21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (1 Viewer)

oldfiver

If the rumours of a 60million fee is correct and the 15% off the Norwich profit is correct then it could be as much as £900k doubt if MR will see much of that though.

We do not know the terms of the deal with Norwich - not the terms of the deal between Norwich and Leicester. Even less the deal between Leicester and anyone else

Alkhen

If the rumours of a 60million fee is correct and the 15% off the Norwich profit is correct then it could be as much as £900k doubt if MR will see much of that though.

anyone know what happens when a player has a sell on fee set but the move to a new club includes players in trade? does the their value in the deal get worked out or is it just the % cut on the cash, cant be surely?

shmmeee

We do not know the terms of the deal with Norwich - not the terms of the deal between Norwich and Leicester. Even less the deal between Leicester and anyone else

In over a year you’ve posted almost 2,500 messages and as far as I can tell not one has been about football. All have been defending the owners or attacking those who haven’t defended the owners.

Just so people have some context.

1ccfc

I see what you've done there. You've applied logic and sense and I don't like it. As a kid I remember looking through the argos catalogue and circling all the things I wanted for Christmas or Birthdays. With your sensible approach I wouldn't have bothered as inevitably it was a wasted effort every time. Before we find out we'll only get £10, lets run with the £900k.

oldfiver

In over a year you’ve posted almost 2,500 messages and as far as I can tell not one has been about football. All have been defending the owners or attacking those who haven’t defended the owners.

Just so people have some context.

I am not sure what your point is
I tend to limit my comments to what I can reasonably comment on. There are many more better versed on "football" than me
My response above is a case in question - the questioners raised points about how much CCFC will realise from a Maddison transfer. Presumably you do not consider that to be a "football" related question ?
My reply raised points of fact and I see no reference to defending the owners or attacking anyone else.
Perhaps I should rename to EvenOlderSkyBlue etc?

oldfiver

I see what you've done there. You've applied logic and sense and I don't like it. As a kid I remember looking through the argos catalogue and circling all the things I wanted for Christmas or Birthdays. With your sensible approach I wouldn't have bothered as inevitably it was a wasted effort every time. Before we find out we'll only get £10, lets run with the £900k.

But the writer has taken 15% of £60m - assuming £60m is all profit
So lets not run with £900k because the naysayers will want to know where the difference went if it is not that amount
I follow your point so let us drop all speculation on this site?

SlowerThanPlatt

I tend to limit my comments to what I can reasonably comment on. There are many more better versed on "football" than me
My response above is a case in question - the questioners raised points about how much CCFC will realise from a Maddison transfer. Presumably you do not consider that to be a "football" related question ?
My reply raised points of fact and I see no reference to defending the owners or attacking anyone else.

Confused here, how is a transfer clause a thing you can “reasonably comment” on but not the team?

oldfiver

Confused here, how is a transfer clause a thing you can “reasonably comment” on but not the team?

I have said others on here can make better observations and comments on the team than me. My contribution would add little

However, on matters I can contribute to - I do

slowpoke

But the writer has taken 15% of £60m - assuming £60m is all profit
So lets not run with £900k because the naysayers will want to know where the difference went if it is not that amount
I follow your point so let us drop all speculation on this site?
You will find unless it goes into the Joy Sepalla undisclosed category that it is 15% off the Norwich profit that won’t be £60million should have said, more like 40 mill which is £600k much to your disappointment

slowpoke

The full Maddison deal was released when he was sold to Norwich and again when he was sold to Leicester its on here somewhere I can’t be arsed or bothered to look

shmmeee

My point is that you only post on here to talk about the owners and not the club. You claim you only post on what you know and points of fact but your post was literally “no one knows” so not sure how that stacks up.

I don’t think you’re as stupid as you’re playing but just in case: you came onto a (lighthearted) post about a possible increase in funding to downplay that possible amount without posting anything to support it. Clearly your aim is to protect the owners from accusations of underfunding should Maddison go and we don’t get any money in the kitty (however small).

I just find it interesting is all. I’m not sure there’s another poster as one note as you and therefore that makes you remarkable. You have links to the club as we know so are hardly an unbiased observer.

I think it’s fair to say if you were doing the same but against the owners as we have seen you’d have been lynched by now.

If knowing fuck all about football was a barrier to posting this site would be empty!

NortonSkyBlue

Speak
My point is that you only post on here to talk about the owners and not the club. You claim you only post on what you know and points of fact but your post was literally “no one knows” so not sure how that stacks up.

I don’t think you’re as stupid as you’re playing but just in case: you came onto a (lighthearted) post about a possible increase in funding to downplay that possible amount without posting anything to support it. Clearly your aim is to protect the owners from accusations of underfunding should Maddison go and we don’t get any money in the kitty (however small).

I just find it interesting is all. I’m not sure there’s another poster as one note as you and therefore that makes you remarkable. You have links to the club as we know so are hardly an unbiased observer.

I think it’s fair to say if you were doing the same but against the owners as we have seen you’d have been lynched by now.

If knowing fuck all about football was a barrier to posting this site would be empty!
speak for yourself...

Frostie

They have assign values to the players

Correct. Been some shady dealings previously though with clearly misleading valuations attached to some decent players to try & circumvent it. Michel Vorm's transfer from Swansea to Spurs is a good example but Swansea got away with it.

Users who are viewing this thread