also elderly tbh but... it'd have been twenty quid on top to buy a ticket for Swindon if desperate, and you wouldn't even have had to go to that match!

Otis

Fuck Sake.

There's a queue online, but going to the Butts is also standing in a queue.

Users who are viewing this thread