21/22 Summer transfer mega-thread (4 Viewers)

slowpoke

No inside info but I reckon we are probably in for Jayden Stockley. Pompey and Charlton both made offers of around 300k (if you believe the usual Twitter accounts) but apparently a couple of championship teams are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s better than him about and remember Pompey and Charlton are league one

kg82

Potentially, but got to be honest I didn’t see it last season. Doesn’t mean he’s not capable but he’s not getting any younger.
What?! He’s 25! You normally say that when they’re 29-30, not at their peak!

Last edited:

KenilworthSkyBlue

I see your point. however I really don't think he was fully fit all season (same goes for Michael Rose)

Agree with the above. I think it's difficult to judge him from last season as he was either injured or playing half fit.

At the end of the day though if we receive a half reasonable offer for any of our key players, we're naive to think the club wouldn't at the very least consider it or come back with a counter offer.

shmmeee

What?! He’s 25! You normally say that when they’re 29-30, not at their peak!

Point was more if he’s not up to it at 25 is he likely to get there? Again, not saying he’s not up to it, I agree like Rose his injury held him back. Also we don’t know how bad his injury is and how permanent any effect will be.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

No inside info but I reckon we are probably in for Jayden Stockley. Pompey and Charlton both made offers of around 300k (if you believe the usual Twitter accounts) but apparently a couple of championship teams are interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Doubt it, be decent in league one, but not championship level. Remember Preston have decided that Ched Evans was a better option and I don’t think he’s championship level

CovLad94

Sheaf and Dinanga have both signed, not sure why no announcement yet, normally club start announcing signings from July 1st.

Bugsy

Sheaf and Dinanga have both signed, not sure why no announcement yet, normally club start announcing signings from July 1st.

Maybe u have just answered your own question there.... PUSB

Monty

So what would everyone accept. If Hamer goes to Brighton and we get Ostigaard and Walton in return woild that be good business? It would potntially open the door then to chase Walsh and James more keenly as less competition in midfield.
Still not hearing many links to any left wing backs been banded around

Northeast sky blue

So what would everyone accept. If Hamer goes to Brighton and we get Ostigaard and Walton in return woild that be good business? It would potntially open the door then to chase Walsh and James more keenly as less competition in midfield.
Maybe Gyokeres too but the problem would be matching their wages, I'm sure at least one of them would have plenty of offers, unless they are loan deals

Deity

Would you pay £5m for Walton and Ostigard ?

if you had £5m to spend would you buy Walton and Ostigard.

unless the answer is yes to both why would you do this deal ??

I wouldnt

Grendel

Hamer going to Brighton? On holiday? Ostigard in his interview pretty much stated he’s not coming

Users who are viewing this thread