21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (5 Viewers)

Tea & Busquets

What about Marvin Johnson, left sided and without a club after leaving Middlesbrough
Don’t think Marvin is a centre back mate

in all seriousness though, for a lwb i feel like he’s too attacking for us. mccallum was quite good at whipping in balls from attack but i didn’t like his defensive game, we don’t need more defensive worries with the reinforcements were currently needing as well. i think Joe bennett could be a decent signing but i could’ve swore he just came back from an injury so that could be an issue. thoughts ?

shmmeee

Don’t think Marvin is a centre back mate

in all seriousness though, for a lwb i feel like he’s too attacking for us. mccallum was quite good at whipping in balls from attack but i didn’t like his defensive game, we don’t need more defensive worries with the reinforcements were currently needing as well. i think Joe bennett could be a decent signing but i could’ve swore he just came back from an injury so that could be an issue. thoughts ?

You sure you knew which one was McCallum?

D

Deleted member 2477

Yes there have been at least ten players with covid and some in isolation prior to Spain , during Spain and then on the return
Some players have had one dose of the vaccine and still got covid
A friens father in law who was 61 with no previous health concerns and was double jabbed has just passed away three days after being admitted to hospital with covid

procdoc

I need something to get me excited today. On loads of prescription drugs for a bad back/neck so need something to distract me from the pain! SORT IT OUT ROBBINGS

Sky Blue Harry H

No idea of the accuracy of the sell on clauses, but I can help you all with your basic arithmetic....

15% of 40m is 6m not 600k. We would then have 15% of that 6m which is 900k so the original poster was correct :)

Thanks Rob

My father in law used to ask 'How many beans make five?
His answer was 'A bean, a bean, a half a bean, a half a bean, a bean a bean.

OR

One bean, 2 beans, a bean and a half. a half a bean.

Which is correct/ Thanks in advance mate.

shmmeee

Thanks Rob

My father in law used to ask 'How many beans make five?
His answer was 'A bean, a bean, a half a bean, a half a bean, a bean a bean.

OR

One bean, 2 beans, a bean and a half. a half a bean.

Which is correct/ Thanks in advance mate.

I was taught: 2 beans and a bean, a bean and a half and half a bean

shmmeee

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread