21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (2 Viewers)

long way home

I think the 2 loans already in the pipeline have been accounted for within this seasons budget. Any sort of extra income brought in now from players sold or potential fee from past transfer will have a percentage assigned and added to this seasons budget. No matter how small any extra income has to be welcomed to help MR aim of progression in this league.

Sky Blue Harry H

Young blokes not fully vaccinated - mates are probably in the highest 'positive age group bracket' . There is a sad inevitability about the spread of Cov-id amongst players/teams. Can't believe it won't affect team selections (even fixtures?) early in the season, maybe later on too.

fatso

Young blokes not fully vaccinated - mates are probably in the highest 'positive age group bracket' . There is a sad inevitability about the spread of Cov-id amongst players/teams. Can't believe it won't affect team selections (even fixtures?) early in the season, maybe later on too.
Is there a spread of covid though, or is it a case of the "pingdemic" striking again?
We have a lot of employees off at the moment, self isolating, but so far none have returned a positive test.
Fortunately I'm immune from covid as I dont have the app.

djr8369

My point is that you only post on here to talk about the owners and not the club. You claim you only post on what you know and points of fact but your post was literally “no one knows” so not sure how that stacks up.

I don’t think you’re as stupid as you’re playing but just in case: you came onto a (lighthearted) post about a possible increase in funding to downplay that possible amount without posting anything to support it. Clearly your aim is to protect the owners from accusations of underfunding should Maddison go and we don’t get any money in the kitty (however small).

I just find it interesting is all. I’m not sure there’s another poster as one note as you and therefore that makes you remarkable. You have links to the club as we know so are hardly an unbiased observer.

I think it’s fair to say if you were doing the same but against the owners as we have seen you’d have been lynched by now.

If knowing fuck all about football was a barrier to posting this site would be empty!
Seems a bit of an uncharitable take. He/she seems to only post on financial issues. Presumably has some expertise in that area so likes to focus on that. As I recall he/she has made solid contributions when the accounts have been released.

shmmeee

Seems a bit of an uncharitable take. He/she seems to only post on financial issues. Presumably has some expertise in that area so likes to focus on that. As I recall he/she has made solid contributions when the accounts have been released.

Just find it strange. We’ve had a few on the other side of the fence who’ve been called out for not appearing in football threads.

If we’ve got a representative of the owners on board then fair enough, but be honest about it. JFC I’ve had enough shit about being a council plant I’m allowed to give it back once ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Is it Dave Boddy in disguise?

Skybluebeliever

Is there a spread of covid though, or is it a case of the "pingdemic" striking again?
We have a lot of employees off at the moment, self isolating, but so far none have returned a positive test.
Fortunately I'm immune from covid as I dont have the app.
Yes there have been at least ten players with covid and some in isolation prior to Spain , during Spain and then on the return
Some players have had one dose of the vaccine and still got covid

CDK

Covid outbreak not a great time to get it,adds to an uneasy feel pre season at the club.

CDK

16 days wow,when we get these players in it will be tough getting use to playing style ,new players and club,a big ask for 1st game v forest attack wil be best form of defence.

slowpoke

Ben Davies leaving Liverpool centre-back/left back long shot perhaps cost £2m from PNE not played a first team game but perhaps a loan deal play now buy later Sheaf type deal. well perhaps not.

skybluegod

Yes there have been at least ten players with covid and some in isolation prior to Spain , during Spain and then on the return
Some players have had one dose of the vaccine and still got covid

Didn't most of those players only have the dose about 2/3 days before they caught it I remember seeing the pictures of them getting jabs and then soon the report of covid came out and so there was no immunity at that point.

junglej13

I would expect us to possibly have someone in the side to look at on Saturday , and then another defender in the next week or so
You've been pretty well informed before I notice @Skybluebeliever . A trialist or a new loan signing in for Saturday do you think? Also, where has Bright been? I thought the club would have been tweeting a lot of footage of him at Ryton but there hasn't been a peep. Leads me to think he isn't there.

shmmeee

Right, team for Forest:

Wilson Moore
Fadz
Hamer Sheaf
Jones O’Hare Bright
Waghorn Walker Györkeres

Sky Blue Harry H

Let's hope all the players make a full and speedy recovery. Annoying, but if they have to catch it, better that it is before rather than during the season.

rob9872

You will find unless it goes into the Joy Sepalla undisclosed category that it is 15% off the Norwich profit that won’t be £60million should have said, more like 40 mill which is £600k much to your disappointment
No idea of the accuracy of the sell on clauses, but I can help you all with your basic arithmetic....

15% of 40m is 6m not 600k. We would then have 15% of that 6m which is 900k so the original poster was correct :)

Tea & Busquets

That was me hate maths think I worked it at 10% anyway £900k even 600k would okay would pay for a decent centre back.
Don’t even think we need to pay for a cb right now with the other needs we have. If we can manage a loan deal with an option to buy for a nice young left footed cb that’s one down, and last i checked, Tom Lees formerly of Wednesday is available for free, I reckon he could be a decent experienced signing.

Users who are viewing this thread