2023-24 New Kit Thread (4 Viewers)

Greggs

Aren't the home and away kits normally released at the same time? Still having only seen a photoshop of the new shirt, it does make you wonder what is going on? Do we need to sell Hamer to afford an away kit?

skyblueelephant76

Rotting away might be a bit harsh, but he lasted 5 minutes at Oxford and wasn’t starting games for Notts County at the end. 🤷🏼‍♂️
Alternatively he scored a crucial goal in the playoff semi final, made a big impact when he came on in the final (and scored in the shootout), has started internationals against Italy and England and has now been given a two year contract in League Two.

SkyBlueSoul

Club have tweeted the shirt for tonight, no time to get the sponsor on it

The new Coventry City home shirt, that will be worn tonight against FGR

Saddlebrains

I have never known anyone so determined to be proven right about absolutely everything as you😂

I wouldnt be if i wasn't dismissed for something thats turned out to be true. So im basking in it, we all would

Until next time i fuck it up like Billy Gilmour anyway

Alkhen

IMG_20230718_221011.jpg
Bit shit quality photo but shows how narrow the white stripes look live. Very reminiscent of that Kit@ kit from the Dennis Wise season. I don't hate it as much as I did when I first saw it

Fergusons_Beard

Honestly poorly designed striped shit.

You really can’t see the 3 mythical creatures in the background. (So what is the fucking point in having them there).

The neck line is crap, the stripes don’t carry on on the sleeves or the back (which it could and have a panel for the number).

For the first time in 45 years considering not buying a home kit.

Last time was the Shit all red away kit.

I really do hope they pay homage to the 140 years in the away or the 3rd.

Not just produce a fucking obvious brown kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread