24 Hours in Police Custody (1 Viewer)

chiefdave

Anyone watching? Can't believe how calm the police manage to stay dealing with people like this.

Nick

Administrator
Ah forgot it was on, do like watching that though.

Will anytime it tomorrow!

chiefdave

One Romanian chap who was grooming a 14 year old girl and a old bloke who barged into a house and sexually assaulted a couple of young girls.

stupot07

It was good but a difficult watch. I really enjoy this programme. The first one was the best though, a jilted ex girlfriend who broke into her ex's kitchen and was waiting for him naked. Haha

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Gint11

This program is really interesting. Good insight into what goes on. There is some sick people out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumberclart

Makes you appreciate what a hard time the OB have convincing the CPS to prosecute.

Nick

Administrator
I watched the first one you were on about the other day, the bit where even though he had admitted it to his therapist and said he couldn't guarantee he would do it again.

I can't imagine somebody just walking into my house to try and do that, would be pretty sure they wouldn't leave the house if they did. Poor kids.

The other one as well, the woman moved a random Romanian bloke in who could barely speak English within a couple of weeks of meeting him and was around her kids.

Will watch last nights tonight.

Nick

Administrator
I watched the other one, the whole thing with the Spanish girl didn't seem to add up at all.

Rich

I watched the other one, the whole thing with the Spanish girl didn't seem to add up at all.
I get the feeling she changed her mind when he tried the exit hole. She seemed to lead him most of the way back to his room. Especially with the German guy saying there was no distressed screaming.

Nick

Administrator
I get the feeling she changed her mind when he tried the exit hole. She seemed to lead him most of the way back to his room. Especially with the German guy saying there was no distressed screaming.
That's what I thought.

What I dont get is that she said she hadnt kissed him and that he just came up to her outside and that she was screaming for her life. It didn't make sense then when the showed the CCTV footage.

Last edited:

chiefdave

Something wasn't quite right afterwards but its a huge leap from there to rape when its one persons word against another with no forensic evidence. Add in the chap in the hotel who said he didn't hear anything to indicate a problem and it was a non-starter. Zero chance of a conviction.

Whole are of the law is a complete minefield. You want people who are victims to come forward but you can understand why people don't.

chiefdave

Couple of similar things on C4 this Thursday that could be worth a watch.

9pm is a documentary about British prisons, supposedly a lot of it was filmed illegally by prisoners using mobiles.

Then at 10pm the first episode of 60 days in jail. Its an American doc where they put 7 innocent members of the public in prison unknown to the staff or other prisoners. They film it under the guise of making a doc about new inmates.

chiefdave

That's the one, looks pretty interesting. Don't know if they're going to go straight into the second series to get caught up with the US.

Nick

Administrator
haven't watched tonight's yet, the last one with the irish fella was a bit random.

chiefdave

haven't watched tonight's yet, the last one with the irish fella was a bit random.
How the hell he got off with that I'll never know. Clear as day CCTV showing him sneaking up on the guy and whacking him.

They def need to change the law to stop this no comment crap all the time.

Otis

How the hell he got off with that I'll never know. Clear as day CCTV showing him sneaking up on the guy and whacking him.

He got 12 months in prison didn't he?

I do agree on the 'no comment' thing, but how do you stop it?

Seems the only sensible way round it is for the police to talk to the accused's solicitor beforehand and to ask them whether their client is going to talk to them or not. If the answer is no then the evidence should just be produced in front of the accused.

It's all rather daft having to ask questions when you know the reply is always going to be 'no comment.'

Nick

Administrator

Yeah, I reckon it was because the other bloke was a twat as well he got off with it. Yes he snook around and Judas'd him rather than a fight. The "victim" actually got sent down didn't he.

What I don't get is all of the people who were lying to police so obviously, surely they can be done for that as well?

Otis

Ah, right, sorry, thought you were talking about last night's episode rather than last week's.

Yeah, there is no way he should have got off with that. What a waste of everyone's time and our money.

vow

One of our favourite shows at present, but most are recorded, so haven't caught up yet. Please no spoilers till I catch up, thanks ;)

chiefdave

Christ. I know you've got to be desperate to see a hooker in the first place but if I turned up and saw her in a mobile home I'd be out of there as quickly as possible.

Major plot twist as well, won't spoil it for anyone watching on catch up but i definitely didn't see that coming.

Otis

Christ. I know you've got to be desperate to see a hooker in the first place but if I turned up and saw her in a mobile home I'd be out of there as quickly as possible.

Major plot twist as well, won't spoil it for anyone watching on catch up but i definitely didn't see that coming.
I did. It was totally obvious I thought.

Umm, no. Very surprised indeed in reality.

Police went out of the way to paint the victim as a complete innocent didn't they, despite him being with a hooker, but on the quality scale, she was definitely erring away from the top end Gucci/Prada and more down to the Primark/charity shop bargain bucket end lady of the night.

Having seen her profile pics I would have said that the woman you met in the flesh would have been that profile woman's great grandmother.

Made me laugh when she said she was registered at Companies House.

Marty

Thought she looked alright from her pics for a quick shag but fuck me did she look rough during the interview, if I turned up and she looked like that I'd pay her £50 to not have a go on her. Dog rough.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Couple of similar things on C4 this Thursday that could be worth a watch.

9pm is a documentary about British prisons, supposedly a lot of it was filmed illegally by prisoners using mobiles.

Then at 10pm the first episode of 60 days in jail. Its an American doc where they put 7 innocent members of the public in prison unknown to the staff or other prisoners. They film it under the guise of making a doc about new inmates.

Watched this a while back, fantastic programme. One guy went in thinking he was going into a holiday camp, he pissed his entire cell off and ended up asking to go into solitary

Users who are viewing this thread