21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (3 Viewers)

Terry_dactyl

Said it at the time they should have gone for Michael Flynn rather than McCarthy, he's available now.
I don’t think McCarthy will go. They’ve massively downsized and my opinion is they got him in to keep them up and nothing more…a la Ipswich. while he’s not doing well at all, they were much improved against Reading apparently and should have won.
of course having said this he’ll probably be sacked this afternoon.

Frostie

I don’t think McCarthy will go. They’ve massively downsized and my opinion is they got him in to keep them up and nothing more…a la Ipswich. while he’s not doing well at all, they were much improved against Reading apparently and should have won.
of course having said this he’ll probably be sacked this afternoon.

Yep absolutely, it was clearly a very short term appointment & in fairness he did what was needed last season but was never likely to help them progress further.

Frostie

I see Flynn has resigned, do you think Cardiff have tapped him up?

Never know but don't think so, seems unrelated, he thinks he's taken Newport as far as he can. Could work out to be a happy coincidence with the timing although I feel they'll give McCarthy a bit longer yet.

Grendel

EXCLUSIVE: Max Biamou is joining Dundee United

Grendel

Your adsessed

giphy.gif

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Just had a look at free agents and noticed Joris Gnagnon is still a free agent, CB, French, 24 used to play for Sevilla and Stade Rennes, anyone take him as a future McFadz replacement?

TomRad85

Saw the news he passed away today. He was a great contributor on there.
That's a shame, seemed like a decent bloke among a sea of utter lunacy on that group. Any idea if he was active on here?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Briles

That's a shame, seemed like a decent bloke among a sea of utter lunacy on that group. Any idea if he was active on here?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I'm not sure, I'm guessing he might've been as contributed a lot on the FB forum.

Users who are viewing this thread