21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (4 Viewers)

CDK

Sheaf and Dinanga have both signed, not sure why no announcement yet, normally club start announcing signings from July 1st.
On sheaf the silence says nothing apart from it doesn't make any sense not to announce it.Yet he's got a place that he's moved into in the last few weeks seems all very confusing .
The club confirming it would stop the confusion.

LincolnNick

I really liked Thomas but as someone said he often played like he was our best player having a bad game. I read he has had some personnel issues and it may be that he is going to Bristol because it is near his home town of Cheltenham. If that is the case I wish him all best and hope he has a great year ripping up the division.

fernandopartridge

I see Luke Thomas looks likely to go to Bristol Rovers in L2 on loan. He's better than that....

I suspect given his personal problems, it's a place where he can go and play without pressure for a bit. I think it's more about getting him playing again than anything else. That said, working under Joey Barton :eek:

Sky Blue Harry H

I suspect given his personal problems, it's a place where he can go and play without pressure for a bit. I think it's more about getting him playing again than anything else. That said, working under Joey Barton :eek:

Wouldn't think Bristol Rovers are in a position to cover much of his Championship wages, so as you say, it's just about getting regular football. Not knowing his personal issues it is difficult to make a call, but he is streets ahead of a Kastaneer, Hilssner in terms of potential/value for money. I suppose we couldn't guarantee first team football, but if Dabo was out injured, Thomas would be able to cover that side of the pitch from an energy point of view, and I would trust him (ability wise) more than Da Costa. That said, he's not ours, so I'll let it go, and not become one of those ex-player obsessives !! #BringbackMax!!!

SlowerThanPlatt

Alan Nixon reporting Cardiff have asked about Hudlin at Solihull Moors. 6’9” striker in a team who scored 28 goals from set pieces last season…

PUSB-We_are_going_up

0789B74B-4EDA-442D-BE67-D34265D2FD13.jpeg
I wouldnt mind going into next season with a team like this
Baker - Perm
Walton - loan with option to buy
Gilmour - loan
Gyokeres - Loan with option to sign
Opoku - Loan (just thought maybe a bit of a gamble could be alright a LB who played for Plymouth last season on loan from Fulham)

Users who are viewing this thread