32,000 sold already (9 Viewers)

robbiethemole

according to the offish site just under 27000 sold with next issue starting tomoz and general sale next Monday

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You should be fine. They opened 545 yesterday after an initial flood Monday am saw what was left in 546 go pretty quick. But 545 took most of the day to fill up. They opened 544 around tea time yesterday, its still about 2/3 empty. How many you looking to buy?

View attachment 6731

Thanks a lot for the advice. Got five to get mate, but I think i'll be alright.

Would have liked to be closer to the pitch but what can you do? A lot of my mates who go less than me or not at all have tagged along with other season ticket holders which is a little annoying.

ccfc92

Thanks a lot for the advice. Got five to get mate, but I think i'll be alright.

Would have liked to be closer to the pitch but what can you do? A lot of my mates who go less than me or not at all have tagged along with other season ticket holders which is a little annoying.

I don't mind fair weather Cov fans going.

I do care about Spurs, Man U fans getting tickets though who have no interest in Cov.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I don't mind fair weather Cov fans going.

I do care about Spurs, Man U fans getting tickets though who have no interest in Cov.

Yeah, likewise.

Personally i've got a few people that I got tickets for previously who have jumped in with others leaving me behined. That probably fuels my annoyance a little more.

Having six per person is both good and bad. You're more sure to fill the allocation and get a seat with your family and friends, but it also welcomes other clubs fans as plus ones etc.

ccfc92

Yeah, likewise.

Personally i've got a few people that I got tickets for previously who have jumped in with others leaving me behined. That probably fuels my annoyance a little more.

Having six per person is both good and bad. You're more sure to fill the allocation and get a seat with your family and friends, but it also welcomes other clubs fans as plus ones etc.

Exactly.

It's amazing how with 5,000 ST holders, we've shifted 27,000. Where were they :rolleyes:?

We'd sell out reagrdless, IMO.

ccfc92

Hope they have tents, its gonna piss down all night.

If anyone has a mobile sandwich van, might be worth a trip down there

alan-sugar.jpg

Nick

Administrator
Hope they have tents, its gonna piss down all night.

If anyone has a mobile sandwich van, might be worth a trip down there
If I was young with no commitments I'd go to Tesco and buy shit loads of biscuits and tea for them all! Fair play to them.

Don't think I could wake a child up to tell her we are going to give strangers biscuits, I may end up being sectioned.

ccfc92

If I was young with no commitments I'd go to Tesco and buy shit loads of biscuits and tea for them all! Fair play to them.

Don't think I could wake a child up to tell her we are going to give strangers biscuits, I may end up being sectioned.

Ah, but would you have permission from CCC, and a health and safety certificate?

Plus, insurance for when the poor little lambs burn their tongue on your tea?

As well as a trading license ;)

I hate this era :(

Nick

Administrator
Ah, but would you have permission from CCC, and a health and safety certificate?

It isn't burning their tongue they want to worry about, it's the baby gravy floating on the top ;) Non season ticket paupers*

*This is quite clearly a joke, fair play if anybody is camping out tonight to get them. Must be mad!

ccfc92

It isn't burning their tongue they want to worry about, it's the baby gravy floating on the top ;) Non season ticket paupers*

*This is quite clearly a joke, fair play if anybody is camping out tonight to get them. Must be mad!

Especially when they realise the stub they're clutching is for 2015/16 season....

Sorry Nick it's not a joke in response to the post. People already queuing outside the BPA. I went round to have a look A rare post of truth on here I think

shmmeee

Fucking made up eras. Worse than the robot dinosaur era this.

Brylowes

Nick, when you eventually get sectioned, it won't be down too tea & biscuits.;):emoji_cookie::emoji_coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread